What's new

Will fix the military if came into power again :Imran khan

I believe something will happen from within….their will be a purge (mutiny) within the military.
Nope, why would plot takers do a mutiny? If anything all ranks of the military are wary of IK cause they know he's coming after their influence, hence their livelihood...

People of Pakistan support our Military while jewish lobby supports IK.

The choice is clear.
Who is in the Jewish lobby and out of the who supports IK, can you please tell us names so we can be cautious?

Nope, why would plot takers do a mutiny? If anything all ranks of the military are wary of IK cause they know he's coming after their influence, hence their livelihood...

Who is in the Jewish lobby and out of the who supports IK, can you please tell us names so we can be cautious?

Pushtuns are lost jewish tribe and IK married a Jew.

Now don't bring prophet (PBUH) into this discussion.

So to clarify you do support traitor bajwa. If that is the case what you write is meaningless as you have no integrity.

Our Military is fighting the TTP terrorists while IK is supporting the TTP terrorists.

Anyone with an iota of brain can see what is happening.

Our Military is fighting the TTP terrorists while IK is supporting the TTP terrorists.

Anyone with an iota of brain can see what is happening.
I'm talking about bajwa do you have reading issues. Bajwa is not fighting anyone, so as I said you have no credibility you first say you are against "traitor immi" but then you are supporting traitor bajwa.

I'm talking about bajwa do you have reading issues. Bajwa is not fighting anyone, so as I said you have no credibility you first say you are against traitor immi but then you are supporting traitor bajwa.

IK has blood on his hands.

On March 21, a brigadier from the Inter-Services Intelligence was martyred during an encounter with “hardcore terrorists” in South Waziristan’s Angoor Adda while three soldiers embraced martyrdom and three terrorists were killed during an exchange of fire in Dera Ismail Khan district.

Who's blood, don't start digging a deep hole you can get out of. We are talking about bajwas treachery which you support.

IK has blood of Pakistani Military and Citizens.

IK has been a strong supporter of TTP.

IK has blood of Pakistani Military and Citizens.

IK has been a strong supporter of TTP.

Now you are turning out to be a loony. By that logic every politician has blood on their hands as the decisions they make affects thousands or millions.

But you keep skipping over my point as you know you are caught out with your hypocrisy.

Now you are turning out to be a loony. By that logic every politician has blood on their hands as the decisions they make affects thousands or millions.

But you keep skipping over my point as you know you are caught out with your hypocrisy.

IK released TTP terrorists

Back
Top Bottom