What's new

Will wipe out India if anything happens to Pitaji Gurmeet Ram Rahim supporter's open dare

Other than Japanese, all other Asian countries failed to develop a scientific rational agnostic mindset...These developments are so fucking sad man, its a punch to the heart

I hate to do this here, but I think the Chinese have done quite well by keeping religion out too.

the quality of mindset of people and quality of government on display here.

I am sure these thugs will hide in no timw bit why govt allowed these people to gather in such large number.

People are like sheep, that is why we have this bhakt phenomena in politics. Look at what happened in Delhi after IG was killed. You think it would be any different if tomorrow Modi gets convicted for something? His bhakts would burn down the same country that they claim to love so much.

I guess our societies have lacked to achieve the bare-minimum levels of collective IQ needed to explore material solutions to the 'wonders' of the world.
Our thinkers have lacked the balls to question the religious narrative to influence an agnostic mindset.
Multiple invasions took away any chances of becoming a 'thinking' society.
KHALISTAN ZINDABAD!!!
Example of a man from an agnostic thinking society of the day that suffered horrendously from another thinking society of Imperial japan of 1940s .

I hate to do this here, but I think the Chinese have done quite well by keeping religion out too.

Christianity is raging there, and of course the Chinese superstitions regarding Tiger Penis and Rhino horns and likes.....But yes China is better than India in this regard and they should be commended for that..But there is a qualitative difference between the atheism/agnosticism of the Chinese and those of the Japanese..The Chinese atheism was more of a Communist imposition....The Japanese atheism/agnosticism emerged out of the need to determine the correct ways of obtaining knowledge (epistemology)...Should knowledge be derived from Prohecy/Meditative visions or from the Scientific Method? The agnostic revolution in both countries were top down driven by the elites

Prophecy---more from Abrahamic religions, Meditative Visions of past lives and other realms--more from Buddhism...But in the larger context both are basically the same

This is India, which will progress to be a superpower within 2 years leaving China behind:

DIDXlYeUIAAY9oF.jpg

Christianity is raging there, and of course the Chinese superstitions regarding Tiger Penis and Rhino horns and likes.....But yes China is better than India in this regard and they should be commended for that..But there is a qualitative difference between the atheism/agnosticism of the Chinese and those of the Japanese..The Chinese atheism was more of a Communist imposition....The Japanese atheism/agnosticism emerged out of the need to determine the correct ways of obtaining knowledge (epistemology)...Should knowledge be derived from Prohecy/Meditative visions or from the Scientific Method? The agnostic revolution in both countries were top down driven by the elites

Prophecy---more from Abrahamic religions, Meditative Visions of past lives and other realms--more from Buddhism...But in the larger context both are basically the same

You can not stop people from following superstitions but the point is about keeping religion separate from governance.

Typical Chinese coward, attacking from behind. :lol:
Amazing Flying Hindu :rofl:. Watch the complete video, another Indian soldier had a panicked attack and just stood still on the ground, his comrade dragged him out. :rofl: Brave indeed

And china keep politicians out of govt too .

Plus China hangs 2000 men every years to keep policts of govt .

So of course that hikes efficiency level when men are more machine like. I'm not sure we can do that in india.
r0_230_5184_3145_w1200_h678_fmax.jpg

Back
Top Bottom