What's new

Will Israel attack Iran before November USA elections?

Will Israel attack Iran before November USA elections?

• Total voters
Israel already attacks iranian targets with impunity. Even news of Israel hitting targets inside iran, the iranian targets in syria are hit on weekly basis. I dont think israel needs to have an open war with iran. The question here is when will iran retaliate to israeli strikes??

Who says Israel even has the capability to attack Iran, nevermind be stupid enough to start such a conflict. Israelis are not suicidal. They could not handle a small Iranian proxy called Hezbollah nevermind Iran itself.

Last edited:
Israel already attacks iranian targets with impunity.

Those "Iranian targets" are in reality mostly Syrians.

Even news of Israel hitting targets inside iran,

I suppose you actually believe that? Honestly?

the iranian targets in syria are hit on weekly basis. I dont think israel needs to have an open war with iran. The question here is when will iran retaliate to israeli strikes??

Israeli acts in Syria are out of pure desperation. The reason Iran is not allowing direct retaliation against the zionists in Syria is because it will give the excuse for Americans to get involved. Israel fears Iran in Syria because Iran is opening a second front against them there. This is an inevitability that Israel cannot change. Iran retaliating right now will only slow down that inevitability. You do not sacrifice your long term goals for some short term glory kills.

The issue is, many people here have a very infantile perspective and cannot comprehend the long term picture.

Last edited:

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom