What's new

will sachin complete 100 international hundreds in this world cup?

cricket is a team game..how can a single player win the world cup for his country?

Well, pitches in India made according to Indian batsmen.
Forget Sachin, any Indian batsmen can get 100 there.

ask any Pakistani batsmen to score 100, hundreds in Pakistan :D

Not any body can score 100 centuries in International Cricket.

Zaheer Abbas did in Domestic cricket... Sachin Tendulkar about to complete this task in International level

how many players we know who has achieved this milestone in the centuries old history of Cricket?

ask any Pakistani batsmen to score 100, hundreds in Pakistan :D

Not any body can score 100 centuries in International Cricket.

Zaheer Abbas did in Domestic cricket... Sachin Tendulkar about to complete this task in International level

how many players we know who has achieved this milestone in the centuries old history of Cricket?

Into reply of your post I only say that, change your flag to India.
Because this is what you require I suggest.

Into reply of your post I only say that, change your flag to India.
Because this is what you require I suggest.
Thanks for your suggestion my dear

now Ask MODs to ban me as you just cracked the secret of my personal life. I tried my best to keep it secret but :cry: in vain

Thanks for your suggestion my dear

now Ask MODs to ban me as you just cracked the secret of my personal life. I tried my best to keep it secret but :cry: in vain

Bro,

I wonder why you members like "PREMIUM MEMBERS" can`t tolerate joke etc. . . ? But to us as newbie you people get banned for just a little fault?

Anyway, sorry if I hurt you.

---------- Post added at 09:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:44 PM ----------

And they says only Indians are trollers.

No doubt about that!

Bro,

I wonder why you members like "PREMIUM MEMBERS" can`t tolerate joke etc. . . ? But to us as newbie you people get banned for just a little fault?

Anyway, sorry if I hurt you.
I always treat myself as Fresh Members :lol:

Premium Member or Fresh Member or MOD or Admin... we are all human beings in the end. I just gave my opinion on Sachin Tendulkar. He is one of the best cricketer ever born in the cricketing history. There is no doubt about it

If you can't digest his praise it does not mean you start raising fingers on my nationality. But even if you do... I don't really care about it... I am a Pakistani and if someone calls me non-Pakistani does not mean i would become one :D

Its ok if that was a joke but raising questions on other's nationality seems so easy for you? right?

Back to topic please

Only Indian batsman,i thought if it is a batting track all batsman can play on it,but thats not the case.

Yes 434 runs were scored by Australia in 1st Innings of ODI, later SA chased 434 on Indian pitch. World Records in ODIs.
Wiki: Australia in South Africa, 5th ODI, 2006

LOL, and Lara scored 400 on Indian pitch.
Cricinfo: The Wisden Trophy - 4th Test, West Indies v England

and England scored 517/1 on Day 4-5 Indian Pitch, Aus-Eng played 2010 Ashes in India. Indian pitch curator should be sacked.
Cricinfo: The Ashes - 1st Test, Australia v England

^ see Indian pitches are so batting friendly, ICC should ban matches in India.

haha! Ignorance at peak! Not just India ALL the pitches of sub-continent are batsmen friendly! And its for ALL the batsmen not just indians!

First you were like, he can't score and now you saw the match against SA and thought it's Sachin, anything is possible so now its' the pitches he scores on. Seriously mate, why is it so hard for you accept that he is arguably the best batsmen ever.
I mean we always praise pakistani talent especially your bowlers. India has never been able to produce explosive fast bowlers like Akhtar, Sami, Akram??

I always treat myself as Fresh Members :lol:

Premium Member or Fresh Member or MOD or Admin... we are all human beings in the end. I just gave my opinion on Sachin Tendulkar. He is one of the best cricketer ever born in the cricketing history. There is no doubt about it

If you can't digest his praise it does not mean you start raising fingers on my nationality. But even if you do... I don't really care about it... I am a Pakistani and if someone calls me non-Pakistani does not mean i would become one :D

Its ok if that was a joke but raising questions on other's nationality seems so easy for you? right?

Back to topic please

I have gone through your many posts where you always supported Indians.
Then I start thinking why you done that. . . . . . ?

Maybe to get their sympathy or their support as well?

I don`t care at all, if you really do that.
I just wrote what I feel about you Mr.zaki.

haha! Ignorance at peak! Not just India ALL the pitches of sub-continent are batsmen friendly! And its for ALL the batsmen not just indians!

First you were like, he can't score and now you saw the match against SA and thought it's Sachin, anything is possible so now its' the pitches he scores on. Seriously mate, why is it so hard for you accept that he is arguably the best batsmen ever.
I mean we always praise pakistani talent especially your bowlers. India has never been able to produce explosive fast bowlers like Akhtar, Sami, Akram??

Dil pe na le,

I have gone through your many posts where you always supported Indians.
Then I start thinking why you done that. . . . . . ?

Maybe to get their sympathy or their support as well?

I don`t care at all, if you really do that.
I just wrote what I feel about you Mr.zaki.

Hmmm yes you are partially right. I just do what i feel is right

don't really care if the opposing person is Pakistani or Indian or somebody else. Yes there has been many incidents when I disagree with Pakistani brothers and their sisters :lol: but in the end, its just my opinion and they are free to disagree in response

Pitches have nothing to do bro, I enjoy diversity in Cricket. Who wants to play cricket all year under cloud cover in England? or Bouncy pitches in SA? I do get bored, I want to see batsmen showing skills against spin in Sub-Continent. Good batsmen performs well in every condition, and Sachin has good record everywhere.

Waqar, Wasim, Murali, Kumble completely destroyed batting line-ups on same dead pitches. Mighty Indians collapsed against Dale Steyn in Ahmedabad.

Indians wickets have been result oriented recently, We saw amazing test series against Australia in India few months ago, jaw dropping stuff. Indian won both tests, but it was close games. One cant say we produced boring test wickets where Sehwag/Lara/Hayden scored 300+ (All these were outside India).

Back
Top Bottom