What's new

Wing Commander Abhinandan rejoins squadron

Don't worry, we will ship his body in cardboard box, and the tea will be sent Plastic to go cup for his wife.
hahaha

Come on abhi come on abhi one pound tea again ... Is baar not only tea but also some chitrol ... Ya shayad is baar jet ka sath hi shoot karde.... :police:
hahah yar sahi ki **** rahi ho tm bhi

Why do u even care , he is our hero

agr tm log harnay or mar khany walon ko hero kehte ho toh or bhi logon ko PAKISTAN bhjdo hum log unko hero bana kr wapas krdenge

The man did let down India by mistakenly entering Pak air space and getting shot down.

But you have to give it to him. He took the fight right to the aggressors and tried to down them despite sitting in friggin 2nd generation fighter taking on 4th generation fighters. Now it is not his fault that he was flying in a vintage plane, that's our Minsitry of Defence's failure.

Besides, his conduct once he landed there, trying to protect the sensitive papers more than his own life. Also, he had a gun and could have easily shot dead some Pakistani villagers who were attacking him. Instead he chose to fire in the air just to scare them away. Now, compare this guy to the American Raymond Davis and what he did in Pakistan.

These things tell you something about the man and he needs to be at least appreciated and honoured for it, if not called a hero.

Indians talking about the hero when they denied he was Indian because he had a mustache. What changed your mind? You can also see that most Pakistani members are even commending his professionalism. I'd love to have some tea with the guy. :enjoy:

Woh apna mun chupana chahta hai but delusional Bharteez making him zabardasti ka hero, but I must say he is probably the only Hindu in this world how have little self respect.

If you see video he clearly looks upset.
Respectfully I will disagree.
I know many Hindus, and there are many many Hindus (more than Pakistanis) who are great human beings. Hindus is an educated and sensible community(yes sensible, and I mean it). So yes, such generalisation against Hindus is absurd.

Retards. They are celebrating a failed pilot!! His failures apart, but his name and that of his downed Bison is misused by the Indians so much that he as a matter of fact has become a laughing stock in the world because of claim of shooting down F 16.
Come on Abhi, be a gentleman and do a PC to tell the world, " My arse was on fire, how could have I fired the R73 or R77 at PAF jets"!!!

Retards. They are celebrating a failed pilot!! His failures apart, but his name and that of his downed Bison is misused by the Indians so much that he as a matter of fact has become a laughing stock in the world because of claim of shooting down F 16.
Come on Abhi, be a gentleman and do a PC to tell the world, " My arse was on fire, how could have I fired the R73 or R77 at PAF jets"!!!
what i am happy for is that finally even indians have almost accepted that no F 16 was shot down, see no patch for F 16 kill only for AMRAM dodgers and even in this thread every one is praising him for his professionalism ( which we all must appreciate about a soldier, after all he was fighting for his country, and we ll expect the same from enemy) and not for F16 kill which was touted for so long

what i am happy for is that finally even indians have almost accepted that no F 16 was shot down, see no patch for F 16 kill only for AMRAM dodgers and even in this thread every one is praising him for his professionalism ( which we all must appreciate about a soldier, after all he was fighting for his country, and we ll expect the same from enemy) and not for F16 kill which was touted for so long

The F 16 kill may have also happened, however, since it has not been conclusively proven, there is no point mentioning it.

The F 16 kill may have also happened, however, since it has not been conclusively proven, there is no point mentioning it.

How about the SU-30 AMRAAM dodger how many AMRAAMs did he dodge before he may have been killed?

The man did let down India by mistakenly entering Pak air space and getting shot down.

But you have to give it to him. He took the fight right to the aggressors and tried to down them despite sitting in friggin 2nd generation fighter taking on 4th generation fighters. Now it is not his fault that he was flying in a vintage plane, that's our Minsitry of Defence's failure.

Besides, his conduct once he landed there, trying to protect the sensitive papers more than his own life. Also, he had a gun and could have easily shot dead some Pakistani villagers who were attacking him. Instead he chose to fire in the air just to scare them away. Now, compare this guy to the American Raymond Davis and what he did in Pakistan.

These things tell you something about the man and he needs to be at least appreciated and honoured for it, if not called a hero.

You would have read the comments in this thread. What else do you expect? I believe that the most ridiculous thing, which someone did, is to make this embarrassing video and upload it, on social media.

How about the SU-30 AMRAAM dodger how many AMRAAMs did he dodge before he may have been killed?

Exactly, Pakistanis should also quit mentioning that claim. There is no proof whatsoever for it.

You would have read the comments in this thread. What else do you expect? I believe that the most ridiculous thing, which someone did, is to make this embarrassing video and upload it, on social media.

There are Pakistanis on this thread questioning why Indians are treating him like a hero. My response was for those posts.

Btw, how is this video embarassing ? He is a hero to these guys. What's embarassing about it ?

Exactly, Pakistanis should also quit mentioning that claim. There is no proof whatsoever for it.

There are Pakistanis on this thread questioning why Indians are treating him like a hero. My response was for those posts.

Btw, how is this video embarassing ? He is a hero to these guys. What's embarassing about it ?

There is proof though. Videos and both air forces accept two planes being shot down further shown to be a 2 seater by parachutes. IAF credits Abhinandan for shooting down F-16 and no other pilot's name is even mentioned. PAF displays Abhinandan's missiles to have been unfired along with Abhinandan's statement he was "looking" for his target is more than enough to prove he didn't shoot anything. IAF shows piece of AMRAAM that was blown up indicating it hit something and later releases an official patch for SU-30 the dodger. What is the proof of F-16 being shot down? A few radar images and a blown up AMRAAM when they could easily have Abhinandan say F-16 was shot down or Modi acknowledge it even. But they know it's BS so it's 100% proven that second plane is Indian.

Regarding your second question some cannot forgive Abhinandan because his original intention was not to sip chai in Pakistan and also because Indian behavior at the time it happened was very shameful, a lot of them were disowning him because he had a mustache or he didn't "look" Indian. You can also see a lot of Pakistanis on this thread praising his professionalism as well.

Well, you see, concepts of "hero" and"embarrassment" are fundamentally very subjective in their nature. Consequently, you may disagree with me on that account.

But, what you are observing on this thread, is a logical consequence of the uploaded video. It has nothing to do with the professional integrity and valor of Abhinandan, which most of the posters here agree to, I believe. If you care to look into, these posts are not ridiculing Abhinandan, but the political narrative of Indian state, being woven around that honorable soldier.

Back
Top Bottom