What's new

Will Move to Pak, If Threatened In India: Om Puri WARNS INDIA

Have a blast in Pakistan. You are most welcome to leave India.

if even a third class actor will leave india and move to Pakistan on basis of threatening , i will act as a catalyst in mainstream media. it will be welcomed by the country and media ( specially private channels ) will give it a boom one cant afford. It will make life more difficult for remaining "muslim" actors and they will have to either lie about threatening or will hide from media . much worse case will be leaving for gulf state.

media is capable of changing a single spark into a huge fire

Rather he was brave in saying he lost his virginity to a domestic help when he was 15.
Brave?
That kept him in the news for a very long time.

FYI-I like OM puri as an actor.
But it's a fact that he doesn't have many movies in his kitty now.

Brave?
That kept him in the news for a very long time.

FYI-I like OM puri as an actor.
But it's a fact that he doesn't have many movies in his kitty now.
brave because most Indians do not like to share their life in public, and even newspapers shy away from discussing it. Not that its important for public to know but am just comparing against west where they got paparazi everywhere.
Besides bollywood, businessmen and politicians are very image conscious. I was shocked that anybody could make such cofession.

anyway it might as well be that he wants to be popular in pak, who knows. I like his voiceover, it will be nice if he does safety announcement for Air India. :)

brave because most Indians do not like to share their life in public, and even newspapers shy away from discussing it. Not that its important for public to know but am just comparing against west where they got paparazi everywhere.

oh pls stop justifying it.
Mr.Om Puri and his journo wife were craving for attention.

Calm down cow huggers. He's only saying there's nothing wrong with beef burgers.

Just because one stupid animal and statue worshipping nation bans beef consumption, doesn't mean the rest of the world must follow this stupidity.

India exports buffalo meet. All of these dramawazi to promote their movie

Back
Top Bottom