What's new

Will Mumbai finally surpass Shanghai this year?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yes, Indians say yes on above.
Because they are just imagining & copying senior Albert Einstein, nothing else.

Are you ashamed of puting your correct flag? Do not mind it happens with many people.

Are you ashamed of puting your correct flag? Do not mind it happens with many people.

Being Indian doesn't have to mean being blind and lacking common sense. But common sense is hard to come by these days, which explains the following quote:

"According to me, Mumbai is much ahead of Shanghai already. Mumbai has a very very big heart and it can accommodate very poors to someone like Ambani... You can find some work for you and you can live a dignified life. If you are a poor, you will not be treated badly. All your basic needs is take care... city do not let you down because of your poverty."

DSC_0556.JPG

mumbai-1-master1050.jpg

3E23BAEF00000578-4302236-Mumbai_is_one_of_the_most_divided_cities_in_the_world_when_it_co-a-3_1489220153342.jpg

Bandra-slum-4.jpg

Slums-Mumbai-India-by-Le-Grand-Portage-1024x768.jpg

india-mumbai-aka-bombay-slums-next-to-high-rise-flats-buggies-1-nc.jpg

MhePortfolio08.jpg

FergusonDharaviSlum00076163.4_72.jpg

mumbai_slum_fire_131122_getty_0.JPG

mumbai-street.jpg

IMG_1857.jpg

8458242100_bca1198d96_b.jpg

Dhalawi_960.jpg

slavomir_hitka_mumbai-29.jpg

GettyImages-536043872-57b3dd3d3df78cd39ce87bb2.jpg
_5da14554-bc4a-11e6-a898-3949986517f3.jpg

slum-housing-and-slum-dwellers-in-mahalaxmi-area-of-mumbai-india-picture-id136861172

slum-view1.jpg

Last edited:

Yes, because we Indians are neither optimists nor pessimists, but a possibilists - Rightwingers on PDF

Lol

Yes, because we Indians are neither optimists nor pessimists, but a possibilists - Rightwingers on PDF

Lol

And apparently, to many Hindus, possibilities are reality... What will possibly be accomplished is touted as achievements. The horse is firmly behind the cart. :-)

And apparently, to many Hindus, possibilities are reality... What will possibly be accomplished is touted as achievements. The horse is firmly behind the cart. :-)

All things are possible until they are proved impossible - Right wing Indian,s twist on Mumbai into Shanghai slogan.

All things are possible until they are proved impossible - Right wing Indian,s twist on Mumbai into Shanghai slogan.

But paradoxically, many also believe all realities are impossible until they are proven possible, such as Shanghai being far ahead of Mumbai.

But paradoxically, many also believe all realities are impossible until they are proven possible, such as Shanghai being far ahead of Mumbai.

You can not win this perception war from Indians.
Why?

Look at the following typical example of most Indians with ego:

An American falls down, gets up, visibly embarrassed, says sorry and walks off.

An Indian falls down, gets up, visibly upset and embarrassed, says "I was only doing circus hehehe"

This is the typical Indian attitude here on PDF. Period.
And I know my compatriots.

You can not win this perception war from Indians.
Why?

Look at the following typical example of most Indians with ego:

An American falls down, gets up, visibly embarrassed, says sorry and walks off.

An Indian falls down, gets up, visibly upset and embarrassed, says "I was only doing circus hehehe"

This is the typical Indian attitude here on PDF. Period.
And I know my compatriots.

I have observed the same, and I find it quite entertaining. If you pointed out to the Indian that he simply fell down, the Indian would probably say something along the lines of, "India is a democracy, and in a democracy falling is the same as doing a circus stunt. Did you know that India invented circus because the word circus has its root in Sanskrit?"

:-)

I have observed the same, and I find it quite entertaining. If you pointed out to the Indian that he simply fell down, the Indian would probably say something along the lines of, "India is a democracy, and in a democracy falling is the same as doing a circus stunt. Did you know that India invented circus because the word circus has its root in Sanskrit?"

I know.

But Mumbai finally surpass Shanghai this year? is an unconvincing possibility. Period.
And birdbrained Indians have no recourse here whatsoever on this.

I know.

But Mumbai finally surpass Shanghai this year? is an unconvincing possibility. Period.
And birdbrained Indians have no recourse here whatsoever on this.

Aha, but you forget that to many Indians here, reality is no recourse; for reality is unimportant and immaterial. Belief = truth.

:-)

Pls identify only with your faith.

You are as much Indian as a Uighur Islamic separatist is Chinese.

@ashok321, see, the above is another example of how entertaining some Indians are: truth varies depending on who you are. If a Pakistani were to say that Kashmir belonged to India, the Indians here would indignantly insist that Pakistan should have it.

@ashok321, see, the above is another example of how entertaining some Indians are: truth varies depending on who you are. If a Pakistani were to say that Kashmir belonged to India, the Indians here would indignantly insist that Pakistan should have it.
Quoting your post for posterity. Not seen something this good for some time. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom