What's new

will cut every cent in foreign aid sent to our enemies. Biden resumed military aid to Pakistan : Nikki Haley

I'd very much like that but
"Enemy" country is disingenuous - Trump nor Biden considered Pakistan an enemy country, from republican side Trump was probably more pro Pakistan

Anyone with half a brain knows Pakistan ain't an enemy country no matter how much anyone pushes this narrative , especially after the whole Afghan war situation came to it's conclusion
She never used that word. She said 'adversaries' which the news writer thought will amp it up to increase readership. The word adversary is not off the mark as any two-bit survey of public opinion in Pakistan will confirm.

even when i was typing the comment, I knew 100% that this reply will come from some one.
Sure she kept her childhood Punjabi Nickname "Nikki" that means small and often refer to girls (Nikka for boys) when they are kid in punjabi, (Because i am a punjabi too) that coincidently sounds smiliar to common American household name and dropped the official Indian name. Man there is no such name as Nikki in punjabi, its just a nickname for young girls.

Whatever floats your boat man. She is Nikki (Punjabi small one) Healey 😂👍

Please please please do. This poison has destroyed the country at the hand of the mafia.

even when i was typing the comment, I knew 100% that this reply will come from some one.
Sure she kept her childhood Punjabi Nickname "Nikki" that means small and often refer to girls (Nikka for boys) when they are kid in punjabi, (Because i am a punjabi too) that coincidently sounds smiliar to common American household name and dropped the official Indian name. Man there is no such name as Nikki in punjabi, its just a nickname for young girls.

Bro whatever her name maybe. Or in whatever language it may be in. That's her headache.

But look at what brink the pendu production boot damagh psuedo-intellectual brown sahb coconut Uncles of GHQ have brought the country to. That now a low life and low level woman like this mulato is threatening Pakistan.

Such Uncles spend their entire childhood is spent repressed under some wadera or zameendar in some backward pind. When they come to power or become generals. They take revenge from people of Pakistan for their childhood repression and they milk the nation. Hence we are seeing such unprecedented torture and de-clothing of people.

These buffoons and idiots think with a few cheap ethnic tricks they or their low life gutter minion cronies can fool the nation lol. These idiots were always clueless classless clowns. But now they've completely lost their marbles.

They masquerade as some East India Co Viceroy. But no one would hire these clowns to clean toilets at a Mobil gas station 😂😂

It's not just her childhood name, it's her LEGAL middle name.
No one cares what abomination goes on in your part of Punjab; Nikki is not an uncommon name here. Many have it as their first name! Enjoy the ignorance.

It's not just her childhood name, it's her LEGAL middle name.
No one cares what abomination goes on in your part of Punjab; Nikki is not an uncommon name here. Many have it as their first name! Enjoy the ignorance.
Ok Mr. Nikka from the great holy Charda Punjab. 😂
In your racist supermacist petty Indian mindset Even your Punjabi language becomes better because its on indian side (although a true punjabi will know there are only minor differences in dialects from region to region).
Be proud of Nikki Lady.
What else is legal name in Indian Punjab Lamma, Githa, Langra, Lula, penga, Nanna, Winga. Didnt know they are making nicknames as legal names over there.

Last edited:
Bro whatever her name maybe. Or in whatever language it may be in. That's her headache.

But look at what brink the pendu production boot damagh psuedo-intellectual brown sahb coconut Uncles of GHQ have brought the country to. That now a low life and low level woman like this mulato is threatening Pakistan.

Such Uncles spend their entire childhood is spent repressed under some wadera or zameendar in some backward pind. When they come to power or become generals. They take revenge from people of Pakistan for their childhood repression and they milk the nation. Hence we are seeing such unprecedented torture and de-clothing of people.

These buffoons and idiots think with a few cheap ethnic tricks they or their low life gutter minion cronies can fool the nation lol. These idiots were always clueless classless clowns. But now they've completely lost their marbles.

They masquerade as some East India Co Viceroy. But no one would hire these clowns to clean toilets at a Mobil gas station 😂😂
She is quite powerfull Politician in USA. Just the Racist Filth havent washed away from her. May be her parents are staunch Anti Pakistan and that is her upbringing. Not all Indian Background Foreigners are like her though.
But anyways. The level of Filth our Establishment is flinging around and destroying our country to hold on to there power does not changed the fact that she married a gora , abandoned her conventional Indian name to become a pseudo Gori for her Political career in a rather conservative USA when she entered politics. (Nirmata is a nice name BTW). And i dont care if she is nikki haley or nikki minaj.
Who ever open her filthy hole exclusively against our country will get the same response. Policy conflicts and concerns are one thing (Even US presidents have expressed displeasure with Pak and its policies a lot of times, thats ok with me) But she is pure gutter of anti Pak Lobby based on her Indian Genes not a policy metter. (Sorry for the racist comments, she deserves it).
Whoever admires her is just a borderline racist cu** just like her.

Don’t be too sure of that. He has massive support that the MSM is deliberately downplaying. Given the past 4 years, he might win again, is Santos from Florida doesn’t beat him.
I voted 2x for Trump
Yeah? How'd that work out for ya at the mid terms? An election season that the GOP should have won, but ended up losing due to Trump.

You voted for a loser.

Back
Top Bottom