What's new

Will this happens with pakistan as well ?

India also has more poverty than entire population of Africa...
Fell sorry for you pathetic fools..

did u read the article ??? anyways pakistan is the most dangerous country in the world as recently Liam fox marked it out... International community should take a stand and increase drones frequency

Do yourself a favor why dont You go and search how many Insurgencies are active in india ok let me help you
India - Terrorist Groups

and how many of them are killing and doing bomb blast in India ?

did u read the article ??? anyways pakistan is the most dangerous country in the world as recently Liam fox marked it out... International community should take a stand and increase drones frequency

The Hindu : Front Page : Poverty more in India than sub-Saharan Africa

World must evacuate Indians out of India... India's conditions are not humane for life...poverty filled, disease filled, AIDS and rape filled... More like your living in a pig pen than a sovereign country

The Hindu : Front Page : Poverty more in India than sub-Saharan Africa

World must evacuate Indians out of India... India's conditions are not humane for life...poverty filled, disease filled, AIDS and rape filled... More like your living in a pig pen than a sovereign country

Because our population is more...

but as compare to pak

Human development index - India vs. Pakistan | Sulekha Creative

economy

per capita income

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_GDP_(nominal)_per_capita

Last edited by a moderator:
USA is already concerned about your nuclear weapons falling into extremist's hands, and after 2014 if Taliban's influence significantly increases in Pakistan, then such a scenario is possible.

today when i was watching Mr . Obama speech in General Assembly , i feel a bit strange about what and how he address his 2 priorities in front of everyone , i feel that he was actually giving all a sweeet warning :butcher:

OK well that's not my point , my point is as after Syria civil war and use of chemical weapons USA and Russia decide to take over their weapons and destroyed them ... this all happen after the bloody civil war start in syria ... my concern is that right now Pakistan is already facing small but lots civil war within 3 states .... sindh, kpk and Baluchistan ..if after 2-3 years as things re going in Pakistan a civil war started , so USA and NATO will have a reason to take over Pakistan nuclear weapons and destroy them , just as they will doing with Syria in near future ...

my concerns are not just based on my mind but on the facts which recently research about over different news channel and videos from youtube ,

today obmam again clear that , United States will never compromise on Israel`s security " he want Iran to finish his nuclear program as well , so actually he give a warning to Arabs than if you dare to mess with Israel , we will kick your A$$ and iran should also finish his nuclear program so the second threat of Israel will also finish forever . Now the only threat is Pakistan according to Israels . they can simply start a civil war in Pakistan and do the same they do with Syria ....

i need some good opinion on that with some senior members , if i am wrong than , what will be the possible future of us in current situations , and if i am right than i think its time for all of us to think either to stand with army or our corrupt politicians:pakistan:

USA is already concerned about your nuclear weapons falling into extremist's hands, and after 2014 if Taliban's influence significantly increases in Pakistan, then such a scenario is possible.

What do you think why this instability is being created and terrorism is brewed in Pakistan. The country has without any doubt established that all the menace taking place within Pakistan is foreign funded. In the past people would remain silent about the names of those countries involved in financing of such activities, but now it is being openly said on media and in talk shows. In past could anyone ever think of taking KSA name? But now it is being openly stated. Likewise, there are other countries as well which are constantly adding fuel to fire.

Global terrorist activities are being linked to Pakistan in one way other. 9/11 was made base to attack Afghanistan and Al-Qaida was declared culprit. None of the alleged people responsible for 9/11 were from Pakistan. Yet Pakistanis are labeled as terrorists.

All these activities are interlinked. Objective is only one and that is to declare Pakistan a country which is unable to safeguard its nuclear asset. Do you think terror attacks on sensitive locations can be planned and executed by tribesman? Nay they certainly have support from elsewhere and supply line too.

Americans and Israelis have tried multiple times to neutralise Pakistan's nuclear site, but were not successful. These attempts have been taking place since as long as 1980s. Gen PM took some strategic steps, which will be inappropriate to discuss here. As a result, actual positions are now transparent to the predators. Only way for them is to push Pak government into roll back of the program or surrender it to them.

To do gimmick like they did in Syria, I dont think they will risk a misadventurism with Nukes. Though they have puppet governments in Pakistan for last five years, but it will not be easy for government to voluntarily roll back or surrender the asset. Pakistanis are very sentimental about their asset and it will be difficult to control, if any such bright ideas come in the mind of government.

All this is certainly not leading Pakistan and region into very comfortable situation. However, best of course of action for USA and other countries, funding obnoxious activities in Pakistan, would be to call it quits. Let Pakistan stabilise and manage its affairs. Pushing it too hard may result into catastrophic results.

Probably they do not want to hear what I am suggesting.

comeon... people don't compare us with somalia and afganistan.... you the the list ??

they actually do when it comes to infant mortality, poverty, lack of health care, lack of education, lack of infrastructure, plight of minorities, women saftey, rapes, food security

Indian fools stop making fool of yourself and keep quiet please

Pakistan is a sad country..... you get butchered by both TTP and Drones... karachi and more than 2/3 pakistan is in unrest.... terrorists enjoy state guest facility in lahore... International community has a obligation to take the appropriate action against pakistan.

Stop watching movies and come back to real world.

USA has come after all its allies of past because of one reason or the other, Pakistan would be no exception unless of course they set there house in order regarding peace in violent prone areas, Pakistan's role in Post US withdrawal in Afghanistan will play major part too in deciding how US thinks or acts.

Its astonishing to note that even in down economy US continues to fight wars one after the other

Pakistan’s policy of tolerating, and often supporting and encouraging, Islamic radicalism continues to manifest itself in a lot of dead civilians and security personnel. Its also the root cause of terrorism in Pakistan. While Pakistan does not like to admit the fact, lot of deaths in Pakistan is because of the war between Sunni and Shia

They are already doing it on few ways Unlike Other Arabs and Syria Pakistan military is a lot stronger and it will be almost impossible Job and it will also have support of people Like the old wars
Cz Pakistans missile system is very mature Unlike Iran or Libya or Arabs
about the terrorist Pakistan army can Handle them But the problem is when army is on rampage Terrorist run to Afg where Pakistan Army cant do any sort off operation Till NATO is here

Missiles are no good against an insurgent who hides, amongst your population..., Also, you underestimate the situation Pakistan is facing at the moment, with a million plus Indian troops on our borders... etching to attack our out posts... I agree with your statement that insurgents can cross into Afghanstan and have save havens there, although I do not think that it constituents as a major issue with the Pakistani forces, as we do have the abilities to use covert operations even with NATO being there as they do not have much control of the borders....

The TTP are trying to retain catured territories in Pakistan, unable to withstand direct combat against bombers, tanks, and machine guns. They use tactics of education/propaganda, movement-building, secrecy, terror, and/or confusion to overcome the technological gap.

Its a typical fourth generation warfare tactic that the Zionist's are orchestrating and it usually involves insurgent groups or other violent non-state actors trying to implement their own government.

The TTP tend to be more successful when it does not attempt, at least in the short term, to impose its own rule, but tries simply to disorganize and delegitimize Pakistan's rule and authourity there in which the warfare takes place, (Balochistan being a similar case). The aim of the TTP is to force Pakistan's armed forces to expend manpower and money in an attempt to establish order, ideally in such a highhanded way that it merely increases disorder, until Pakistan's forces surrenders or withdraws.

4GW is traditional a low-intensity conflict in its classical form. The difference lies in the manner in which the insurgents adapt those traditional concepts to present day conditions, such as technology, globalization, religious fundamentalism and a shift in moral and ethical norms which brings legitimacy to certain issues previously considered restrictions on the conduct of war.

