What's new

Will crush media spreading anti-Cong ‘propaganda’: Shinde

arp2041

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
India
Union home minister Sushilkumar Shinde on Monday threatened to "crush" the electronic media in the country and said it was indulging in "false propaganda."

"Recently, there have been efforts by the media to provoke us (Congress). The media has opened a front against the Congress in the past three to four months. We will crush such elements in the electronic media, which are indulging in false propaganda," Shinde said at a Youth Congress event in his hometown Solapur in Maharashtra.

"I have the intelligence department under me. I know who is doing such things."

Shinde's remarks follow a series of opinion polls in the national and regional media.

Conducted by private agencies, these opinion polls have predicted a drubbing for the Congress while forecasting an impressive tally for the BJP in the upcoming Lok Sabha elections.

Shinde, who is keen to contest the elections from Solapur again, said the people of India would never forgive those dividing the nation.

"The media should focus on positive stories, which will be welcomed by the people. The people of the country will not accept those dividing the country by disturbing society."

The home minister's remarks were promptly condemned by the Action Committee against Attacks on Journalists.

Will crush media spreading anti-Cong ‘propaganda’: Shinde - Hindustan Times

@JanjaWeed @Roybot @levina @Dillinger @Parul :haha:

Your time is limited shinde, so obviously,

when-someone-asks-how-your-ex-is-doing.gif

Union home minister Sushilkumar Shinde on Monday threatened to "crush" the electronic media in the country and said it was indulging in "false propaganda."

"Recently, there have been efforts by the media to provoke us (Congress). The media has opened a front against the Congress in the past three to four months. We will crush such elements in the electronic media, which are indulging in false propaganda," Shinde said at a Youth Congress event in his hometown Solapur in Maharashtra.

Shinde's remarks follow a series of opinion polls in the national and regional media.

Conducted by private agencies, these opinion polls have predicted a drubbing for the Congress while forecasting an impressive tally for the BJP in the upcoming Lok Sabha elections.

Shinde, who is keen to contest the elections from Solapur again, said the people of India would never forgive those dividing the nation.

"The media should focus on positive stories, which will be welcomed by the people. The people of the country will not accept those dividing the country by disturbing society."

The home minister's remarks were promptly condemned by the Action Committee against Attacks on Journalists.

Cough..free speech..cough democracy...Shinde sahib jyaada hi bhadak gaye..koi unhe sharbat pilao.

Shinde can go & crush a grape. Afterall he is an old man... & it would bad for his health to chew a brick! :lol:

Useless Government, Useless Minister, don't worry in coming General Elections, people of India will Crush your Party. :butcher:

Don't want to see the face of Congress anymore.

Basically whoever support Congress supports the 84 Genocide. So think before supporting them.

Back
Top Bottom