What's new

Will Washington Risk WW3 to Block an Emerging EU-Russia Superstate

Yes, we burned them with Agent Orange and dirty bombs! Oh, stop - it is American way of doing things.

Nah, Russians have their own ways when invading Afghanistan. I'm sure you knew.

Russia has always been the savior of European people, against NAZIsm, Genghis Khan and mongols etc.
Europe will be safe with Russian presence, NATO cancer is the only problem to this alliance. Hypocrite Trump had promised to dismantle NATO but he betrayed his own words, typical liar US presidents.
Please ignore Bolshevs, Russian people are a peaceful nation.

Soviet is gone boy!
Get the f out of Afghanistan thugs!

Haha thats funny. Peaceful nation. The Poles would like to contradict that when the Russians negotiated the Non-aggression pact with the Nazis same country that its savior fighting against to take half of Poland before Nazis stab the Russians in the back.

Haha thats funny. Peaceful nation. The Poles would like to contradict that when the Russians negotiated the Non-aggression pact with the Nazis same country that its savior fighting against to take half of Poland before Nazis stab the Russians in the back.
I said, Soviet is gone, learn to read comments before quoting. Bolsheviks made that mess, many people say that red army defeated NAZIs but that's a big lie, history tells us the heroic people of St.Petersburg saved EU and Russia from NAZI invasion. @vostok Can you elaborate?

Some people just drop some nuclear bombs - I am sure you know those people.

Yeah if you had gotten the nuclear weapons, would have dropped it earlier. But instead you had to invade just few days after the atomic attack. Its the best alternative to dropping something you don't have yet.

I said, Soviet is gone, learn to read comments before quoting. Bolsheviks made that mess, many people say that red army defeated NAZIs but that's a big lie, history tells us the heroic people of St.Petersburg saved EU and Russia from NAZI invasion. @vostok Can you elaborate?

I've read your comments and its hilarious.
Perhaps you should follow your own advice.
Russia has always been the savior of European people, against NAZIsm, Genghis Khan and mongols etc.-mohammad45

Yeah if you had gotten the nuclear weapons, would have dropped it earlier. But instead you had to invade just few days after the atomic attack. Its the best alternative to dropping something you don't have yet.

A thoughtcrime is not a crime.:D

Russia has always been the savior of European people, against NAZIsm, Genghis Khan and mongols etc.-mohammad45
Your presence in Afghanistan is hilarious American!
Since 1991, no invasion was done by Russia but can you number US-invasions since that time?

This article is right on the money gents, as far as what the gig is all about. The U.S. is up to it's eyeballs trying to desperately contain Putin's ambitions on this Eurasian integration, specially with China now firmly on his team. Big power play in motion. It is next to impossible to contain these two giants for the U.S. My money is on Putin and Xi.

Lets hope Your money is not Rubles, because then you just get poorer and poorer.
EU states wont join a Russian "union" and Russia does not meet criterias to join the EU.

Since 1991, no invasion was done by Russia but can you number US-invasions since that time?

Oh definitely. Crimea, Georgia, Chechnya.:-)

And remember this is after the collapse of the Soviet Union and couldn't afford more invasion. They are just getting their groove back in last few years.

Russia has always been the savior of European people, against NAZIsm, Genghis Khan and mongols etc.
Europe will be safe with Russian presence, NATO cancer is the only problem to this alliance. Hypocrite Trump had promised to dismantle NATO but he betrayed his own words, typical liar US presidents.
Please ignore Bolshevs, Russian people are a peaceful nation.

Soviet is gone boy!
Get the f out of Afghanistan thugs!

Almost all former Warsaw Pact countries and some former Soviets joined NATO as soon as they could and You and I know the reason for it.

It is hilarious. You first need to convince your own president Trump who is up in arms against the media and political parties.

Having said that, the Americans are going to have a difficult time convincing their European allies after all that is said and done.

Americans are a very divided people with Trump in office. One half has been preaching anti-Communist rhetoric for decades. The other half we are seeing today preaches exactly the opposite. Talk about division.

Putin is undoubtedly the ultimate winner. What a comeback by Russia. Say what you will, but Putin is a genius. Checkmate all the way.

Last edited:
People from all Soviet lands saved Europe fron Nazis, not just sitizens of Leningrad. Although, the burden of Leningrad was incredibly heavy and it is impossible to overestimate their contribution to the Victory.

It is hilarious. You first need to convince your own president Trump who is up in arms against the media and political parties.

Having said that, the Americans are going to have a difficult time convincing their European allies after all that is said and done.

Americans are a very divided people with Trump in office. One half has been preaching anti-Communist rhetoric for decades. The other half we are seeing today preaches exactly the opposite. Talk about division.

Putin is undoubtedly the iltimate winner.

As long as Putin keeps scaring the Europeans, its good for us.

We are always divided based on our views. Since Democratic-Republican Party split. Hence Democrats and Republicans. That don't mean we are going to another civil war since slavery issues.

Putin is undoubtedly the ultimate winner. What a comeback by Russia.

And if you think Obama united the American people, you are so damn wrong. Even our first President George Washington didn't like political parties because that leads to division among American people.

As long as Putin keeps scaring the Europeans, its good for us.

We are always divided based on our views. Since Democratic-Republican Party split. Hence Democrats and Republicans. That don't mean we are going to another civil war since slavery issues.

And if you think Obama united the American people, you are so damn wrong. Even our first President George Washington didn't like political parties because that leads to division among American people.

There are enormous fault lines. Fault lines we have not seen before. During the Cold War the Democrats and Republicans were united. Today, they are at each others throats. One half considers Russia the traditional enemy. The other significant portion believes that Russia is a friend. Not witnessed before in US politics. The Americans are not winners when divided. Trump has changed the landscape in the most dramatic manner.

People from all Soviet lands saved Europe fron Nazis, not just sitizens of Leningrad.
True but i read first they resisted and stopped NAZI war machine. Stalin was hiding in his bedroom, actually had accepted the loss but when he heard of NAZIs loss in Leningrad, he managed his army once again. EU owes to Leningrad people.
I maybe wrong, will be glad to have your guidance

Back
Top Bottom