What's new

Will declare Jihad to save Pakistan: Imran Khan

A.Rafay

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf (PTI) chief Imran Khan has said that he will “declare jihad to save Pakistan” and “will disarm all militants group operating in the country,” reported Mail Today on Wednesday.
In an interview with the Indian daily, Khan spoke on the issue of terrorism in Pakistan and said that terror leaders can be “transformed.”

“I am sure they can be put into nation building, human beings can change. I will make them realise that militancy is not a solution.”The PTI chief, who is currently present in India to attend the World Economic Forum in Gurgaon, said that he will bring the culprits behind Mumbai attacks to justice, if he is made the prime minister of Pakistan.Khan assured that as the prime minister, he would ensure that terrorism does not stem from the Pakistani soil.

He said:“India must understand the legal process takes time, but I will bring the Mumbai perpetrators to justice. We have to follow the rule of law.” The daily says that during the interview, the PTI chief was confident of winning the elections. “I have created the only democratic party in Pakistan. We are now preparing for a democratic tsunami,” said Khan.

Relationship with India , Speaking about Pakistan’s relationship with India, he said he was “in favour of a new relationship.”“All these years we have had a relationship which was detrimental to the entire subcontinent. We moved one step forward, two steps backward. Mumbai came, (and) we were back to square one.” Khan urged that there was a need for leadership of both countries to take on vested interests. “Who want to make money on the conflict?” He said young people “were tired of the continuing hostility between the two countries.”

No military solution to resolve Kashmir issue ,The PTI chief said that a military solution could not help resolve the Kashmir issue and said that as the Pakistani premier, he will take the peace initiative. “It can be resolved. I will work on a road map by making people from India, Pakistan and Kashmiris look for a solution by sitting on a table.” He added, “India is using troops in Kashmir. They are losing the battle of heart and minds. It’s like treating cancer with dispirin.” ‘No ties with the ISI’ , When questioned about his ties with the Inter-Services Intelligence and the Pakistan Army, Khan said that he will “quit politics if anyone can prove I have taken one rupee from the ISI.”

Will declare Jihad to save Pakistan: Imran Khan – The Express Tribune

“I am sure they can be put into nation building, human beings can change. I will make them realise that militancy is not a solution.”

Is this guy for real? Terrorists can be put into NATION BUILDING? Might as well replace Islamic Republic of Pakistan with Islamic Republic of Taliban when in power. Imran Niazi openly mocks 40,000 martyred Pakistani and their families. Do you think these terrorists are 8 years old who need Imran Niazi to make them realize ''militancy is not a solution''?

What a foul mouth person he is, i hope Indians won't take him serious as he is famous as "master of U-turn" in Pakistan.

The PTI chief, who is currently present in India to attend the World Economic Forum in Gurgaon, said that he will bring the culprits behind Mumbai attacks to justice, if he is made the prime minister of Pakistan.

Thats something you don't see everyday. Jihad on his own country. Lets see where this goes.

Do u even know what Jihad means. So let me En-lighten you. Jihad means to Struggle. And this struggle can be in any form. Best Jihad is against yourself means to make urself better human being. Jihad an-nafs (jihad against one’s self)

u have to take measures to improve and to make a better society. And to do this have to start with yourself and so on.

He is not talking here about Hollywood defined Jihad. And if any Muslim country is attacked by any other. Its the right of invaded country to initiate Jihad against aggressor. Because Allah Almighty dont like aggressors.

And if your forefathers fought for American Independence from Brits TELL ME WHAT WOULD U CALL IT.

such an idiot....

Make's me puke thinking over the fact i was once admirer of this idiot..His level of thinking is worst then any1 i know who's last name is khan ..

Do u even know what Jihad means. So let me En-lighten you. Jihad means to Struggle. And this struggle can be in any form. Best Jihad is against yourself means to make urself better human being. Jihad an-nafs (jihad against one’s self)

u have to take measures to improve and to make a better society. And to do this have to start with yourself and so on.

He is not talking here about Hollywood defined Jihad. And if any Muslim country is attacked by any other. Its the right of invaded country to initiate Jihad against aggressor. Because Allah Almighty dont like aggressors.

And if your forefathers fought for American Independence from Brits TELL ME WHAT WOULD U CALL IT.

I know what Jihad means, hence why I was curious why he be declaring Jihad on his own country. Sounds like major reforms to me. And when we fought against the Brits, didn't call it Jihad or anything like that.

the only leader who knew how to talk in india was MUSHARRAF!!! the debating skills and answering skills of MUSHARRAF are unmatched by any leader of pakistan before or after!!!

everyone else goes to india and tries to say something dumb!

Back
Top Bottom