What's new

will Shiites be butchered like this?

I doubt it is a matter of merely changing the law. Mentality has to change (i.e. you simply can't go around killing folks, not even for [whatever you think is the most heinous thing a person can do] > you can't take the law into your own hands). Well ... unless you think (and are willing to accept) might makes right (which means don't whine when might turns on you).

I doubt it is a matter of merely changing the law. Mentality has to change (i.e. you simply can't go around killing folks, not even for [whatever you think is the most heinous thing a person can do] > you can't take the law into your own hands). Well ... unless you think (and are willing to accept) might makes right (which means don't whine when might turns on you).

So are the madrassa education system promoting hatred? I think shiites are 20% of the total population which might revolt if the Sunni population promote hatred. 20% is a large minority unlike Christians and Hindus.

So are the madrassa education system promoting hatred? I think shiites are 20% of the total population which might revolt if the Sunni population promote hatred. 20% is a large minority unlike Christians and Hindus.
I wouldn't know.

Back
Top Bottom