What's new

will sachin complete 100 international hundreds in this world cup?

GUNS-N- ROSES

Reaction score
Guys wat r the chances of sachin completing his 100 international hundreds in this world cup. i wd give him 45% chance of achieving that figure in this world cup.

india has three matches to go before quaterfinal stage. if india makes it to final, then he has 6 matches to reach that figure.

i am personally rooting for him. go sachin go. do india proud.

although i want sachin to achieve this landmark but i would be more happy if india wins the world cup. i m sure even he will cherish that because this is the only thing missing from his resume.

2 centuries in coming 6 matches(if India reach final) is a hard call but its SACHIN. You never know what he can do.
I will give only 30% chance.

Guys wat r the chances of sachin completing his 100 international hundreds in this world cup. i wd give him 45% chance of achieving that figure in this world cup.

india has three matches to go before quaterfinal stage. if india makes it to final, then he has 6 matches to reach that figure.

i am personally rooting for him. go sachin go. do india proud.

although i want sachin to achieve this landmark but i would be more happy if india wins the world cup. i m sure even he will cherish that because this is the only thing missing from his resume.

Individual records are not worthy.....If Sachin fails to brinf the World Cup for his country in his career then this would keep a dark shadow on his career.
Records can be broken but acheivements cant be.

U see, great players won the achievements for their country not for themselves and remembered for ever ......

Great players more rememberd then Sachin
1) When u recall Cricket history and world cup 1975...then man comes in the mind is Clive Lloyd (Scored 100 in the finals against Ausses).
2) When u talk abt World Cup 1979, no one forget the herioc performances of Desmond Haynes, Sir Viv Richards, Clive Lloyd, Michael Holding, Joel Garner
3) 1983 World cup...u know batter then me....., leagend leaderKapil Dev, Roger Binny
4) 1987 who can forget the performances of David Boon, Allan Border, S waugh
5) 1992 ....Wahoo...Legend Imran Khan, Waseem Akram, Inzmamul Haq...the people who contributed to win World cup....When Pak was losing in group,....its Inzmam who took the win from NZ in group and Semi finalz......n it was herioc perofmrance of Imran and Waseem in finalz to give us the world cup....never forgetable.
6) 1996......Ranatunga, Jasyuira, Vaas, Ad-Silve, Murli,.......u name n u find heros.
7) 1999- 2007 .....All great Aussies ...u name and u say great...S-Waugh, M Waugh, Shane Warne, GD McGrath , Ponting, AC Gilchrist.

U name n u find them......lengends, great, ........respected and given the name of SIR.

Sachin is a good player but to become a lagend and to be called as a SIR. He must have to do something in this last world cup....else he will not be rememberd in the Hall of fame.....his records can also be broken....

source Hall of fame

Individual records are not worthy.....If Sachin fails to brinf the World Cup for his country in his career then this would keep a dark shadow on his career.
Records can be broken but acheivements cant be.

U see, great players won the achievements for their country not for themselves and remembered for ever ......

Great players more rememberd then Sachin
1) When u recall Cricket history and world cup 1975...then man comes in the mind is Clive Lloyd (Scored 100 in the finals against Ausses).
2) When u talk abt World Cup 1979, no one forget the herioc performances of Desmond Haynes, Sir Viv Richards, Clive Lloyd, Michael Holding, Joel Garner
3) 1983 World cup...u know batter then me....., leagend leaderKapil Dev, Roger Binny
4) 1987 who can forget the performances of David Boon, Allan Border, S waugh
5) 1992 ....Wahoo...Legend Imran Khan, Waseem Akram, Inzmamul Haq...the people who contributed to win World cup....When Pak was losing in group,....its Inzmam who took the win from NZ in group and Semi finalz......n it was herioc perofmrance of Imran and Waseem in finalz to give us the world cup....never forgetable.
6) 1996......Ranatunga, Jasyuira, Vaas, Ad-Silve, Murli,.......u name n u find heros.
7) 1999- 2007 .....All great Aussies ...u name and u say great...S-Waugh, M Waugh, Shane Warne, GD McGrath , Ponting, AC Gilchrist.

U name n u find them......lengends, great, ........respected and given the name of SIR.

Sachin is a good player but to become a lagend and to be called as a SIR. He must have to do something in this last world cup....else he will not be rememberd in the Hall of fame.....his records can also be broken....

source Hall of fame

first of all i think u missed to read last two lines of my post. pls go ahead and read it.

second of all, "sir" is a title given to people "knighted" by british govt. in what manner would "sir" add glory to sachin tendulkar or for that matter imran khan. Jus because a certain "sir" is added doesnt mean u become more respected world wide.

arent indian/pakistani awards good enough for our cricketers that we still yearn for "sir" (according to u).

thirdly, sachin has done enough for his country and he will be remembered as an all time great irrespective of wether he wins world cup or not. in his own words he has said he will forego all his centuries for world cup under his kitty.

fourthly, i started this thread with the purpose of knowing the feelings of members. it will be a great occassion if he scores two more centuries in this world cup. i am sure his centuries will certainly help india's cause in winning world cup.

lastly, i agree he would not mind lifiting the world cup even if he scores zero in rest of the matches. however if he scores handsomely, it will only help india to get closer to their cherished dream.

How Shoaib Akhtar silent the whole Indian nation after getting Tundulkar.... :D :D
Love this moment

Last edited by a moderator:

How Shoaib Akhtar silent the whole Indian nation after getting Tundulkar.... :D :D
Love this moment

well pls do enjoy the moment. i m not gonna join troll war with u on this.

Last edited by a moderator:
no i have a feeling Sehwag might make another century or two.

but don't think Tendulkar will be successful making two centuries.

1 probably yes.. but two is quite difficult

Ind vs netherlands, west indies and south africa.

I guess he can with ONLY netherlands.

A very famous astrologer who cam on an Indian channel has DECLARED that Sachin will complete his 100 international hundred in this WORLD CUP.

So keep your fingers crossed guys.

Back
Top Bottom