Now NATO, an armed wing of the Zionists are playing a pivotal role in distabalizing Pakistan and until they remain in Afghanstan, Pakistan will struggle. Right now, The US needs Pakistan to leave in a dignified way, although when they leave Afghanstan, (leaving 100K troops consisting of mainly Private Security firms such as Black Water), they would not need Pakistan anymore and would put Pakistan under serious sanctions like that of the 90's..... & thats really gonna hurt....!!!!!

I have attached an interview with hamid Zaid below

Last edited by a moderator:
Stop brainfarting kid.

i am sorry grand father of nation , but i think if you close your eyes that doesnt mean no one can see you ? if you think that pakistan is in good situation than you need to wake up ...... whatever islam taught muslims today all western countries are following it.. let me tell what we pakistani`s are in urdu because my english is not that good ...

" hum pakistani is waqt duniya ke begerat tareen quamo mai se hain , jhoot, dishonesty , fighting on religion , masajid ko aslay ka ada , sharab nosi , zina , corrupt politician , naaap toul mai hera pheri , betiyun ko jalana , rape , betiyun ko zinda dafan krna , beti paida hone pe aurat ko marna , washington ko apna khuda manna , akrat ki zindagi pe kisi ko believe nai , marne ka khauf nai , khuda ke azaab ka khauf nai , interest lena , logo ko mazhab ke naam pe marna, firkay banana , aur ese kai aur karnamy humari quam krti hai , aur yeh sab politician ya usa nai hum awam krte hai ......!

now coming back to topic , today if we muslim are in this condition its not because of anyone but our own weakness. go to any arab country and just take a look at their way of living ? i dont think i have mention justice system of pakistan or any arab country where laws are only for poor peoples , and the elite class are beyond laws , our politicians are clear example for that ....

pakistan mai aj koi bhi insaan marta hai tu ,kisi ko dukh nai hota , kyun aj hum wohi bughat rahe hai jo hum ne boya ....spain mai muslim ki hukomat kis tarah khatam hue kabhi google pe pardh lena .....

yesterday earthquake was a call from your lord , still time to wake up , its your prophet Muhammad (pbuh) who made a commitment before he die to Allah that after him , do not give any Azaaab on his nation .... keep one thing in mind its not century of prophets there is no prophet on earth , so dont think Allah will spear you on this world or on the day of judgement .. if we change our-self instead of crtising USA and other western countries , unite as a nation than no one can point a finger on us ..

As a muslim and nation we have a responsibility so if anyone want to do jihaad , first jihaad against your own evil will , than jihaad against that corrupt system in your own country , and than jihaad against the enemies of your country :) i think i dont have to mention the best kind of jihaad " jihaad-bin-Nafs" ....

may Allah forgive us all and drive us on the right path

turning blid eye and asking from proof dosnt hide the OBL and AK Khan thing

dude please dont talk about OBL cause only your Sadar and pathan family can believe this bullish story of USA that they kill OBL in pak and throw his dead body in sea , without taking a pic or any test to confirm his identity .... it was nothing but a political move of Obama administration ... kindly if you dont have any prove or reliable information so shu* up and keep watching you dramatized media :omghaha:

meanwhile horses fly and fairies dance while Indians take a dup on the streets and peaceful street hindus rape their sisters................did that relieve your constipation? now run outside before your neighbour takes the spot on the street

Pakistan is a sad country..... you get butchered by both TTP and Drones... karachi and more than 2/3 pakistan is in unrest.... terrorists enjoy state guest facility in lahore... International community has a obligation to take the appropriate action against pakistan.

dude please dont talk about OBL cause only your Sadar and pathan family can believe this bullish story of USA that they kill OBL in pak and throw his dead body in sea , without taking a pic or any test to confirm his identity .... it was nothing but a political move of Obama administration ... kindly if you dont have any prove or reliable information so shu* up and keep watching you dramatized media :omghaha:

You have to be pretty stupid not understand Osama is dead.

Osama Bin Laden Dead Pictures REAL - YouTube

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom