What's new

Wing Commander Abhinandan rejoins squadron

If you get a chance to take selfie with Abinondon and later years you will show to your kids....what you will say I am with Whom?
With an Armed forces officer who carried himself dignifiedly in the face of grave danger and adversity, one who never let that memorable smile off his face even while under duress. Who followed the protocols of a prisoner of war to the T. Those are the virtues that maketh a man.
Gen Niazi should have put terms but he agreed to Indian terms very quickly, I can debate further on that but leave it aside since I don't want to derails this thread...
General Niazi was aware of what he was up against. Locals were baying for your blood. I believe he was not on a suicide mission, contrary to what you believe.

Come on abhi come on abhi one pound tea again ... Is baar not only tea but also some chitrol ... Ya shayad is baar jet ka sath hi shoot karde.... :police:

Come on abhi come on abhi one pound tea again ... Is baar not only tea but also some chitrol ... Ya shayad is baar jet ka sath hi shoot karde.... :police:
No he will make a record for drinking tea from PAF officers mess at the cost of fighter jet.

With an Armed forces officer who carried himself dignifiedly in the face of grave danger and adversity, one who never let that memorable smile off his face even while under duress. Who followed the protocols of a prisoner of war to the T. Those are the virtues that maketh a man.

General Niazi was aware of what he was up against. Locals were baying for your blood. I believe he was not on a suicide mission, contrary to what you believe.
Thread is about Gen Niazi? Don't troll to derail....

Discuss me your hero Abhinondon.

From which angle he is a hero? he did what...taking tea bravely and praising enemy, beaten up by villagers?

Where is bravery ? tell me....He is saying I am not supposed to tell you Sir and believe me if they wanted to know only a slap on his face could make him talking like parrot.

Sach sunany k baad agar apki jali ho tou.....Vurnol ab easy spray mien B milti hai :lol:

515tLb-Z-TL._SX425_.jpg
Khud par marlo LoL
From which angle he is a hero? he did what...taking tea bravely and praising enemy, beaten up by villagers?

Where is bravery ? tell me....He is saying I am not supposed to tell you Sir and believe me if they wanted to know only a slap on his face could make him talking like parrot.
Why do u even care , he is our hero

Put them in jail, treat them with respect and after the war release then upon their Govt request.
ohooo achaw mere bas main hota toh iski haddi pasli aik krdeti pr mere bas main nhi

Khud par marlo LoL

Why do u even care , he is our hero
tm logon se sach kahan bardasht hota hai bas fazool ki chick chick krni ati hai baghair sochay smjhe

No he will make a record for drinking tea from PAF officers mess at the cost of

This is called paitence and discipline.. Thats what our Army always concluded :)

C'mon, you are an elite member, you would know better.

Did you expect him to do an Arnold and go apeshit??

Back
Top Bottom