What's new

Why..?

Jihad

Reaction score
Everytime I read something about Pakistan, be it a report or newsflash of something which has happened in the country, they always say "nuclear-armed Pakistan" instead of just Pakistan.

I just read something about the PA dealing with miscreants in South Waziristan, killing 30+ or so of those bastards, however, I read it with joy because it's good news, but when they start off with the nuclear thing, I automatically drop the whole article.

Why not a nuclear armed Israel? Or a nuclear armed America? Or India for that matter, hell even China or France.
Why do they always have to stir up unnecessary drama or controversy which makes people think that Pakistan is a very dangerous country that possesses nukes, why do they always have to undermine our image with these simple yet strong words?
Why can't they simply say Pakistan, or an inspired Pakistan for that matter against the Taliban, instead, they have to be negative.

I've come across so many articles about Pakistan, some even well intended, and even those contain words like: "Nuclear armed nation/country" or "Nuclear armed power" etc, what are they trying to imply? What are their intentions when they add the nuclear tag to our country's name?

The media is a powerful entity, and these things just prove it. :tsk:

Its Simple Brother.

The world and Especially India and Israel cannot digest this Fact that Pakistan is a Nuclear Armed state. A country which cannot even make a Bicycle has made a Atomic Bomb this doesn't make any logic to them and seriously this is what they think about us.

India still believes that we got Atomic Bomb and Nuclear Missiles in a Gift pack wrapped in Gift paper with a big sticker on it saying Happy Independence day Pakistan, Plz accept this Gift from China.

If there is even a small incident in Pakistan then immediately Indian Media and Western Media start pointing Finger at our Nuclear Arsenal.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom