What's new

Will Beijing help Riyadh go nuclear?

Pakistan has nukes

Saudi has long supported Pakistan and vice versa

Combination of Pakistan's missiles, Nuclear war heads, saudi money and increasing knowledge & possesion of some of the best missile systems in the world is all that saudi requires.

Why would they go to China???

Really?!!!
you have always begged USA to protect you from Iranians, and provide you arm.

:rofl: then you may ask USA to remove her bases in your country. lets see how USA will respond to you :omghaha:

Basically........the USA will leave Arabia over the house of sauds dead body.......quite literally..............the only thing that would loosen Washinhtons grip on Arabia is if there is a genuine revolution in the country.........something that will eventually happen......but even the....america will get behind the new leadership......and it will be business as usual......

It's a moot point anyway.

Saudi Arabia has the tech and the money to be able to build nukes themselves, without our help. They could have built ballistic missiles themselves too before we sold them the DF-3A, so the ballistic missiles we gave were more of a gesture of good will.

So any more help will also be a gesture of good will, since they can do it themselves anyway.

Really?!!!
you have always begged USA to protect you from Iranians, and provide you arm.

Your lunatic mullah has once tried to violate our air space and guess what happened:woot: we downed two of your jets and shipped the dead bodies to him.:woot:

:rofl: then you may ask USA to remove her bases in your country. lets see how USA will response to you :omghaha:

KSA has no US bases on its soil get your fact straight next time, as for now you should zip it off we are talking business here. So please worry about your fragile state as its about to break apart.

Your lunatic mullah has once tried to violate our air space and guess what happened:woot: we downed two of your jets and shipped the dead bodies to him.:woot:

KSA has no US bases on its soil get your fact straight next time, as for now you should zip it off we are talking business here. So please worry about your fragile state as its about to break apart.
:cheesy:

BBC News - CIA operating drone base in Saudi Arabia, US media reveal

From US military database:
Military Bases in Saudi Arabia - US Military Bases

Basically........the USA will leave Arabia over the house of sauds dead body.......quite literally..............the only thing that would loosen Washinhtons grip on Arabia is if there is a genuine revolution in the country.........something that will eventually happen......but even the....america will get behind the new leadership......and it will be business as usual......
Thats true. as long as they have oil, and Saud family has the control of oil fields, US interests are insured. even if some revolution happens there, USA will make deals to insure US interests there. that's the reality.

Saudi Arabia has the tech and the money to be able to build nukes themselves, without our help. They could have built ballistic missiles themselves too before we sold them the DF-3A, so the ballistic missiles we gave were more of a gesture of good will.

So any more help will also be a gesture of good will, since they can do it themselves anyway.

China has stood by us in the past against the lunatic mullah and still doing till this day. KSA government and people will not forget that and shall repay back in time of need.:china:

The US military has at least 5 overt military bases in sowdi arabia.......and at least one secret military base for drone operations...........its hilarious for anyone to think otherwise......we have more military bases in the middle east than in any other region in the world.............

Let me guess?You are a wahabbi too? and living in Canada?

No your guess is terrible, I am a Muslim only. I do not know of wahabism, hanifism, salafism, shafiasim etc etc. And yes I can live in any part of the world I like that is the right Allah has given me I am free to exercise my rights.

Exactly,

The saudi's are loaded

They have the money to fund any programme they want

At one point I was feafull for Arabia/GCC I thought they were just buying western weapons off the market with limited understanding of how to use them, maintain them or make them an effective deterrant

However the entire GCC seems to have a plan if you look at the GCC as a whole it is one of the powerfullest military blocks in the world they have massivly increased their understanding of weapon systems and maintence and are now begining to develope and enhance their own weapons.

If the saudi's wanted to go nuclear they could do so very quickly

Exactly,

The saudi's are loaded

They have the money to fund any programme they want

At one point I was feafull for Arabia/GCC I thought they were just buying western weapons off the market with limited understanding of how to use them, maintain them or make them an effective deterrant

However the entire GCC seems to have a plan if you look at the GCC as a whole it is one of the powerfullest military blocks in the world they have massivly increased their understanding of weapon systems and maintence and are now begining to develope and enhance their own weapons.

If the saudi's wanted to go nuclear they could do so very quickly

Pakistan and GCC are working beyond anyone's expectation. isn't that right @Imran Khan

Last edited by a moderator:

lets be serious, have you the ability to stand against Iran without anyone else's help?
USA's 5th fleet is in Bahrain. States has lots of bases around you and USA can use your bases whenever they want. USA officers are teaching and helping you how to use aircrafts, and other weapons. you cannot even use, take care, and overhaul F15's by yourself.
btw, I don't like mullah's regime and I'll be happy to see it overthrown.

I don't think anyone will argue against that.

GCC is one of the most powerful blocs in the whole world. In all spheres, be it economy, military, technology, or diplomacy.

China is strong in economy, but not as good in terms of diplomatic influence. Maybe if Confucianism was a global religion, but it is limited mostly to East Asia. Our diplomatic influence is spreading not through common ideology/culture but through trade, it's slow but it will suffice.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom