What's new

Will the spamming stop?

Foinikas

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Greece
Can somebody stop him from spamming threads?

Screenshot_2023-01-02 Europe Russia(2).png

He gets banned,gets back,changes nickname,spams posts,gets banned,comes back...and the same stuff again and again. I may agree with some of his threads,but he's covering the whole page with his stuff.

Look at this,he posted 8 threads on this section alone,in a day. In a day! Two more today and more on Saturday!

Is that Austin Powers? lol I forget how many accounts he has. lol

No,Taofeng or something?

Yeah thats Austin powers, he was austin powers, then changed name to Taofeng or whatever, and I guess that account got banned too, so now this is the new account. lol

View attachment 909009

He gets banned,gets back,changes nickname,spams posts,gets banned,comes back...and the same stuff again and again. I may agree with some of his threads,but he's covering the whole page with his stuff.

Look at this,he posted 8 threads on this section alone,in a day. In a day! Two more today and more on Saturday!
Obviously nothing better to do..

Yeah thats Austin powers, he was austin powers, then changed name to Taofeng or whatever, and I guess that account got banned too, so now this is the new account. lol
He has powers.

He posted 2 threads in the same section today again!

View attachment 909009

Is that Austin Powers? lol I forget how many accounts he has. lol

It's okay. He used to be anti-Russia but months ago he changed, for the better. :) Though I don't understand he then posting one thread in Foinikas' screenshot - "Zelensky gets his revenge...". Among the virulent pro-NATO postings on the forum a few a bright spots. Let him be. :)

Back
Top Bottom