What's new

Will Beijing help Riyadh go nuclear?

I don't think anyone will argue against that.

GCC is one of the most powerful blocs in the whole world. In all spheres, be it economy, military, technology, or diplomacy.

China is strong in economy, but not as good in terms of diplomatic influence. Maybe if Confucianism was a global religion, but it is limited mostly to East Asia.

Technology and military are not strong points of GCC. Economy and diplomacy are .

China is strong in economy,technology, military.Diplomacy is still lacking.

US+military+bases+ME_1.jpg

Lol@ we dont have bases in Arabia......biiitch please..........we own that country and our bankers have all their money under their control..........in OUR banks...............the day we want to........we fabricate some uprising or stage a coup............and bye bye prince fatso............its as simple as that......like i said......these kids on here are just bloviating and having wet dreams.........

DF-3 went to Saudi Arabia during 1980s, that will not happen again, at that time
1. China began to reform and opening up , becoming a normal country, in urgent need of foreign exchange and diplomatic support
2. Saudi Arabia need strategic weapons to protect from Iraq and Iran, and it did works, Saddam had not any confidence to invade Saudi after DF-3 appeared in Saudi TV;
3. DF-3 without nuclear load and is liquid missile, less resistance to import for Suadi
4. Even US tolerated with the dill, Saudi is a normal country, and after that China promises will enter MTCR and don't export missiles with range more than 300km

lets be serious, have you the ability to stand against Iran without anyone else's help?
USA's 5th fleet is in Bahrain.

The US moved its fifth fleet waving the way for Iran to help their Mullas in Bahrain as a pay back to Iran for waving the way to US in Afghanistan and Iraq.:woot: But what both of you sadly failed.:lol:

States has lots of bases around you and USA can use your bases whenever they want
GCC states are sovereign countries and cant be dictated by others.

USA officers are teaching and helping you how to use aircrafts, and other weapons. you cannot even use, take care, and overhaul F15's by yourself.

The reality says otherwise. I would suggest you take a look at this to educate yourself about the RSAF.

The gcc is dictatorhships that have been propped up thus far by the US and UK.............nothing more...........we allow these dictators to steal all the countries oil money for themselves...........we help them do it...........just to keep them subservient...............we protect them from their own people and from other regional players would would eat them alive.........and they buy our military hardware and sell us their countries oil at less than half price........we keep all the money we give them.......in our banks as collateral..............the day we want to.............we freeze their assets................and take our finger off the oppositions neck as we recall all our military and civilian contractors..............amd the sowdi family becomes a footnote in the history of Arabia...........................then we do business with the new leaders............and we use the sowdis as an example to any other leader who wants to pretend hes anything more than our puppet...................

Lol@ we dont have bases in Arabia......biiitch please..........we own that country and our bankers have all their money under their control..........in OUR banks...............the day we want to........we fabricate some uprising or stage a coup............and bye bye prince fatso............its as simple as that......like i said......these kids on here are just bloviating and having wet dreams.........

Your bankers dont have your own money under their control

Money is power, do not underestimate the worth of hugh amounts of cash buying up and into american companies and assets

The US moved its fifth fleet waving the way for Iran to help their Mullas in Bahrain as a pay back to Iran for waving the way to US in Afghanistan and Iraq.:woot: But what both of you sadly failed.:lol:

GCC states are sovereign countries and cant be dictated by others.

The reality says otherwise.
First of all,
USA wanted to remove Saddam and taliban, and USA did it. Saddam the crazy bastard and fanatic religious taliban were Iran's number 1 and 2 enemies and they got removed with almost no cost for Iran. That was a win-win game for USA and Iran.
Second, Really?:rofl: btw, Thanks, your comment made me laugh.
Third, can you show me your proofs regarding it?

Hahaha.....yeah.....okay.......keep telling yourself that..........that is a US military fact sheet.......you arent in the military......you have no idea what you are talking about...........seriously.......

Your bankers dont have your own money under their control

Money is power, do not underestimate the worth of hugh amounts of cash buying up and into american companies and assets

You have no idea what you are talking about.......that is why you dont speak on specifics..............like i said.......all the money we pay the sowdis gets deposited in OUR banks........its part of the deal............but think what you want.........

First of all,
USA wanted to remove Saddam and taliban, and USA did it. Saddam the crazy bastard and fanatic religious taliban were Iran's number 1 and 2 enemies and they got removed with almost no cost for Iran. That was a win-win game for USA and Iran.
Second, Really?:rofl: btw, Thanks, your comment made me laugh.
Third, can you show me your proofs regarding it?

Laugh all you want as If care. it was you who made that claim so you either you back it up or go take a hike.

Maybe you should have asked the saudis to help you controle the Taliban and fighters in iraq and you wouldnt have wasted trillions and thousands of american soldiers

Laugh all you want as If care. it was you who made that claim so you either you back it up or go take a hike.

Its very simple. we can examine it by some simple questions.
how many of F-15's have been produced in Saudi? for example, turkey produces her own F-16's by USA license, and some help.
how many of F-15's have been overhauled in Saudi?
USA still teaches and trains your pilots. isn't it true?
how many of F-15's missiles have been made in Saudi?

the same questions can be asked about other military equipments as well.

you can answer these questions to examine if my statement was right or not.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom