What's new

Will Mossad/CIA help India tackle ISI?

Mossad won't help, no resources nor real requirement to do so, altho for obvious reasons it do keep tabs on Pakistani nukes

Why would Mossad waste resources on assets in Pakistan ? They have bigger fish to fry.
CIA keeps tab on Pakistan thanks to your nukes.

Which bigger fish MOSSAD can fry then Pakistan, the only Muslim power which can actually wipe them off the planet? Your self delusion doesn't take into account of the ground realities sunshine.

In Saffara Ghoth massacre where number of Ismaeli Shias were killed, MOSSAD name was mentioned along with RAW.

Which bigger fish MOSSAD can fry then Pakistan, the only Muslim power which can actually wipe them off the planet? Your self delusion doesn't take into account of the ground realities sunshine.

In Saffara Ghoth massacre where number of Ismaeli Shias were killed, MOSSAD name was mentioned along with RAW.

what can Israel achieve by keeping tabs ?

Lol ISI is Weak organisation it first has to Stop regular Bomb blast inside Pakistan Itself
It is not a weak organization.ISI single handedly managing CIA,Raw,Mossad,Mi6,NDS,IOI and UAE State Security.It is rather one of the strongest agencies of the world As Indians who know ISI better than you.

As of right now mossad's main concern is Iran.

Mossad won't help, no resources nor real requirement to do so, altho for obvious reasons it do keep tabs on Pakistani nukes
Why are these desperate indians trying to drag israel into a unnecessary conflict? Can't they fight their own war despite having a numerical advantage over Pakistan. :rofl:

israel help us fight Pakistan
trump help us fight China

Lol ISI is Weak organisation it first has to Stop regular Bomb blast inside Pakistan Itself
How about raw helps mossad counter Iran and gulf countries

why Israel is not asking India to help them counter Iran? Btw what will you achieve by keeping tab on our nukes?

As of right now mossad's main concern is Iran.

Persians dont pose them any threat. infact , willingly or unwittingly , Persians along with Saudis are advancing Israeli agenda in greater ME.

what can Israel achieve by keeping tabs ?

I have to write pages here to explain to an Indian what Isreal would achieve out of this.

Do yourself a favour, google their aims, goals, their religious dogmas and prophecies and their vision of greater middle east. Pakistan, is the only Muslims power left which can in all definitions, can wipe them off the planet. If Pakistan cannot be undone, then it must be defanged.

Tbh, if I was a Indian, I will be concerned about this embrace of Zionists. There is a strong possibility , that they want you to be the sheep send to the slaughter house, to test the waters in the conflict with Pakistan.

Will I appreciate, its hard for an Indian to understand the issues among Abrahimic religions and their contesting prophecies, the below might give you some idea the issues that are at stake here. The man in video is the current Israeli PM.

Persians dont pose them any threat. infact , willingly or unwittingly , Persians along with Saudis are advancing Israeli agenda in greater ME.

I have to write pages here to explain to an Indian what Isreal would achieve out of this.

Do yourself a favour, google their aims, goals, their religious dogmas and prophecies and their vision of greater middle east. Pakistan, is the only Muslims power left which can in all definitions, can wipe them off the planet. If Pakistan cannot be undone, then it must be defanged.

Tbh, if I was a Indian, I will be concerned about this embrace of Zionists. There is a strong possibility , that they want you to be the sheep send to the slaughter house, to test the waters in the conflict with Pakistan.

Will I appreciate, its hard for an Indian to understand the issues among Abrahimic religions and their contesting prophecies, the below might give you some idea the issues that are at stake here. The man in video is the current Israeli PM.

The only ones talking about greater Israel are jewish extremists and islamic propaganda

India and Israel were at arms length for the first 40 years of our existence. India cannot solve Israel's issues with Palestinians and Arab neighbors. Neither can Israel solve India's issues with its neighbors.

India needs access to sophisticated weapons without any political strings. Israel has some of the weapons India needs. It is a true commercial transaction. It keeps Russians and West Europeans honest.

Pakistan's issues with Israel is what I called holier than the pope. The pope in this case is Saudis.

If Mossad knows more about Pakistan than India then it is a sorry state of affairs among India's intelligence agencies.

I won't worry too much about Pakistan ability to launch a nuclear strike against Israel. That would be end of Pakistan's existence as a country.

BS article .
Few points are genuine but rest are just BS .

India wont deploy their own men for covert ops and never will be due to obvious reason .
RAW is also not that bad .We have evidences to justify it .Difference the frequency of attacks between pre 26/11 and post 26/11.

Our neighbors are confused on one hand they say ISI is a weak organization otoh they blame ISI from train derailments to creating/training ISIS make up your minds.

I mean guys who don't see the reality as it is.
"greater Israel" isn't a possibility and will never be.
and what's the connection between what u showed me and greater Israel?

How cute. Either you are naive or trying to act like one. Or simpy dont have any clue, its a possibility!

Seach for the word "moshiach"in the clip and observe how natanyahu is nodding to your religious nutcase and assuring him that he (BB) is working towards this goal.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Messiah_in_Judaism

I doubt if any Muslim ruler particular in Pakistan ever knows who is dajjal or even interested in knowing this, but you lot are ruled over by religious nutcases who are trying to hasten his arrival .

As for Pakistan , we just have to be prepared to face this lunacy.

Latest posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom