What's new

Will China Export The Next Chernobyl?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also, for those who don't know, in both Chernobyl and Fukushima disaster, human error is the ultimate cause of the disaster, not the reactor design itself.

The American nuclear meltdown in Three Mile Island was also due to human error I believe.

The nuclear plants themselves are rarely the problem, even the old designs. Needless to say, the modern designs we are discussing are vastly safer than even those.

I completely disagree with the rhetoric in the opening post. Chinese nuclear related equipment is extremely meticulous. Cooling systems they employ for their facility probably goes through 10 times more verification and testing than the minimum specified requirements.

Gordon G Chang.

The only reason this guy has a job is because U.S. propaganda budget and U.S. lobby feeds him for his unprofessional unobjective China bashing and slander. There is no ounce of objective reason this guy has to critisize Chinas nuclear reactor cunstruction and exports. He twists truth, misleads and lies inconsequently when it comes to anything regarding China.

China bashing became a industry, and a profitable one.

Last edited:
Gordon G Chang.

The only reason this guy has a job is because U.S. propaganda budget and U.S. lobby feeds him for his unprofessional unobjective China bashing and slander. There is no ounce of objective reason this guy has to critisize Chinas nuclear reactor cunstruction and exports. He twists truth, misleads and lies inconsequently when it comes to anything regarding China.

Shhhhhhhhhhhh.
He is actually China's top agent, with the mission of playing down Chinese influence.
He is so good at his job it's rediculous.

If it really is that bad, we Chinese would be the first to die first, since we've so many installed for ourselves.
This article hinting at our partnering nations failing at inspections or have poor quality control in place?

Gordon G Chang.

Every ant has to eat to survive, but he has gone too far. If I want to bash America, there has to be some facts to back my view point not just opinions. He does not provide sources or if there are any, they come from questionable sites, but never provide the actual link to the source or proper footnoting.

Shhhhhhhhhhhh.
He is actually China's top agent, with the mission of playing down Chinese influence.
He is so good at his job it's rediculous.
This is plausible.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom