What's new

Will India join strategic containment of China?

haha it's your countryman who start the topic Ming dynasy.so i showed the evidence that tibet was part of Ming.
and now you guys turned out to blame my talking about Ming.Really strange ah
if you don't want to talk about it ,why did you start it foolishly?

So what's your point of claiming Tibet ? Isn't it some historical boundary maps of some king which China had ?

haha it's your countryman who start the topic Ming dynasy.so i showed the evidence that tibet was part of Ming.
and now you guys turned out to blame my talking about Ming.Really strange ah
if you don't want to talk about it ,why did you start it foolishly?

You were the fool who started to talk gibberish and brought ancient India into the discussion.

never changed? do your ancestors speak english, or do they take forward policy thousands years ago?ancient india never has a territory as big as now.

india was a nation of peace loving and not aggressive in the thousands years history. why changed in the past 50 years?

So what's your point of claiming Tibet ? Isn't it some historical boundary maps of some king which China had ?
did i post a map here?
You were the fool who started to talk gibberish and brought ancient India into the discussion.
if you don't want to talk about your history ,why not shut up, as nobody force you to talk?you'd better tell the world it is prohibited:taz:

did i post a map here?

if you don't want to talk about your history ,why not shut up, as nobody force you to talk?you'd better tell the world it is prohibited:taz:

Maybe you didn't but why should tibet be under CPC rule ? care to elaborate !

Maybe you didn't but why should tibet be under CPC rule ? care to elaborate !

this question to me equals to one chinese ask you why mumbai is under india rule .so it does not make any sense to answer it.

this question to me equals to one chinese ask you why mumbai is under india rule .so it does not make any sense to answer it.

ok then please take off from the thread and stop asking cr@p questions like why india became hegemonistic in last 50 years..

ok then please take off from the thread and stop asking cr@p questions like why india became hegemonistic in last 50 years..

i like the word hegemonistic ,although the question is your original.(aggressive in my question)

india is not born to be enemy of pakistan, if you maintain good relationship with your neighbor pakistan, you don't have to make the choice any more.
india was a nation of peace loving and not aggressive in the thousands years history. why changed in the past 50 years?

India was never a nation until the British create it. The land that India is located at was composed of various kingdoms like medieval Europe. If all the European nation join together and form a nation, when did its history begin? The time when the nation of Europe is first created. So prior to the creation of India, there was no Indian nation. Only various kingdoms and empires in the Indian subcontinent.

which flag do you want me to use?
if one say something fair to pakistani, then he should be pakistani !?

good, south tibet is not part of Mauryan empire ,right?
and do you think anywhere you raise your flag,then it is your territory or disputed territory.even japs and nazi wasn't that fool.

South Tibet was claimed by the British for British India. So India is just acting as the 2nd hand imperialist. Indian nation was not created until Britain united it. That is why English language united India, not Hindi or any other Indian languages.

India was never a nation until the British create it. The land that India is located at was composed of various kingdoms like medieval Europe. If all the European nation join together and form a nation, when did its history begin? The time when the nation of Europe is first created. So prior to the creation of India, there was no Indian nation. Only various kingdoms and empires in the Indian subcontinent.

South Tibet was claimed by the British for British India. So India is just acting as the 2nd hand imperialist. Indian nation was not created until Britain united it. That is why English language united India, not Hindi or any other Indian languages.

Are you really that dumb or just stupid or blind? ASHOKA UNITED INDIA WHICH IS BIGGER THAN WHAT IT IS CURRENTLY. Should we use such maps to claim our land back? Tibet may have been a part of China at some point in HISTORY. But it was Independent in the 20 century. Mao fought a war to conquer Tibet. Did you forget that part of your history also? He always promised the Tibetans Autonomy. Where is the Autonomy?

Are you really that dumb or just stupid or blind? ASHOKA UNITED INDIA WHICH IS BIGGER THAN WHAT IT IS CURRENTLY. Should we use such maps to claim our land back? Tibet may have been a part of China at some point in HISTORY. But it was Independent in the 20 century. Mao fought a war to conquer Tibet. Did you forget that part of your history also? He always promised the Tibetans Autonomy. Where is the Autonomy?

Ashoka empire only lasted for 50 years. And the empire was for himself, not a nation called India. Try again. I have proven time and again and many Indians have agreed with me that if not for Britain, India today would be not be one country.

india is not born to be enemy of pakistan, if you maintain good relationship with your neighbor pakistan, you don't have to make the choice any more.

because there was no such thing as 'india' as faithfulguy said. it was a land with many princely states. there are still some "prince"s in plain clothes running around in n delhi or bombay or elsewhere. india becomes hegemony due to the legacy of the brits and it is trying to extend it due to the flames of the brahmins ( in both congress and bjp) + the west are adding fuel to the flame!

because there was no such thing as 'india' as faithfulguy said. it was a land with many princely states. there are still some "prince"s in plain clothes running around in n delhi or bombay or elsewhere. india become hegemony due to the legacy of the brits and it is extended due to the flames of the brahmins ( in both congress and bjp) + the west are adding fuel to the flame!
So says a Chinese, who's govt thinks, he along with his billion comrades are too dumb to even elect a govt.
We will take our chances with Indian 'princes' any day, if we don't like their work, at least we can vote them out every five years.

What have you got, a bunch of elite citizens of communist party , who have governance over every aspect of your lives till eternity!!

Ashoka empire only lasted for 50 years. And the empire was for himself, not a nation called India. Try again. I have proven time and again and many Indians have agreed with me that if not for Britain, India today would be not be one country.

you mean INDIA should be called a country only when it found democracy ! now that would mean china is not yet a country ??

Back
Top Bottom