What's new

Why Women Have Terrible Judgement When It Comes To Men

https://insaafkapakistan.com/2018/05/02/why-women-have-terrible-judgement-when-it-comes-to-men/

By now we are all familiar with the cliche story about the young "innocent" girl who pursues the "bad boy", opening herself up to his advances only to serve his sexual urges until he satisfies his lust and moves on to greener pastures, leaving her heart-broken, or in best case scenario pregnant with his seed to face a turbulent future alone (worst case scenario, we all know the cases about rape-murders).

Typical reaction: "oh, but how could this have happened?" "Why are men so evil!?!?"

And of course, ALL men are blamed, even the sharif ones who are in the majority and have nothing to do with dumb girls and their self-destructive choices.

Well, let's see how this does happen and why men aren't the only guilty party:

Source

Women by their very nature are not attracted to sharif guys (good-boys). They are only attracted to the kind of men who will use and abuse them and then toss them to the side after they are of no use any longer.

Don't believe me? Just take a look at most film "hero's". They're not exactly Namazi, Parhaizgar Rozaydar's. Because if that was what women wanted film-producers would market those kinds of men. But women don't want sharif guys, and producers know that.

Books like "Fifty Shades of Grey" (author is a woman BTW) wouldn't even be a thing if women weren't attracted to the worst kind of men. This book, which glorifies torture sex, aka rape, aka sexual abuse, has sold more than 200 million copies world wide.

View attachment 471275
Fifty Shades of Grey, written by a woman, a book that glorifies rape, sexual abuse and torture sex is popular with your average woman. Sold more than 200 million copies
worldwide.

If you're a guy you may be wondering "why do women go for the worst kind of men?"

The answer is simple: they are adult children.

You see, when you leave a child to their own devices they will often do things that are detrimental to themselves and this is why the presence of an adult is necessary, particularly an adult man who has a strong authority in the household.

This is why in all traditional & patriarchal societies of the past the dominant male of the household (usually father or husband) had to protect his women folk from the lures of lustful sexual predators and tharkis who only seek to exploit the childlike women.

#MeToo

@Metanoia @PakSword @Reichsmarschall @Divergent @Well.wisher
Morbid curiosity.....nothing else...

By the way I don't believe in generally accepted story, the way it is narrated.

However, let me rephrase and give you another example ...... "Akal takhno may hona" mohawara to suna he ho ga ap nay.

this is more sensible

They'd be ready to settle for a person with a worse personality but who's more attractive. Same with women.
Except the type of men who would be going for that type of girl would not intend on settling with her.

Secondly, the average woman (your plane Jane example) does not settle for the average man when given the chance to select her own mate.

A regular complaint from under confident and boring guys.
If you don't have the guts to interact with women, they would be ignoring you, of course.

Regarding alpha characteristics -
1. Confident.
2. Tough, had ability to protect/stand his ground.
3. Physically more capable.
4. Well dressed
5. Rare
6. Goes for thrills instead of living a boring life.

These traits are considered the hallmark of a desirable man.

Regarding Beta folks- they can build a personality instead of being a doormat. Being responsible is easier for them because they have to be responsible for very few people.
Flase
Trump is a part of the religious and conservative camp.
(I'm sure he is not religious in personal life. Powerful men seldom are. )

And no he's not.

Thank you come again :-)

Kya sir ji !!
29 year old happily married(allegedly) guy messing with a little girl online and asking her to justify why girls choose bad boys but not good boys like him. Anybody would give up.
You know me so well. Sure you aren't one either? :lol: takes one to know one

asking her to justify why girls choose bad boys but not good boys like him.
Care to reread again. I'm asking her why would a "bold" guy stay with her if he can always get a better girl?

Because a man's sexual market value outlasts that of a woman's which is why it's common to see old men with younger women but not vice-versa @Well.wisher

@Metanoia @Ocean

Lots of objectification going on here .
Not all women go for the trashy , not all women likes only one type of guy .
When I'm here defending this simple rule , I'm being accused of blaming men nd name called by some members who have serious past conflicts with me .
@waz

I'm pretty sure most mean some sections of women. Of the majority are not like this.

I am a member of notable 'relationship communities' and I am in the position to summarize the dynamic of human behavior in the context of gender in the so-called enlightened societies (i.e. much of the WEST and satellites).

Males are normally categorized as ALPHA (Bad Boys) and BETA (Nice Guys).

The ALPHA types find it easy to attract [YOUNG] women and sleep with them, use them, abuse them, impregnate them and discard most like tissue paper in the end; these men would love to boast about their conquests in the bed to their friends and seldom commit to a relationship.

Conversely, women - who fall for the charms of the ALPHA types - tend to rationalize their behavior with the argument that they were having a good time (My body; My choice) and by the time they are 35+ and their biological clock is ticking, they embrace the BETA types to settle down with and/or father their [illegitimate] children. Unfortunately, the BETA types feel contended with such leftovers.

The above is just a chunk of the bigger picture. Cheating is a topic in itself and thousands of men are led to believe that they are biological fathers of their children which is not true. When some discover the truth, their [entitled/spoiled] wives have the option to file (NO-FAULT) divorce and get away with 50% of the assets of their poor husband(s) respectively.

The entire dynamic is messed-up and rotten to the core.

I kid you not - LIBERALISM is the greatest FITNA of all times.

ISLAMIC way of life is absolutely beautiful and fair to the masses. No ALPHA and BETA bullshit - every man is groomed to take responsibility and charge of his household (a nice blend of ALPHA and BETA characteristics) and have a good chance in tying a knot with a wonderful woman and raise a family with her.

Islamic Culture also has a way to give rights to women with out going toward Feminism (aka individualism)
A balance model, that also has degrees of punishments for those (male and female) that go beyond the bounds of what is right. (Men who abandon their families, women who become impregnate without being married, cheating men and women, all kinds of sad situations that undermine society, and dissolve the family)

This is why men are going MGTOW in the west; not getting married, not forming families, hookup with women when "needed". Some other poor souls go mad and embrace a mindset called Incel like the recent Toronto van killer. Its no wonder every where you look, traditionalists are out breeding the dead end thinking like feminism because their way of thinking is against Biology and what makes a health society. Rome fell in a similar way, the west may be realizing it has to turn back before it too commits Sepaku, and Islamic Societies need to guard against feminist thought infecting the society.

Except the type of men who would be going for that type of girl would not intend on settling with her.

Secondly, the average woman (your plane Jane example) does not settle for the average man when given the chance to select her own mate.

So the men who don't settle get a free pass ? You don't think that's degenerate behaviour ? And how exactly can you prove that the average women wouldn't settle for an average man ? This bullshit incel arguement that all women only aim for the top 10% of "alpha" males has nothing to back it up. By that logic 90% of the world would be married. You'd be seeing extremely skewed marriage statistics (after all it takes both a man and a woman to be a married couple). An arguement based on generalisation is no arguement at all. How many letters did this man receive ? A thousand ? Ten thousand ? There's an estimate of 100,000 Muslims in all terrorist organisations combined (Al Qaeda,Daesh,Boko Haram, Taliban). Would you consider it fair to equate all of us to terrorists ?

So the men who don't settle get a free pass ? You don't think that's degenerate behaviour ?
Cool story bro. Did I say it wasn't degenerate behavior? Do quote if I did.

And how exactly can you prove that the average women wouldn't settle for an average man ?

There's something called the internet if you cared to use your brain:

"Females of OkCupid, we site founders say to you: ouch! Paradoxically, it seems it’s women, not men, who have unrealistic standards for the “average” member of the opposite sex."

https://web.archive.org/web/2017072...s-and-your-inbox-8715c0f1561e?gi=c23cf00c4cb5

"The average woman considers her male equivalent to be below average"

http://drhelen.blogspot.com/2011/06/vox-at-alpha-game-dont-listen-to-female.html?m=1

If 80% men in a population are below average, that leaves 20% of the male population that women consider worthy of procreation and out of that 20% only 5% are considered highly preferable.

all women only aim for the top 10% of "alpha" males has nothing to back it up.
Check above. And it's 20%, not 10%. Nice try though. Do better next time.

You'd be seeing extremely skewed marriage statistics
Which they exist in societies where women do the sexual selection. Most millennials in the West aren't getting sex not are getting married, both men and the women.

Whereas in societies where men regulate female sexual behavior (Pakistan) it is more common for majority of men to get a wife and have a family.
An arguement based on generalisation is no arguement at all. How many letters did this man receive ? A thousand ? Ten thousand ? There's an estimate of 100,000 Muslims in all terrorist organisations combined (Al Qaeda,Daesh,Boko Haram, Taliban). Would you consider it fair to equate all of us to terrorists ?
Nice strawman argument. Not good enough though.

And yes, generalizations can be made in this case because men don't send love letters to women criminals. This is only a female phenomenon.

As @Well.wisher accurately proved my point when she said women prefer "bold" men, who can be bolder than a man willing to take someone's life? And women like that, more or less.

@Metanoia @Ocean

Cool story bro. Did I say it wasn't degenerate behavior? Do quote if I did.

There's something called the internet if you cared to use your brain:

"Females of OkCupid, we site founders say to you: ouch! Paradoxically, it seems it’s women, not men, who have unrealistic standards for the “average” member of the opposite sex."

https://web.archive.org/web/2017072...s-and-your-inbox-8715c0f1561e?gi=c23cf00c4cb5

"The average woman considers her male equivalent to be below average"

http://drhelen.blogspot.com/2011/06/vox-at-alpha-game-dont-listen-to-female.html?m=1

If 80% men in a population are below average, that leaves 20% of the male population that women consider worthy of procreation and out of that 20% only 5% are considered highly preferable.

Check above. And it's 20%, not 10%. Nice try though. Do better next time.

Which they exist in societies where women do the sexual selection. Most millennials in the West aren't getting sex not are getting married, both men and the women.

Whereas in societies where men regulate female sexual behavior (Pakistan) it is more common for majority of men to get a wife and have a family.

Nice strawman argument. Not good enough though.

And yes, generalizations can be made in this case because men don't send love letters to women criminals. This is only a female phenomenon.

As @Well.wisher accurately proved my point when she said women prefer "bold" men, who can be bolder than a man willing to take someone's life? And women like that, more or less.

@Metanoia @Ocean

Why is it a straw man arguement ? It's not a small number by any means. It's a hundred thousand TERRORISTS (with God knows how many tens of millions of sympathisers), so why can't a judgement be made in this case ? (Not to mention all 100,000 of them are men but I'm not out claiming that all men are terrorists).

Why is it a straw man arguement ? It's not a small number by any means. It's a hundred thousand TERRORISTS (with God knows how many tens of millions of sympathisers), so why can't a judgement be made in this case ? (Not to mention all 100,000 of them are men but I'm not out claiming that all men are terrorists).
It's a strawman because it has nothing to do with sexual selection. Duhhhhhh....

We are talking about sexual selection, not terrorist groups with ideological motivations.

Doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure that one out.

It's a strawman because it has nothing to do with sexual selection. Duhhhhhh....

We are talking about sexual selection, not terrorist groups with ideological motivations.

Doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure that one out.

One has ideological motives and other has some character judgement issues. That's that. One is a terrorist and the other is trashy. Both represent a sizable fraction of their groups but it'd be stupid to judge the whole group due to their actions.

One has ideological motives and other has some character judgement issues. That's that. One is a terrorist and the other is trashy. Both represent a sizable fraction of their groups but it'd be stupid to judge the whole group due to their actions.

Considering 100,000 terrorists, that amounts to about 0.0067% of the estimated Muslim population of 1.5 billion, hardly what you would consider a "sizable fraction".
Not to mention that these terrorists are mainly targeting Muslims themselves and are shunned in just about every Muslim society. And also, the people directly fighting and destroying these khawarij are are mostly Muslim themselves; Syrian & Iraqi armed forces in case of ISIS and affiliates, Pakistani armed forces in case of TTP and their cronies.
Not to mention that its considered common knowledge now that ISIS and groups like it have been used by US and its allies as mercenary armies to destabilize and wreck countries they considered adversaries, like Libya before and Syria currently.
Being a tiny minority with shady loyalties, there's no question of these terrorists being non representative of their societies of origin as whole.
I have to agree with the above poster that the analogy you are making here relating to the original subject matter does feel like apples and oranges.
Now regarding these trashy women, are they as insignificant a number of their group as 0.0067% ? Are they getting shunned and punished by their group like those terrorists? In case they are, are those shunning punishing them their own group i.e rest of women?(rhetorical question) I think we can safely assume the answer to these questions is no. If you can answer these questions as 'yes' then there's maybe some basis in your analogy.
Otherwise its just Apples and Oranges.

In the open sexual market place; here is what you get
With Tinder and the like being ubiquitous in the culture, men and women are wasting their heart, mind, and youth in the hookup culture, its a miracle anyone who subscribes to these norms wants to get married.

uvpXd2lSuMH06jaFW2cX1Pya9qSCMhJ7UVypPfG-358.jpg

Back
Top Bottom