What's new

Wild Cat killed PM Nawaz Sharif precious peacock , Punjab Govt issued show cause notice to 21 police

You, Your Entire Family & Your Entire Extended Family Voted for him why are you looking at me if this happened ? :crazy:
haha i wasnt looking at u....i was just asking u like u ask me on different topics.....btw your family also voted for ur own tribe!:tongue:

No they all voted for PTI including myself ! :p:
only in the last moments,you made your final decision of voting for PTI ....just a day b4 elections you were saying ur not yet sure who u gunna vote cuz ur DAD likes PMLN :p: so ....uou are do number PTI suppoter!:disagree:

only in the last moments,you made your final decision of voting for PTI ....just a day b4 elections you were saying ur not yet sure who u gunna vote cuz ur DAD likes PMLN :p: so ....uou are do number PTI suppoter!:disagree:

I think I made a mistake voting for them because PTI has turned out to be a disappointment ! :(

At least with Nawaz Sharif you, more or less, know what you get - Motorways, Stupid Antics like the Above & Businesses picking up !

Over here - I've got no idea what PTI is up to ! :unsure:

To be honest I can't really think of anything that they've done that can be 'seen' on the ground ! :undecided:

Heck I even dunno whether those Mobile Courts were a success or not because there really isn't a follow-up report on their Performance !

I think I made a mistake voting for them because PTI has turned out to be a disappointment ! :(

At least with Nawaz Sharif you, more or less, know what you get - Motorways, Stupid Antics like the Above & Businesses picking up !

Over here - I've got no idea what PTI is up to ! :unsure:

To be honest I can't really think of anything that they've done that can be 'seen' on the ground ! :undecided:

Heck I even dunno whether those Mobile Courts were a success or not because there really isn't a follow-up report on their Performance !
IK is working on it:tongue: you will see it soon...

btw i was up to prepare somthing but u engaged me here on PDF:hitwall:

and same here on your singnature:argh::cheesy:

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom