What's new

Will the lockdown be implemented at mosques in Ramazan?

JafarQureshi

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Will the lockdown be implemented at mosques in Ramazan?

Mufti Muneeb and Mufti Taqi Usmani had announced that the lockdown would no longer apply to mosques and they were resuming congregational prayers across the country. The decision was taken back on Thursday after a meeting with the Sindh chief minister. Allama Tahir Ashrafi while talking to SAMAA TV on its programme Naya Din shared some insights into their discussion and plans regarding prayers during Ramazan.

Nopes..

Pakistan is going for herd immunity. The average age is 67 in Pakistan. Share of deaths for 65 - 74 years old people is 2% x 25% while it is 2% x 27% for below 65 years old.

By this measure, very few people will die (muttafiqa faisla hai government aur religious scholars ka). Uss ke baad Pakistani thonk baja ke poori duniya main kaheen bhi kaam kar saktay hain

President and molvis agreed some sort of social distancing related deal. It's on Dawn.

Personally I think it's a bad idea and we'll see the impact in the post Eid death toll.

Hopefully I'm wrong.

President and molvis agreed some sort of social distancing related deal. It's on Dawn.

Personally I think it's a bad idea and we'll see the impact in the post Eid death toll.

Hopefully I'm wrong.

No. This is the correct plan. The impact will be minimal.

No. This is the correct plan. The impact will be minimal.
I hope you go and if you die or members of your family die...then do what most pakistanis do...

Bus Allah ke shan......
When Allah tells you preservation of life is above all...he even orders you to eat pork when starvation is upon us. But you will do exactly what during Ramadan in a musjid that you cannot do at home? What will you learn in a musjid. What did you lean last year? This is topi drama

Back
Top Bottom