What's new

WikiLeaks: Narendra Modi, the lone honest Indian politician

C'mon, he resigned the day after the CBI charged him with kidnapping & murder. His anticipatory bail was rejected & he faced arrest. Nothing to do with good faith, I'm afraid.

there is no constitutional point that says you must resign unless you are convicted sucessfully......charging with a crime is not the same as conviction.....

and even the charges against him are politically motivated.....

You desperate laughter makes it look like you are loosing your mind :P ...the word 'cult' was used by Anonymous in his address to me and I responded in the same language. Not that I need to explain that to an retard like you but you are a glutton for punishment.

Let me give you a 'western' link even at the danger of derailing this thread.....

Analysis: Why is Gujarat so violent?

Now you can use google to find out the % of Muslims in Gujarat police under Modi :disagree: ............if all this causes you more distress get treatment for dementia rather than attempt to derail this thread you clown.

So you basically have no statistics as usual - just gas and bad grammar. LOL - please continue making a complete fool of yourself - your comments do lighten the mood in a serious discussion - it is like having Johnny Lever in a serious movie for comic relief. hahahahahaha

Not that you ever had an iota of credibility but at least try and back up your wild claims - your BBC link does not tell us the % of Muslims in the underworld. LOL - come on child - come up with some statistics.

there is no constitutional point that says you must resign unless you are convicted sucessfully......charging with a crime is not the same as conviction.....

The role of retired IPS officer O P Mathur, who was in-charge of the Gujarat CID when it was probing the Sohrabuddin Sheikh encounter case, is under the scanner because CBI officials said all references to then Minister Amit Shah had been deleted from a compact disc the CID handed to the agency after the case was transferred.
Officials said Gujarat Additional Director General (Crime) Rajnish Rai turned in a copy of the original version of the CD and this helped the CBI establish that Shah made calls to senior IPS officers during the Sohrabuddin encounter. Mathur, the officials said, might be booked by the CBI for destruction of evidence, even arrested.

Mathur was ADGP and looking after the state CID (Crime) when Rajnish Rai, then DIG, arrested three IPS officers, D G Vanzara and Rajkumar Pandian and Dinesh M N, in connection with the encounter.

Rai made a CD of conversations between Vanzara and senior police officers and other evidences at the time of the encounter and handed it to Mathur. The CD handed to the CBI was minus references to Shah. But Rai later handed a copy which had conversations that showed Shah spoke to Vanzara and other officers.

Mathur and another retired officer G C Raigar have been called for questioning by the CBI. Mathur is presently the head of Raksha Shakti University set up recently by the state government.

The CBI today questioned Raigar for six hours at its office in the Old Sachivalaya in Gandhinagar. "I was called as a witness in the case, so I appeared before them," he told reporters.

CBI officials said that based on statements made by Raigar in the first two hours of questioning, the CBI gave an application in court to question Shah.

Mathur was asked to appear before the CBI by 4 pm but did not turn up. Officials said he had written to them saying he would appear this week.

When contacted, CBI DIG P Kandaswamy refused to comment on Mathur. "Investigations are still on. I cannot tell you at the moment who is going to be charged or arrested. About the CD and investigations, we have informed the court," Kandaswamy said.

Source: Another top cop under scanner for ‘erasing’ Amit Shah reference in CD - Indian Express

So why delete the reference to Amit Shah if Amit Shah was acting in good faith and carrying out his duties diligently as Home Minister?

Looks like even the CBI is lying.

New Delhi: Former Gujarat Home Minister Amit Shah conspired with policemen to kill Tulsiram Prajapati, a witness to the Sohrabuddin fake encounter, CBI told the Supreme court on Wednesday.
Shah is also a close aide to Gujarat Chief Minister Narendra Modi.
The CBI has claimed that Shah had conspired with a section of Gujarat police officials to eliminate Prajapati in 2006.

