What's new

Nawaz's Delhi trip: At courtsey call, India gives PM 'show cause'

wonder what pakis will say on this....:D:D
a show cause notice to nawaz....lol

Point # 3 - I cant tell more but it was one of the possible options given to Pakistan to show that they are coming in good will.

point 4~6 - all are self explanatory. if you apid attention all visitors abstained from make any loose comment!! Rings any bell?

Nawaz Sharif defied their army and accepted the invitation.
So that could be the possible reason why he didnt take up issues like kashmir and other controversial topics.
Politics has always been gobbledygook to me so I dont understand much of it. :hang2:
But I am surprised that despite being in China you're well informed about India and the back door meetings. :-)

Nawaz Sharif defied their army and accepted the invitation.
So that could be the possible reason why he didnt take up issues like kashmir and other controversial topics.
Politics has always been gobbledygook to me so I dont understand much of it. :hang2:
But I am surprised that despite being in China you're well informed about India and the back door meetings. :-)

Madam, I do not believe in theory " Nazaron se door to dil se door"
India is not in my heart but she is my heart!!

Behind Modi there is a secretary sitting to take notes while our donkey looks like is just listening... by the way Express has given a very bold headline...

Behind Modi there is a secretary sitting to take notes while our donkey looks like is just listening... by the way Express has given a very bold headline...

I think that you are being unfair to your PM and his delegation. His delegation consists of seasoned diplomats and professional bureaucrats like Sartaj Aziz, Abdul Basit and others. They are not sitting idly, even they are attentively making their notes for their reference. Even if you personally dislike your PM (which can be argued about), he has a competent team with him.

I think that you are being unfair to your PM and his delegation. His delegation consists of seasoned diplomats and professional bureaucrats like Sartaj Aziz, Abdul Basit and others. They are not sitting idly, even they are attentively making their notes for their reference. Even if you personally dislike your PM (which can be argued about), he has a competent team with him.

may be I am wrong and I wish that time proves me wrong.

From the headlines of today's Pakistani papers it looks like Pakistan didn't elaborate key issues like Kashmir was not even discussed. PM refused to meet Huriat delegation etc. But Modi accentuated his 5 points vehemently and are being highlighted all over. What was pakistan's stance? there is still dust on that.

Back
Top Bottom