What's new

Windows 9 Will Be Here April 2015 Says Microsoft

It all depends on one's perception. I agree that, it takes some time for new users to get accustomed with Win 8, if one is willing to adopt the change, one will see it's better than older versions.

At least I don't see why I should adopt. It is the company that should adopt to its customer not the other way. That is why Windows 8 failed. Customers are unforgiving.

No mate, try Xubuntu, if not Ubuntu .... Xubuntu uses very less resources, much faster thus... :smitten:

man there is enough resource on both Laptop and my personal Beast. On my beast I have windows 7 and the elementary Luna .

On laptop I have 8.1 and for Linux I will go with either (Kubuntu, Luna or Xubuntu)

Elementary is poor man`s Mac:P..

Call it whatever you like No one is going to deny how solid that system is.

People want a OS that works silently in the background and is light. On that counts Windows 8 failed: with metro the OS is everywhere and full of useless applications.

Metro Interface is totally useless in desktop version, if not as a Tab Interface... and that dual interface makes any task slower when you'll be busy in switching between these interfaces ... :unsure:

man there is enough resource on both Laptop and my personal Beast. On my beast I have windows 7 and the elementary Luna .
On laptop I have 8.1 and for Linux I will go with either (Kubuntu, Luna or Xubuntu)

You may have enough resource.. the OS that uses lesser resource is generally faster .. I was saying that only ...

Metro Interface is totally useless in desktop version, if not as a Tab Interface... and that dual interface makes any task slower when you'll be busy in switching between these interfaces ... :unsure:

They failed on both counts. They offered a product for windows users that is useless and offered a product in tablet market where the competition is too much.

They should have followed the Apple strategy: different OS for each markets.

They failed on both counts. They offered a product for windows users that is useless and offered a product in tablet market where the competition is too much.
They should have followed the Apple strategy: different OS for each markets.

This Windows Phone concept itself is a failure ...

happy with windows 7.
didnt like windows 8 at all.
hoping for the best.

Windows 8 is a disgusting OS. With all my years of Microsoft experience it was so unergonomic. The whole system doesn't make sense. You have normal interface and metro interface but they are not linked so it was so off touch. Glad I tried it out before buying it. It would have been waste of money.

Windows 8 is such a piece of shit. Even while wiring this post I am suffering from its slow speed.
:angry:

Does anyone here know how to fix it?

Back
Top Bottom