What's new

Will wipe out India if anything happens to Pitaji Gurmeet Ram Rahim supporter's open dare

Maybe he is reading "not very" smart books:P

Why not? A lot many debates took place and always take place over it. Everyone's not as unlucky as Ms. Doniger:coffee:
Like Rushdie, Theo van Gogh, Taslima, Ibn Warraq, Ayaan Hirsi Ali, Maryam Namazie, Turan Dursun, Wafa Sultan, Nyamko Sabuni, Ali Sina etc etc? Either killed, about to be killed and/or in hiding?

Like Rushdie, Theo van Gogh, Taslima, Ibn Warraq, Ayaan Hirsi Ali, Maryam Namazie, Turan Dursun, Wafa Sultan, Nyamko Sabuni, Ali Sina etc etc? Either killed, about to be killed and/or in hiding?
Oh You worked real hard to find those names:D. I see a lot many names adorning television debates. Aah they must be hiding in the TV Studios. No?

Poor Wendy and the likes of her don't get to hide in TV studios either:(

Modi clearly told that who so ever will violate laws will get punishment. It was vajpayee who ordered CBI inquiry. In 10 year rule of your masters, Ram Rahim flourished. When Modi came in power, case gathered momentum and he got punishment. Your masters protected him and modi took the case to its logical end. Now find some other topic you wahabi. You have choosen a wrong guy.

Why Prashnt Bhushan dare not file any case against him till he was out? Till he was out, Prashant Bhushan was afraid of him. Now he is blaming modi in whose government, proceeding gathered momentum and he got punishment.

Modi clearly told that who so ever will violate laws will get punishment. It was vajpayee who ordered CBI inquiry. In 10 year rule of your masters, Ram Rahim flourished. When Modi came in power, case gathered momentum and he got punishment. Your masters protected him and modi took the case to its logical end. Now find some other topic you wahabi. You have choosen a wrong guy.
Did Feku whisper that in your ear:lol:

The kind of stupidity you are exhibiting is something the trolls are good at. So if you are just one of those trolls who got lucky and survived this long on PDF, I will be forced to ignore your posts. Anyways this is the last time I will reply regarding your Handlers.

Let me reiterate that it was THE HIGH COURT WHO ORDERED A INQUIRY when others ignored it including Vajpayee.

The following is an excerpt from an article which proves my claim.

The letter, which was received by the high court by post on May 5, was also addressed to Union home ministry, the Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI), and the National Human Rights Commission (NHRC) besides media offices seeking intervention into wrongdoings in the dera.

HC SET THE BALL ROLLING

While most of the recipients did not react, the high court took cognisance of the matter and directed the then district and sessions judge in Sirsa, MS Sular, to conduct an inquiry into the matter.

In his report to high court, Sular did not rule out the possibility of such acts in the dera but said nobody there was prepared to speak about the sexual abuse, and there was no way to access the hostel where sadhvis were living, without the permission of Ram Rahim or the dera authorities.

As the judge recommended that the matter be investigated through a central agency, the high court converted the complaint into a criminal petition, and passed an order dated September 24, 2002, directing the CBI to investigate the allegations. That marked the beginning of the formal investigations against the dera chief.

Source: http://www.hindustantimes.com/india...or-10-years/story-q3ZLksCc4YjNaVOAb1RCTJ.html

So Bhakt, go back to your hole and fool someone else. I know your lot is good at fake messages but that won't work here. Try that in your Shakha or some of your Propaganda outlets.

The kind of stupidity you are exhibiting is something the trolls are good at. So if you are just one of those trolls who got lucky and survived this long on PDF, I will be forced to ignore your posts. Anyways this is the last time I will reply regarding your Handlers.

Let me reiterate that it was THE HIGH COURT WHO ORDERED A INQUIRY when others ignored it including Vajpayee.

The letter, which was received by the high court by post on May 5, was also addressed to Union home ministry, the Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI), and the National Human Rights Commission (NHRC) besides media offices seeking intervention into wrongdoings in the dera.

HC SET THE BALL ROLLING

While most of the recipients did not react, the high court took cognisance of the matter and directed the then district and sessions judge in Sirsa, MS Sular, to conduct an inquiry into the matter.

In his report to high court, Sular did not rule out the possibility of such acts in the dera but said nobody there was prepared to speak about the sexual abuse, and there was no way to access the hostel where sadhvis were living, without the permission of Ram Rahim or the dera authorities.

As the judge recommended that the matter be investigated through a central agency, the high court converted the complaint into a criminal petition, and passed an order dated September 24, 2002, directing the CBI to investigate the allegations. That marked the beginning of the formal investigations against the dera chief.

Source: http://www.hindustantimes.com/india...or-10-years/story-q3ZLksCc4YjNaVOAb1RCTJ.html

So Bhakt, go back to your hole and fool someone else. I know your lot is good at fake messages but that won't work here. Try that in your Shakha or some of your Propaganda outlets.

Since CBI is a caged parrot by your own admission, this PROVES that its was the BJP that pushed for the conclusion of the case and did not interfere in any way. :lol:

After all when the table is turned and Col. Purohit and sadhvi pragya is set free you guys blame the same CBI for coming under "sanghi" pressure :lol:

Pakistan media has declared Ram Rahim as shaheed or martyr, they are warning India against punishing this rapist...

Why Pakistan wants to protect this criminal ?:(

This reminds me of brutal founder of AIMIM who wanted to genocide Hindus ....

Where is UNHRC ?:fie:

Cheers! rapist Baba

DIaYl56V4AAmLrd.jpg

Imagine 60 million = 12 x Norway, Indians following this man

India will progress better than Japan.

HC SET THE BALL ROLLING

To tell lie and believe in lie which suite them is a passion of Zihad. Zihadis are not only radical in nature but they are no 1 liars as well. Look feku what is there in article and find here with copy of letter written to Atal Bihari Vajpayee and how all the inquiry was intiated. I know this will will give your Zihadi mind a lots of trouble but let me expose you once again. Now get lost with your Jihadi brain.

gurmeet-ram-rahim-rape-case_240817-020609_082517011451.jpg

Back
Top Bottom