What's new

Will Turkey become the new Pakistan?

Status
Not open for further replies.
So he mentions Pakistan in the closing paragraphs of his ludicrous analysis & expects there to be a parallel between the two ? o_O

I thought only Pakistani self-styled Analysts have a tendency of situating the appraisal instead of appraising the situation - Apparently we're not the ones ! :what:

Not to mention the Pakistani Guy - Mr.Maudoodi who is mentioned there in - his party hasn't managed to form a Government in a Province let alone the Center so how can you think thats reflective of Pakistan ? :crazy:

Turkiye will not become Pakistan nor Pakistan will become Turkiye for if the Turkish Model were to applied in Pakistan than the State of Pakistan would disintegrate because our largest ethnic group are the Punjabis which are something like 40-50% of all Pakistanis & yet even they aren't ethnically homogeneous ! :lol:

And if the Pakistani Model were applied to Turkiye.......wait there isn't a Pakistani Model ! :undecided:

Sh*t now what am I gonna boast to @T-123456 @Sinan & @xenon54 ? :(

Well the al qaeda mercs who are based in turkey to destroy syria can with ease transform Turkey into a pakistan.Erdogan seems to be determined to take turkey back in time.

What do you expect of RT readers? :disagree:

mainly redneck americans .but then al qaeda which is operating in turkey and the rising kurd movement can create issues.especially al qaeda if they wish to reate chaos in turkey.

mainly redneck americans .but then al qaeda which is operating in turkey and the rising kurd movement can create issues.especially al qaeda if they wish to reate chaos in turkey.

Please don't speak without basic knowledge.

Regards.....

Regards.....

al qada, al nusra and other islamist faction operate from turkey and jordan mainly. again you underestimate the power of islamists in biting the hands of those who feed them . look at pakistan a sponsor itself, today islamists have bitten deep in their flesh.

back in the 80s when people said few things about Sipah Sahabah and Deobandi Madrassahs but they were hushed up and the situation we are now was unthinkable and laughable back in the 80s.

our military was strong and our "brothers" were not beheading our citizens and soldiers and we had two good allies KSA and USA bucking us up to do the "good thing" in Afghanistan.

now that Afghanistan is Syria... enough said. Turkish army is far more powerful and understands that it is trained to kill not to take blows quietly and become a joke for terrorists so it might not happen.

but then again.. I wonder how TTP has found its way from Pakistan to Syria? are they going via Turkey or some other way to join the FSA cannibals to spill the blood of the Syrians? now that KSA is going to arm the cannibals with latest MANPADs , I am worried that TTP will bring back some from their ideological cousins.

karma is a Biatch and it bites back hard. we know it because we know it from experience.

Turkey is a bit funny. A bit schizo. Doesn't know what/who it is. Torn between east/west, religion/secularism, nationalism etc.

Comparing it to Pakistan though....errr. Even for RT that's shockingly poor journalism.

No doubt Turkey has sunk in world opinion under Erdogan. He's had confrontations with most of the world leaders and has alienated Turkey in the region. He's also got the country involved in a war which may still come to bite them in the ***.

Hopefully he'll be gone soon.

Regards.....
answer yes or no

is Turkey hosting FSA cannibals and Rapists?
is Turkey doing the bidding of KSA?
does Turkey know that FSA's biggest element consists of Al Qaeda?
does Turkey know that even TTP butchers have joined the FSA cannibals?

DO you know some racist Arabs are eagerly waiting for a blow back in Turkey because of their age old animosity towards Turks?

Comparing it to Pakistan though....errr. Even for RT that's shockingly poor journalism.
I know it seems unthinkable and absurd to say such a thing. just like it was absurd to suggest such thing for Pakistani present back in the 80s.

Some epic comments there :
Why do the Turks need FOUR AWACS surveillance planes?
I say it's to keep an eye on their population.
Prep are for a civil war.
Please share more.........:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom