What's new

Will India and China fight a war again?

Why Andamas, because it is now part of India. There are genetic studies that do not identify people of Andaman as Indians, highlighting their genes to be totally different to any Indian.

Doesn't take a genius to figure out, that the Andaman tribes are original Humans from Africa that migrated to rest of the world and remained cut off from the rest of the world.

You don't have to say anything ...... the stink has already spread.

delusions.jpg

Doesn't take a genius to figure out, that the Andaman tribes are original Humans from Africa that migrated to rest of the world and remained cut off from the rest of the world.

It's ok... its perplexing to most how can different people speaking different languages, practising different religions, belonging to different races still be one country. Welcome to India

It's ok... its perplexing to most how can different people speaking different languages, practising different religions, belonging to different races still be one country. Welcome to India

Some degenerate racists never get the concept of a nation or country.

ha ha ha ......

Tum to 47 mein hi toot gaye thay. Ab aur torrnay ki koshsish tum log khud hi kar rahay ho. Hamein kiyun blame kar rahay ho.

Kya thi woh line...South will be divided----N-E will be freed?? lol :lol:

Abhi bhi time hain apnay mulk ko sambhal lo...India is in a much better position than you.This attitude has only costed you half of your nation in 71 and i dont see the current geography remaining in future if it continues like this.

You dont need me to show you a picture of what your country is considerd outside your soil,do you?

You need China to win you a war against India and Chinese are not fools like your Generals to destroy the whole country in their attempt to win Kashmir.They are really smart people...and i mean it.They want to develop and they want prosperity unlike you who neither want any fcking development nor any peace.

Khud bhi mro...bakiyon ko bhi maroo.

I am sorry to say but this is the only reason for your pathtic state.

Oh, I didn't know that, you see I am not a genius.

But the current Indians have paraded them naked in front of tourists.

Oh, now I know, because they do not have pure Indian genes.

What a shame indeed.

Kya thi woh line...South will be divided----N-E will be freed?? lol :lol:

Abhi bhi time hain apnay mulk ko sambhal lo...India is in a much better position than you.This attitude has only costed you half of your nation in 71 and i dont see the current geography remaining in future if it continues like this.

You dont need me to show you a picture of what your country is considerd outside your soil,do you?

You need China to win you a war against India and Chinese are not fools like your Generals to destroy the whole country in their attempt to win Kashmir.They are really smart people...and i mean it.They want to develop and they want prosperity unlike you who neither want any fcking development nor any peace.

Khud bhi mro...bakiyon ko bhi maroo.

I am sorry to say but this is the only reason for your pathtic state.

Therefore, don't take panga with us.

Oh, I didn't know that, you see I am not a genius.

But the current Indians have paraded them naked in front of tourists.

Oh, now I know, because they do not have pure Indian genes.

What a shame indeed.

Therefore, don't take panga with us.

We dont mind coz we are winning!!

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom