What's new

Will Pakistan consumers see a smaller car by Toyota?

are there no citizen car clubs or some kind of consumer forum in pakistan ?

waise what are the prices for similar japnese models like Honda Accent or Toyota Camry in Pakistan .... kizashi was relativelly expensive as it was directly imported like Grand vitara from japan and deu to Petrol engine only it flopped but a very very good car almost as good as a latest BMW or Merc but charging 5 millon PKR is loot they cannot justify even if the dollar is relativelly expensive there at the most 3.5 million is understandable :bad:

Abay bhai kion zukhmoon per namak chirak raha hai bhai. Its approximately 50% more expensive here in Pakistan and I am considering the Ind and Pak Rupee exchange rate which is approx double now but still still it is expensive here and in some cases like Kizashi believe you me it's so freakin expensive :mad: and about rest I have heard last time that Camray is about above 10 Million I believe 120 Million Pkr WTF man but we import BMW Merc used and mostly 3 years old which are as good as new but pretty much cheaper than brand new camry accord etc. Now we have Audi and VW as well and I hope they will give these Japanese blood suckers very tough time In Sha ALLAH!!!

Abay bhai kion zukhmoon per namak chirak raha hai bhai. Its approximately 50% more expensive here in Pakistan and I am considering the Ind and Pak Rupee exchange rate which is approx double now but still still it is expensive here and in some cases like Kizashi believe you me it's so freakin expensive :mad: and about rest I have heard last time that Camray is about above 10 Million I believe 120 Million Pkr WTF man but we import BMW Merc used and mostly 3 years old which are as good as new but pretty much cheaper than brand new camry accord etc. Now we have Audi and VW as well and I hope they will give these Japanese blood suckers very tough time In Sha ALLAH!!!
Camry cost 10 million :o:
Ford Mustang GT cost 55 lakh rs in India and that's Mustang i am talking about :smitten:
Satellite

Satellite

Satellite

Satellite

Recheck the price mate, it is highly unlikely that a Camary is costing 10 million PKR.

Pakistani govt. should invest in R&D for automobiles since no private automaker is showing any real interest

It would be best to stick with japanese cars. European cars are notorious for being maintenance heavy after 4-5 years of ownership. Also parts are pretty expensive. Not only that, many of the models are required to run on premium high octane fuels only. (octane rating of 89 and higher)

thats really painfull and owt and owt pathettik infact its abuse of consumer and im sure with all taxes even then with considerring dollar value it is still expensive and you should form a citizen club and file a case had i been in your postion i would certainly have had filed a case both on govt of pakistan and suzuki motor company

Back
Top Bottom