What's new

Will the Sher jawan program be able to thrive in the shadow of hostile rhetoric?

Whether you acknowledge or not, PML(Nawaz) is a hostile fraction at the moment. Whatever is their reason and justification, they are acting against the state.

Now when you allow them to create an organisation in which youth will be paid and organised to conduct "political" operations, you will be allowing the creation of another MQM in Punjab.

It is true. The military leadership should never accept an extension as the cost of the extension is paid by the state. I am saying this in the best interest of my country.

Whether you acknowledge or not, PML(Nawaz) is a hostile fraction at the moment. Whatever is their reason and justification, they are acting against the state.

Now when you allow them to create an organisation in which youth will be paid and organised to conduct "political" operations, you will be allowing the creation of another MQM in Punjab.

It is true. The military leadership should never accept an extension as the cost of the extension is paid by the state. I am saying this in the best interest of my country.
There is a difference between mqm and pmln. Shareefs are from Lahore.

Back
Top Bottom