What's new

WikiLeaks plans to release 94 papers about Pakistan

This one looks interesting. US is giving warnings to Bharat, THE Zionist State, Canada, Turkey, etc.

US in touch with Pakistan on WikiLeaks
From the Newspaper

clinton-543.jpg

Hillary Clinton is calling both President Zardari and the country’s military leaders as the expected leaks concern both.—AP photo

WASHINGTON: US Secretary of State Hillary Clinton is reaching out to world leaders, including President Asif Ali Zardari, as part of a damage-control exercise ahead of an imminent release of millions of secret diplomatic cables by WikiLeaks.

US officials warned that the most sensitive of these documents were instructions from Washington to 297 US diplomatic missions about negotiations on issues such as the START treaty or about next steps in Afghanistan.

In Pakistan, Secretary Clinton is calling both President Zardari and the country’s military leaders as the expected leaks concern both.

http://www.dawn.com/2010/11/28/us-in-touch-with-pakistan-on-wikileaks-2.html

a pure case of lota seeking attention......

US is in a bind; shutting down the website will make them look like the guys sitting in Kremlin Cairo or Tashkent.

however Assange does have rape charges against him in Sweden; clever time to bring them up, however they must be pursued

wikileaks is a threat to Pakistani, US and Afghan national security; i personally would look forward to seeing it shut down. But that's just me.

it really espouses that one question about where to draw the line on ''freedom of speech'' and/or ''freedom to obtain information'' when peoples' lives are at stake

a lot of back door things are going on as US/NATO is actively looking for the best withdrawal plan from war-torn Afghanistan ---one in which they are perceived to be in least position of weakness. Pakistan Nation will obviously try to help as much as it can, within its own capacity and within its own strategic objectives

a daunting task no doubt

US in touch with Pakistan on WikiLeaks
From the Newspaper

clinton-543.jpg

Hillary Clinton is calling both President Zardari and the country’s military leaders as the expected leaks concern both.—AP photo

WASHINGTON: US Secretary of State Hillary Clinton is reaching out to world leaders, including President Asif Ali Zardari, as part of a damage-control exercise ahead of an imminent release of millions of secret diplomatic cables by WikiLeaks.

US officials warned that the most sensitive of these documents were instructions from Washington to 297 US diplomatic missions about negotiations on issues such as the START treaty or about next steps in Afghanistan.

In Pakistan, Secretary Clinton is calling both President Zardari and the country’s military leaders as the expected leaks concern both.

US in touch with Pakistan on WikiLeaks | Latest news, breaking news, world news, international news and current affairs | DAWN.COM

SHE LOOKS LIKE ONE OLD BAG

These sites are created by US to spread their agenda of spreading misinformation and self made propaganda , under the pretext of giving an illusion of real news and reports -

They will leak 2-3 real shocking items and then in subsequent releases guess what all the stuff they want to be releasing will be released :whistle:

:rofl:

US government has full of control secret information from public. I never understood, how come WikiLeaks release many informations? from where? hijack ? Why not CIA shut down Wikileaks website or arrest founder? It must be joking...

Pls help me clear.

It's an alternative channel for releasing, erm 'leaking' ;), information.
It doesn't mean that US controls Wikileaks -- Assange probably considers himself a rebel -- but the information is deliberately 'leaked' by the authorities through this tool of a man.

i am looking forward for a paper which ties cia to current wave of violence in Pakistan especially bombing of strategic assets like PCID, PAC, GHQ, etc etc

I expect the same! You may also see liaison between CIA, MOSSAD and RAW.

it really espouses that one question about where to draw the line on ''freedom of speech'' and/or ''freedom to obtain information'' when peoples' lives are at stake

Interesting how context and impact on one's country/allies changes the definitions of Right of Free speech and Rights violations. ;)

It's an alternative channel for releasing, erm 'leaking' ;), information.
It doesn't mean that US controls Wikileaks -- Assange probably considers himself a rebel -- but the information is deliberately 'leaked' by the authorities through this tool of a man.

And what is the purpose of this deliberate leak? I doubt it. The US is trying to make it look so. In my book Assange is a man stricken by guilty conscience, he is a hero.

we've seen, heard and read everything, believable and un-believable, true and false, propoganda and counter-propoganda - whats left, might as well publish it - nothing shocks us anymore!

a rat farts anywhere in the world, and the fingers are pointed this-a-way, so go ahead make-my-day!

WikiLeaks sensation, and the big dudes of the hood are telling kids to be careful of playing on the street. Lets see what kind of Leaks Wiki has this time. Maybe 15% reality and the rest fiction? Who knows!

Back
Top Bottom