The CBI told the Supreme Court this was because he was witness in the Sohrabuddin fake encounter case and just prior to Prajapati's encounter death there were many phone calls between Shah and IPS official Rajkumar Pandian.
CBI has petitioned the Supreme court to merge both the Sohrabuddin and Prajapati encounter killngs and hand over the investigation to them.
Narmada Bai, the mother of the deceased, had sought transfer of the case to CBI on the ground that he was a key witness in Sohrabuddin Sheikh fake encounter killing case which was transferred to the agency by the apex court on January 12, 2010.
CBI's senior counsel KTS Tulsi also supported the plea for transfer of the case to the agency on the ground that Tulsiram Prajapati's killing was an "integral part" of the Sohrabuddin killing.
While Sohrabuddin and Kasuer Bi were killed in a fake encounter by the Gujarat police in November 2005, Tulsiram Prajapati, it was alleged, was shot dead by the police in a similar encounter on December 27, 2006 to destroy all evidence.

Source: http://ibnlive.in.com/news/amit-shah-behind-prajapati-murder-cbi-to-sc/145393-3.html

He was the home minister. He was a goner. Either he resigned or he would have had to be removed. There is simply no other way it could have played out.

He was the home minister. He was a goner. Either he resigned or he would have had to be removed. There is simply no other way it could have played out.

By the same yardstick, he would have no problem with A Raja being the Telecom Minister since he is only an accused and has yet to be convicted. Perhaps Raja resigned in "good faith" too?

So why delete the reference to Amit Shah if Amit Shah was acting in good faith and carrying out his duties diligently as Home Minister?

so what ?

an underworld goon who has couple of dozen cases including national security act on his name, a goodn from whom hundreds of kilos of rdx, dozens of assault rifles and thousands of rifle rounds were recovered during 93 blasts, a goon who has links with dawood, a goon who used to extort people for money was shot.....cry me a river about it....i dont give a ****....for me a burden on india was lessened...shame on those trying to castigate amit shah for that......how is that any different from people advocating using RAW to take down dawood...?

he was a very efficient home minister under whose supervision the ahmedabad blasts were solved in just 21 days - a record of sorts - and whose solving helped expose the flanks of indian mujahedin......at the time when the union home minister had time to change multiple clothes when one of the biggest terrorist attacks was going on..he was a welcome change.....

Looks like even the CBI is lying.

no the CBI is completely neutral and is independent of political motives.....thats why they did not raid the house of mk stalin on the morning dmk withdrew support and they absolutely have no role in keeping mulayam and mayawati in check and they did not submit their report on the coal scam to be vetted by the same government they are supposedly investigating....seriously ? you brought in CBI to support your point ?....:lol:

By the same yardstick, he would have no problem with A Raja being the Telecom Minister since he is only an accused and has yet to be convicted. Perhaps Raja resigned in "good faith" too?

You are quite correct in pointing to that double standard by many BJP/ Modi supporters. Modi is not guilty because the Supreme Court has not pronounced him so. However the Congress in general & the Nehru-Gandhi family in particular is guilty of everything imagined. No such logic there.

raja bhaiya has 49 open cases against him when he was made the minister of police in UP.....

no...amit shah resigned in good faith when he had no such obligation.....

and please dont bring in the cbi to make a point.....they function on the behest of 10 Janpath.....period......

an underworld goon who has couple of dozen cases including national security act on his name, a goodn from whom hundreds of kilos of rdx, dozens of assault rifles and thousands of rifle rounds were recovered during 93 blasts, a goon who has links with dawood, a goon who used to extort people for money was shot.....cry me a river about it....i dont give a ****....for me a burden on india was lessened...shame on those trying to castigate amit shah for that......:

I actually think that Amit Shah is more than a bit unlucky. No real problem with the scumbag being bumped off but his wife is another question. No way to get a pass on that one.

You are quite correct in pointing to that double standard by many BJP/ Modi supporters. Modi is not guilty because the Supreme Court has not pronounced him so. However the Congress in general & the Nehru-Gandhi family in particular is guilty of everything imagined. No such logic there.

difference is.....

riots could have happened without the collaboration of politicians...any common man with an iron pump can go bersek killing people inspite of modi....infact many congress men were also involved in the riots...is modi responsible for them too ?....Cong silent on cadres linked to Guj riots - Times Of India......

but loot in ministries cant be done by a common man without knowledge of the party in power...it HAS to be done by the party in power....it has to be done by that minister....

things may appear superficial while in reality they may not......

raja bhaiya has 49 open cases against him when he was made the minister of police in UP.....

no...amit shah resigned in good faith when he had no such obligation.....

and please dont bring in the cbi to make a point.....they function on the behest of 10 Janpath.....period......

Raja Bhaiyya is hardly a valid comparison though even Raja Bhaiyya would have to resign if he was in jail.

The 10 janpath bit is best left unanswered. Everyone knows that CBI is influenced but that is stretching it too far. In that case, why stop with Amit Shah, why not go after his boss?

I actually think that Amit Shah is more than a bit unlucky. No real problem with the scumbag being bumped off but his wife is another question. No way to get a pass on that one.

i wold give him the benefit of doubt to amit shah in that....some eager police officer may have gone that extra mile or even the death of wife was collateral....btw the mo of an encounter is you dont leave behind witnesses....

Raja Bhaiyya is hardly a valid comparison though even Raja Bhaiyya would have to resign if he was in jail.

yes..arresting or not arresting is at the behest of cbi which again is politically motivated......

The 10 janpath bit is best left unanswered. Everyone knows that CBI is influenced but that is stretching it too far. In that case, why stop with Amit Shah, why not go after his boss?

who knows that they did not go after....perhaps he was clever enough to hide the trail...perhaps he was not even involved...?

difference is.....

riots could have happened without the collaboration of politicians...any common man with an iron pump can go bersek killing people inspite of modi....infact many congress men were also involved in the riots...is modi responsible for them too ?....Cong silent on cadres linked to Guj riots - Times Of India......

but loot in ministries cant be done by a common man without knowledge of the party in power...it HAS to be done by the party in power....it has to be done by that minister....

things may appear superficial while in reality they may not......

I was referring specifically to the validity of proof required. What you are suggesting is subjective & open to interpretation depending on the political bias of the one doing such interpretation.

who knows that they did not go after....perhaps he was clever enough to hide the trail...perhaps he was not even involved...?

Either there is a trail or there isn't. If there is a trail, someone has to answer. Then judgements on an accused's innocence will have to pass the test of the courts. Even if one accepts that argument that the CBI was used, the courts have had their chance to look at it & have not decided that there is no case to answer.

I was referring specifically to the validity of proof required. What you are suggesting is subjective & open to interpretation depending on the political bias of the one doing such interpretation.

no sir...its not....how is that subjective...? isnt it common sense....?

any guy on the street can pick up a iron rod and hit the nearest muslim with that....he may not have any political backing or modi may not have instructed him to do so.... he might have decide to act in mob mentality on his own.....but can any common man just go and decide whom to auction the 2G spectrum to ? can any common man go and decide what parameters are to be set for coal block selling ? no....they HAVE to be done by the party that is in power....and hence blaming the party in power for those scams is entirely justified...

that is why I said comparing the argument that there is no proof against Modi is entirely different from saying there is no proof in scams...

no sir...its not....how is that subjective...? isnt it common sense....?

any guy on the street can pick up a iron rod and hit the nearest muslim with that....he may not have any political backing and might decide to act in mob mentality.....but can any common man just go and decide whom to auction the 2G spectrum to ? can any common man go and decide what parameters are to be set for coal auction ? no....they HAVE to be done by the party that is in power....

that is why I said comparing the argument that there is no proof against Modi is entirely different from saying there is no proof in scams...

My point wasn't specific to the riots, it was a comment on how every imagined crime of Nehru-Gandhi family is passed of as proof when they have not been convicted in the SC or any other courts while that argument is used to protest Modi's innocence. That smacks of double standards, to me at least.

....btw the mo of an encounter is you dont leave behind witnesses....

I disagree with you. Whatever the faults of the man, the woman was simply collateral damage. Targeting family members when targeting a terrorist may be okay but doing that for a case like this is not acceptable. Also the reasons for the killing were not to improve the law & order situation in Gujarat, it was to help those targeted by that man for extortion. What the inducement to deal with this matter was is open to speculation. Not a simple case.

Back
Top Bottom