What's new

Winston Churchill wanted to nuke Kremlin ‘to win Cold War,’ FBI memo reveals

since you agree with Winston Churchill, I hope you also agree with one of your own Sun Yat Sen seen as the father of Chinese Nationalism. :o::o:

Sun Yat Sen is not the father of Chinese Nationalism. There's no such term or such person.

When the republic is formed, Sun Yat Sen coined the idea of Zhonghu Minzu, giving equal recognition to the 4 smaller ethic group.

Last edited:
In that case, China is still a geographical expression, not a country.And this is more true for China than India. Manchu, Outer Mongolia, Tibet,Turkistan ( XinXiang ), and South China ( cooked Barbarian ) are not part of Chinese Nation.

India has a unifying Hindu identity except in Kashmir, Nagaland,Meghalya, and Manipur; only 1.7% of India's area.

China has been centralized empire since 221 BC. Manchu, mongolian...are ethnic minorities. Xinjiang is a newly created province, Uyghur only lives in southern side, they were migrants themselves.

India was never a single political entity. India has hundreds of ethnic groups, each has its own culture and custom. Even Hinduism practice varies from region to region. When British left India, there were 500 over princely states. Every Indian knows the motto, "unity in diversity."

Bhai mere, yahan kya ho raha hai. :o::o:
The racist African is talking about hygiene and call centers right from his sheep herding grounds. He thinks call centers are smelly while his sheep herding business deserves more respect.

The racist African is talking about hygiene and call centers right from his sheep herding grounds. He thinks call centers are smelly while his sheep herding business deserves more respect.

don't take the words of nomads seriously. ;)

He is more deserved as the nationalistic symbol of Mongolia instead of Han Chinese. ;)

He is duly recognized as "a hero of the Mongolian nationality." Learn how to read, don't make dumb argument.

Qouting for the 2nd time, the same article:
"We define him as a great man of the Chinese people, a hero of the Mongolian nationality, and a giant in world history," said Guo Wurong, the manager of the new Genghis Khan "mausoleum" in China's Inner Mongolia province.

China has been centralized empire since 221 BC. Manchu, mongolian...are ethnic minorities. Xinjiang is a newly created province, Uyghur only lives in southern side, they were migrants themselves.

India was never a single political entity. India has hundreds of ethnic groups, each has its own culture and custom. Even Hinduism practice varies from region to region. When British left India, there were 500 over princely states. Every Indian knows the motto, "unity in diversity."

China is what is bound by great wall of China. Rest is illegally occupied territory where China never had any Paramountcy.

Why did you constructed those walls if you did not considered those living outside them as non-Chinese?

What about China being rule by different Dynasties? If that does not count as unbroken rule than India too has unbroken rule since 600BCE.

don't take the words of nomads seriously. ;)
It's quite amusing and fascinating stuff, they seem to forget where they came from. Probably a kid raised abroad thinking he's some lady Queen Penelope's grandchild.

China is what is bound by great wall of China. Rest is illegally occupied territory where China never had any Paramountcy.

Why did you constructed those walls if you did not considered those living outside them as non-Chinese?

What about China being rule by different Dynasties? If that does not count as unbroken rule than India too has unbroken rule since 600BCE.

The Indian troll going around distorting history is going to get ban.

Great wall is a series of fortification, not border. FYI, most of Chinese empires extend beyond the great wall, since Han dynasty.

Learn the meaning of "dynasty." Make it easy for you, you know NBA basketball. Why the term, Lakers Dynasty or Chicago Bulls dynasty.

India was never one political entity/empire, every Indian knows it. If you can't accept historical facts, deal with it. I don't see the point of arguing on this topic.

Last edited:
It's not shocking for me. For US bombarding Japan and reigning the world so would UK

Sheep* Uneducated retarded Indian :lol: Probably thinking about raping girls in school instead of learning. Now go run your shop you dirty moustached subhuman.
funny little africunt creature as yourself needs to look at yourself in mirror before pointing figures at an India's way of life. Time for you to go rape a camel and your dirty little sister ( sheep ). Inbreeding is your way of life if I'm not wrong. Do I need to pull a verse straight out of the your book or did you get hint already. :rofl:

funny little africunt creature as yourself needs to look at yourself in mirror before pointing figures at an India's way of life. Time for you to go rape a camel and your dirty little sister ( sheep ). Inbreeding is your way of life if I'm not wrong. Do I need to pull a verse straight out of the your book or did you get hint already. :rofl:
Ugly midget Indian, Indians are the ugliest people on Earth, so I'd suggest looking in the mirror yourself first. And rape? :lol: isn't that India's sport? And actually, incest is your way of life. Even your faggot leader used to sleep with his own neice :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: Filthy nation of incestuous rapists.

http://media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/23/9f/e9/239fe94a66501f9f2bdc79b03cdb6538.jpg

Fuckkk, look how disgusting these Indians are, and they have the nerve to talk about 'hygene' hahahaha

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom