What's new

Will China Export The Next Chernobyl?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nonesense. They were just pointing out an objective consideration.

Considering that Fukushima was american GE and is continuing to be a disaster and a disaster of much greater magnitude ,Chernobyl had a safer reactor. You japanese should worry more of Fukushima's plutonium radiation poisoning more than China's potential chernobyl.

ACP 1000 is the third gen pressured water reactor,read more technical information about it.ACP1000 reactor is able to exhaust waste heat automatically without external energy.

Forbes is one of the most critics of anything by China. Operate by American CIA, there're anti China view is well known.

Ah yes, only from China do I hear real government-run media, which always seems to be positive towards themselves, proclaimed as gospel, and privately run free media proclaimed government-run nonsense. :what:

Considering that Fukushima was american GE and is continuing to be a disaster and a disaster of much greater magnitude ,Chernobyl had a safer reactor. You japanese should worry more of Fukushima's plutonium radiation poisoning more than China's potential chernobyl.

Fukushima had nothing to do with the reactor(s) themselves.

Does this idiot know that ACP-1000 is the same Westinghouse design the US is using and China itself is building 20 of them?

Pakistani reactor is approved by PAEC and PINSTECH under IAEA safeguards.

French are pissed off at losing business, sore losers!

Evil Pakistan and Evil China nexus is deadly... bad for innocent angel France, India, USA, Israel and UK... I think Pakistan and China should move to Mars so this innocent world lead by USA will become paradise....

Evil Pakistan and Evil China nexus is deadly... bad for innocent angel France, India, USA, Israel and UK... I think Pakistan and China should move to Mars so this innocent world lead by USA will become paradise....

I wouldn't take business posturing personally.

Its actually being stabilized. Yes we did and we continue to operate it, because Japanese engineers and safety protocols are one of the best in the world, and we relegate a lot of disaster response to partners. We are rather transparent. Lastly, Fukushima situation was not due to an engineering / structural flaw, most Japanese designs are the best in the world, but a response to a natural disaster phenomena -- in the case of a massive tsunami. The nuclear reactor situation is secondary, the some 30,000 Japanese civilians that were killed was the major travesty.

New highly radioactive leak at Japan's Fukushima plant| Reuters

Fukushima Highly Radioactive Water Accidentally Released From Reactor Basement | SimplyInfo

Japanese engineer best protocol and blah blah blah... Don't make me laugh :lol:

This kind of amatuer mistakes will only be made becos of slag protocol and poor professionalism.

Ah yes, only from China do I hear real government-run media, which always seems to be positive towards themselves, proclaimed as gospel, and privately run free media proclaimed government-run nonsense. :what:

Fukushima had nothing to do with the reactor(s) themselves.

Yeah .... And USA is land of fairies ,unicorns and pigs fly.

There are two known "Chernobyls": one in the Soviet and the other in Japan. No one can be 100% sure about nuclear safety.

There are two known "Chernobyls": one in the Soviet and the other in Japan. No one can be 100% sure about nuclear safety.

Except that the one in Japan is much much worse and the technology was American GE.

I can understand this article coming from France, since they are a major player in the commercial nuclear plant market and China has gone from a buyer to a competitor.

Also, for those who don't know, in both Chernobyl and Fukushima disaster, human error is the ultimate cause of the disaster, not the reactor design itself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom