What's new

Why Women Have Terrible Judgement When It Comes To Men

f3mh8r has some really funny videos from the mainstream movies and TV series in regards to MGTOW and female nature.

This is one of me favs:

MGTOW thought is a rejection of the status quo. Its not about reforming society by pleading to hear logic, but by giving up on supporting society, and living a life for one's self. Never marrying and keeping the fruits of your labor, effort, and thoughts to satisfy your own blatant individualistic desires.

Aaron Clarey's Book "Enjoy the Decline" perfectly crystallizes the MGTOW lifestyle and thought.

Both Mgtow and Feminism hurt society's collective needs, and if other cultures don't want to replicate what has happened in the west over the last 100 years vis a vi the battle of the sexes, they have to remain vigilant to guard against it. the west likes to spread its culture as true human rights, but the current gender conflicts are proof the facade is imploding and the status quo is intangible, only sustainable in super rich countries where the government has nearly unlimited resources. France tried to spread feminism in Tunisia and other North Africans former colonies, but the Arab spring showed it was the society's collective economic mobility that mattered. China is an example of a society, that is rapidly improving economically, but it remains vigilant to allow rich people to enjoy their money, but not corrupt the society's morals for fear of destroying the motivation of the men, and therefore undermine society as a whole.

I was bahsing a girl when she said that men are disloyal and evil. I siad to her would you say same about your father, son and brother . She replied

When a women say that men are evil

She actually meant that her man is/was evil if she had bad experience with her husband or bf

Over simplification I think.

The difference between Alpha and Beta is physical attraction, wealth, intelligence and most importantly confidence. If you have the right amounts of any of those, women will be attracted to you. Women will be attracted to ugly men who are rich and confident because the confidence and the ability to provide makes them alphas. They'll also be attracted to good looking poor guys, because the confidence and raw sexual attraction, overcomes the need for financial security.

Betas can also be good looking, rich and intelligent, but they often lack the confidence to approach women and to attract them.

The bad boy is typically an alpha, the swooning after psycho killers is just women being f**ked up though. Those women are attracted to what they consider the masculinity of the man, his ability to cause harm and behave recklessly, but it's only a handful of damaged women that go to that extreme.
In the context of relationships, personal experiences vary but the pattern that I have highlighted will be visible in a society where sexuality is openly expressed and not regulated by parents and/or religion.

Alpha type is not necessarily a bad person but he is likely to receive attention from a large number of women and wouldn't mind fooling around. Although he may ultimately make a choice and settle down with it.

Beta type is not necessarily shy but he is not receiving much attention due to his mannerisms, priorities and/or lack of drama. He might be interested in a woman but chances are that she is not much into him and/or sleeping around.

Religious women think differently on average so I am not counting them.

Food for thought.

https://www.psychologytoday.com/us/blog/the-attraction-doctor/201203/why-women-cant-find-good-man
https://verilymag.com/2016/03/dating-wasteland-where-are-all-the-good-men
https://www.reddit.com/r/WhereAreAllTheGoodMen/

@asim b you should see these. The one who is interviewed curses all men just cause she didnt pick right man for herself, and look at the interviewer in a family show shes uses word "Sala" @ 0:30-0:32 and shes someone who atleast in her personal,p life has always enjoyed freedom to work in all sorts of dramas from her husband. Matlab aurton kay haqooq pay woh roti hain jinkay paas sab kuch hota hai. And these two women are amongst those women jin ka na koi acha urdu ka lehja hai, na english ati hai ( and they try to fake english accents n converse in wrong english, not that english effects me but if someone wants to pass off as i am so gora then iwill pick on you), nor they have intelligence , in their normal lives going into any profession would have kept them limited to the middle class backgrounds they hailed from , but somehow they got into the showbiz industry and our gullible public made these people stars despite avg acting skills, now whilst they enjoy the perks jin ki pehlay auqat nahi thee they have to act all westerner and both of these try desperately like rst of 99 pcpak actresses to look like an indian actress kareena kapoor
@Reichsmarschall

But language "sala" amazing

Back
Top Bottom