What's new

Will India and China fight a war again?

I wonder about the many threads are opened with a single topic of possible confrontation between the two countries.

And cheenis are brainwashed byproduct of redbook.

maybe the indians brainwashed you.:yahoo:
we dont read redbook. we fight neither for communism nor for prophet.
we fight for profit, territoy and maybe justice...

maybe the indians brainwashed you.:yahoo:
we dont read redbook. we fight neither for communism nor for prophet.
we fight for profit, territoy and maybe justice...

Fighting for Communism does not matter but fighting for prophet does matter........Did'nt ur pakistani friends told you before.
if not then grap it.........

Well China Is already much bigger & It keeps on fighting its neighbours for Disputed lands......But most of thier claims are fake.

China had to learn to live peacefully with its neighbours.

Well thesedays :P chinese ships are busy practicing water canon games. :D with japanese ships.

Fighting for Communism does not matter but fighting for prophet does matter........Did'nt ur pakistani friends told you before.
if not then grap it.........
it is not our matter.

Well China Is already much bigger & It keeps on fighting its neighbours for Disputed lands......But most of thier claims are fake.
every coutries fight for their own interrest.
most of our claims are reasonable.
some claims from our enemies are also reasonable.

China had to learn to live peacefully with its neighbours.
we love peace.

Not very likely at all, unless some drastic change in policy by any of the two nation occur

I generally think Chinese folks are not too violent or nationalistic. Infact Indians are quite nationalistic based on my experience. I dont know for sure. But based on my interactions with the Chinese, they come across as nice people. They are not war mongers. The only war mongers are the neo cons from the west. Put them in their place and the world will be a much better place to live in.

Not need to. Let NE rebels fight on behalf of China. China can come and take over NE as a peace keeper.

Salute to... “Field Marshal Sam Hormusji Framji Jamshedji Manekshaw”

Not need to. Let NE rebels fight on behalf of China. China can come and take over NE as a peace keeper.
hahahhaah :D
say that happened :woot: then ....... China will be more than happy to erase your country from the face of the earth and get a good access to sea. Does it feel like fun now ??? :D I hope not :D

India only has one Nehru, so there are not the second war

China has had only one Mao but that does not guarantee there would not be another war between us...there are some accounts that need to be settled, we both just cant get away like this with small in principle victory from your side ....I want India and China to fight a full fledged war in future involving everything that they have....may be 10 years from now would be the right time for both of us to start a level playing bludy war game!!!

Back
Top Bottom