What's new

Will take legal recourse against ban on Kamal Hassan film Vishwaroopam

Wait for some times, another low quality article is coming from PKKH to bash India. :hitwall::rofl:

Wake me up when that happens- meanwhile keep counting the indian low quality useless threads that pop up every other minute-

@KRAIT useless unrelated examples- citing one bad to justify another- complaining- scoring brownie points- collecting "denial" heads-
If that is the agenda you shouldn't have started to argue in first place-

Last edited by a moderator:
@JonAsad well you shouldn't have posted on the thread in the first place if you don't care. i just told you that many people care by citing an Example.
@JonAsad well you shouldn't have posted on the thread in the first place if you don't care. i just told you that many people care by citing an Example.

@KRAIT- My talk is based on forum rules- this kind of news has no place in pdf-
You dont know the rules then first go and read them then jump in blind defence-
Its funny since you waste no time in quoting the same rules in thread you find violating the rules-

@KRAIT- My talk is based on forum rules- this kind of news has no place in pdf-
You dont know the rules then first go and read them then jump in blind defence-
Its funny since you waste no time in quoting the same rules in thread you find violating the rules-

Buddy, i have given him/her a new name of late - HypoKRAIT :D

@KRAIT I 100% agree with @JonAsad we can't follow double standards when it comes to a Pakistani opening an Indian local news & when an Indian does the same, these type of threads only serves as the best CITATION needed by such trollers, this has nothing to do with DEFENCE, as it is there is a serious shortage of Defence related thread.

@Agnostic_Indian Pls buddy, next time don't open threads with Indian local news in it.

@arp2041 Check the thread opened by an Indian on Karachi blast. I said in second post on the thread that Indians are not allowed to post these types of news.

Worst logic given by the supporters of the the ban.

They don't protest against Owasi who ridicule Hinduism but object on a movie because they show a terrorist reading Quran, performing Namaz and shouting Allah O Akbar.

But they DO Shout alla akbar before blowing themselves up or ambushing us `infidels` !!
Scores of video on youtube and ********!!!

O **** , a bird shiite on me , Im offended Krait !!! Im going to go outside Irish Prime Minister Office tomorow and chant slogans , "Death to Birds".. the Kafir species , the worshiper of Satan !! USA is behind this !! Deat to USA too !!

Since there was inaction, I had to resort to deal the trollers by same language that they understand. I don't like it but it was necessity of the hour to shut up these trolls.

If you have any doubt, ask the Mods.

In dealing with the trollers i am afraid you are becoming one-
Btw who almighty gave you this mission to personally deal with the trolls?-
Dont feed the trolls ignore them- Isnt that what any sane level headed man will do-
Fish tank think about it- how many times you hv been successful in dealing with the trolls- any case of "tauba"- or you been given pledge of not trolling any more- isnt it like banging your head on the wall?-

Buddy, i have given him/her a new name of late - HypoKRAIT :D

Lol- arp bhai- its a she or he- why a man of your calliber still finding it difficult to figure it out?-:what:-

I heard Safriz found it out the hard way- :lol:-

@KRAIT I 100% agree with @JonAsad we can't follow double standards when it comes to a Pakistani opening an Indian local news & when an Indian does the same, these type of threads only serves as the best CITATION needed by such trollers, this has nothing to do with DEFENCE, as it is there is a serious shortage of Defence related thread.

@Agnostic_Indian Pls buddy, next time don't open threads with Indian local news in it.

may be it is a local news..but it is a global issue..the issue of freedom of expression, issue of moral policing..this is a issue which our national channels discussed more than a hour..so think it's relevant. I think that thread about Indian police man approaching supreme court to save his beard also was a issue worth discussing.

Movie is ******* awesome..those who protest, just go blind arseholes.

And the funny thing is it has been released in Malaysia an Islamic country..but India a "secular" country has banned it temporarily. Says much.

Kamal's official statement.

603142_561146047231805_1223288430_n.jpg

While you guys always try to prove the muslims of india are better living in india-
You guys have taken theka of posting any unrelated news involving muslims just to make them look bad- while maintaining stupid rhetorics of all equak in shinning india-

And i am just telling you how much hindu indians really care for their muslim country men-
Any bad news involving them is posted here- even a rape or child molestation- while countless daily rapes done by hindus are ignored- a blind eye and flying fcuk is given to them in the name of hindu indianism-

Its you who is in denial- orange saffron denial that is-

Just throw them out in the ocean and get over with your communial problem- :argh:-

Yes muslims in india live far better than muslims of pakistan, afghanistan, iraq , somalia etc.... And We proud of APJ abdul kalam, Sharuk khan, Salman khan, Amir Khan , AR rehman etc...

Parallel to India in terms of Muslim percentage (15%), Singapore is one such nation that does not tolerate this kind of Shik from anyone, be it any religion. And follows its own strict laws to safeguard the interests of its own citizen.

No wonder you wont see any riots or any Muslim uprising in Singapore - which is poles apart from India - a lax law country, or shall I say a stay order country?

Well, I am sorry, its a vote bank country.

Just throw them out in the ocean and get over with your communial problem- :argh:-

I am secular person. Appeasing Muslim is not secular, instead its communal. When Indian film board has certified the file, why the hell Govt banning the film on some crazy Mullas demand????

Either Indian govt give control of censor board to "Togadias, Osamas, Popes and Khalsas" or insert bamboo in rear of those who create nonsense on stupid issues...

Madras high court lifted the ban on kamal's movie " Vishwaroopam".. it's a victory for all us who believes in artistic freedom and freedom of expression.:cheers:

*they might approach supreme court against the verdict.

Back
Top Bottom