What's new

Will Nisar join PTI? Internal rift in PML-N... How could it happen! What has become of PML... Z,N,Q

WishLivePak

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
stay away..
Bet Nisar will be spy for PML-N... Conspiracy!!!

Or he may want a seat from PTI for the re election... Otherwise leaving pmln later date will keep him outside the house.

1102300051-1.jpg

1102300051-2.gif
'

what you think gonna happen?
Nothing much, I don't think that he should resign from interior ministry, he is doing a fine job. The real issue has been the sabotage of negotiations with TTP. Military never wanted anything other than an operation. Even Rustum Shah Mehmand also pointed to the role of hidden hand in sabotaging negotiations.Furthermore, as recently Gen Abbas mentioned that military had already put in place plans to attack NWA years ago. PM also put his weight behind the military which P*ssed him off. Secondly is the furstration that Military agencies have refused to act under NACTA's join intelligence bureau along with civilian agencies.These developments have frustrated his brainchild of National Internal Security Policy. He is 100% right in his complains that he is not being allowed to work freely.

If imran had any sense he would stay away from him. Why grab every magarmach there is? I know Nisar is a big politician but he was seriously against and still is against PTI. If Nisar leaves Imran should stay away from him to continue the image that he has of him.

While N league is an old party. the massive amount of people that have left it for the last decade is surprising. The chaudry bradran and javed hashmi were the most shocking ones.

Nothing much, I don't think that he should resign from interior ministry, he is doing a fine job. The real issue has been the sabotage of negotiations with TTP. Military never wanted anything other than an operation. PM also put his weight behind the military which P*ssed him off. Secondly is the furstration that Military agencies have refused to act under NACTA's join intelligence bureau along with civilian agencies.These developments have frustrated his brainchild of National Internal Security Policy. He is 100% right in his complains that he is not being allowed to work freely.
Well Kayani did help him, not launching operarion, but his proposal didn't bear fruits... Karachi happened, so pm was helpless.

Having said that i personally dont believe he will leave the party. He has a ministry and this leaving leaving game is done in two conditions. Either near elections or towards the leading party or towards a military backed party like Q was in 2002 which is an assured win.

All three are not in compliance so i doubt he will take a such a suicide step.

If imran had any sense he would stay away from him. Why grab every magarmach there is? I know Nisar is a big politician but he was seriously against and still is against PTI. If Nisar leaves Imran should stay away from him to continue the image that he has of him.

While N league is an old party. the massive amount of people that have left it for the last decade is surprising. The chaudry bradran and javed hashmi were the most shocking ones.
He'll bring seats with him, and followers with seats. That's how pmlq won elections somewhat. amost of pti players are unexperienced that's why limited seats

Nothing much, I don't think that he should resign from interior ministry, he is doing a fine job. The real issue has been the sabotage of negotiations with TTP. Military never wanted anything other than an operation. Even Rustum Shah Mehmand also pointed to the role of hidden hand in sabotaging negotiations.Furthermore, as recently Gen Abbas mentioned that military had already put in place plans to attack NWA years ago. PM also put his weight behind the military which P*ssed him off. Secondly is the furstration that Military agencies have refused to act under NACTA's join intelligence bureau along with civilian agencies.These developments have frustrated his brainchild of National Internal Security Policy. He is 100% right in his complains that he is not being allowed to work freely.

Well the talks were tried for a full year but the taliban were not listening and he was not making any inroads with them. The art of negotiation is that you take one step back and one step forward in another direction however taliban were not willing to co-operate at anyway. A year was wasted and with them attacking slowly and re-grouping especially the peshawar bombing and the karachi airport it was always bound to break down.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom