What's new

Will Turkey become the new Pakistan?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wasnt US supporting rebells with weapons? If so then how do they give them weapons, obviously in Turkey, so why are they acting surprised?

well they are nato ally of yours. I think you do understand the strategy of usa pretty well which is based on british empire strategies.

There is a difference between FSA and others, West and Turkey openly support FSA while we even striked Isil for exsample.

Turkish forces 'strike ISIL convoy in Syria'

Not much difference except for brand names. Today you guys can deny it.But there will be a day that you will rue that turkey allowed al qaeda to set up shop. Look at the events in Ukraine where the neo-nazi svoboda supported by EU/USA has grabbed power. Tomorrow should Turkey dare to do something against EU/USA influence ,Al qaeda supported by EU/USA will grab power.

Americans have already openly stated their intent regarding Balochistan so BLA will get latest weapons now

Saudis are funding TTP
and recently they have bought American MANPAD which might be supplied to FSA
TTP is also there so do the maths what can happen.

as of now our airpower is what TTP has no answer to. but MANPADs supplied by our brothers and allies can quickly change that
If the rumors about KSA engaging Pakistan for manpads are true then saying Yes to that deal would be:suicide2:

Not much difference except for brand names. Today you guys can deny it.But there will be a day that you will rue that turkey allowed al qaeda to set up shop. Look at the events in Ukraine where the neo-nazi svoboda supported by EU/USA has grabbed power. Tomorrow should Turkey dare to do something against EU/USA influence ,Al qaeda supported by EU/USA will grab power.

There is a huge difference, they are fighting eachother.

Are you really Indian, i have somehow the feeling your a Russian.

If the rumors about KSA engaging Pakistan for manpads are true then saying Yes to that deal would be:suicide2:

Pakistan should nuke Riyadh and show who's the boss.That's the only way to deal with saudis.

Tomorrow should Turkey dare to do something against EU/USA influence ,Al qaeda supported by EU/USA will grab power.

If that would be true..... PKK shoud have grabed the power long ago..... We are not your ordinary ME country, please do some research about Turkey.

There is a huge difference, they are fighting eachother.

Are you really Indian, i have somehow the feeling your a Russian.

Yes,I am indian . And they fight each other to carve out their own fiefdoms in syria.Be not surprised if they start the same in turkey in coming time.

Yes,I am indian . And they fight each other to carve out their own fiefdoms in syria.Be not surprised if they start the same in turkey in coming time.
They wont dont worry, there are two important factors to become like Syria, first is a weak Army and second is the local support for rebells, booth is not the case in Turkey.

If that would be true..... PKK shoud have grabed the power long ago..... We are not your ordinary ME country, please do some research about Turkey.

PKK is marxist not fascist. USA opposes marxism.Fascism is an useful idiot on other hand. Whether islamic or neo-nazi.Plus turkey has strong military appartus. But looking at how the islamists keep morphing ,I would not be surprised if they manage to do the same in turkey as they have in syria.

They wont dont worry, there are two important factors to become like Syria, first is a weak Army and second is a local support for rebells, booth is not the case in Turkey.

Weak army yes.There is no local support for rebels.All local support was lost in first phases of syrian war when locals realised that rebels are much worse than Assad regime.

Weak army yes.There is no local support for rebels.All local support was lost in first phases of syrian war when locals realised that rebels are much worse than Assad regime.

Watch after 4 min.

Oh please. The only thing they can grab in Turkey is the cocks of their 72 virgin.

I think you have forgotten the case of lawrence of Arabia or how british empire supported Al-Wahhab.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom