What's new

will sachin complete 100 international hundreds in this world cup?

Waqar, Anwar, Lara, Botham, Hadlee, Walsh, Ambrose, Dravid, Donald, Kallis, Pollock never got the opportunity to be called World Champions. Yes this list includes 'SIR' Ian Botham. Who can deny they are not Legends of Game?

exactly... Dan Marino didn't win any Super Bowl. still he is recognised as one of the greatest quarterbacks in American football history!!

Into reply of your post I only say that, change your flag to India.
Because this is what you require I suggest.

lets not bring country in here. admiration in sports is world over. we indians have always respected zaheer abbas, imran khan, wasim akram, waqar younis and many other pakistani players. by saying those words u r not only insulting him but u r self too.

Sachin will definitely score a ton of a ton in this world cup.......as far as my bet...i think he will score it in the semis most probably against pakistan.....YEAHHHH!!:toast_sign:

Sachin will definitely score a ton of a ton in this world cup.......as far as my bet...i think he will score it in the semis most probably against pakistan.....YEAHHHH!!:toast_sign:
ahh I wish he scores a century in the semi Finals against Pakistan

that will certainly increase our chance of winning that Semi Final :lol:

But ask him to not get out in his 90s like he did in 2003.... If he gets out in 90s... India won the match last time :angry:

lets not bring country in here. admiration in sports is world over. we indians have always respected zaheer abbas, imran khan, wasim akram, waqar younis and many other pakistani players. by saying those words u r not only insulting him but u r self too.

Well,
It is you who felling the insult therefore you wrote comments against what I wrote to him.
Btw, mind your own business.

ahh I wish he scores a century in the semi Finals against Pakistan

that will certainly increase our chance of winning that Semi Final :lol:

But ask him to not get out in his 90s like he did in 2003.... If he gets out in 90s... India won the match last time :angry:

Whatever.....but i'd say in the semis there will be a ton from Sehwag & Sachin combined.....350+ in no time.....Can the Afridi's boys handle that or its tooo hot for them...:chilli::taz:

in quarterfinal India will face lanka in lanka .

i really doubt India can pull that one off. all the big hitters have highest average against India.

no . since India either will go out before QF or in QF.

Back
Top Bottom