What's new

Will Pakistan execute Jadhav before the final verdict?

The important thing is that India has decidedly changed the narrative. Pakistan's narrative has been that he is an Indian spy responsible for deaths of Pakistani citizens. India claims it is a human rights issue and he was picked up from Iran. If they execute him without going to ICJ - they will have played into the hands of India as well.

He should be tortured..
You mean..He was not/is not?...How do you think you got the recording from him.

I very much doubt that.
#Yourmonkeyiswithus
Now I see why you guys have no research facilities and lack so behind in Tech and research....#Keep our monkey##We will keep killing yourPIGS#Kashmir#JaiHind#

Why are so many posters here opposed to giving Yadav a fair open trial? Hiding, shying away from the light of scrutiny, refusal to provide access to defense...all these are behaviors of guilty people. This behavior is what is making international community think Pakistani establishment is using this to distract people from its failures.

Expose the evidence and if it stands up to scrutiny, punish him. If not, release him and save your souls!

Please execute the terrorist, I'm sure the billions of indians who are terrorist lovers will rage and cry hard due to the loss of their beloved terrorist.

You mean..He was not/is not?...How do you think you got the recording from him.

Now I see why you guys have no research facilities and lack so behind in Tech and research....#Keep our monkey##We will keep killing yourPIGS#Kashmir#JaiHind#
Yes definitely he must have been tortured. N why shouldn't be? He was spying in Pakistan, wan involved in terrorist acts and what India expect that Pakistan should welcome him with roses?? Be realistic.. If he wouldn't be tortured then would he accept those acts.?? Its natural ever country tortured the people suspected in terrorist acts. He was here for killing of innocent people he should be killed.

What makes you think that Pakistan has not yet killed Jadhav? This entire case is a farce. Pakistani have already killed him.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom