What's new

Why Women Have Terrible Judgement When It Comes To Men

True. But the thing is even average looking girls are now a headache.

A "bold" guy just wants to get it in and then be out, so for him even an averagely pretty girl will suffice until better game comes along. But the problem is an average looking girl will consider herself to good for the average guy.

If a man is going to marry a beautiful girl it's best to stay with her in Pakistan. As soon as he brings her to the West he's going to have a lot of problems.

Looooo

Abhi tableegh kar rahe they or ab ye

Dont marry for wealth and worldly beauty said Mohammedans loudly in my ears.

Ab to aap Radar me agaye hain asim bhai

Listen women do have shit judgement and here's the proof. You don't throw away a good looking, matching person, that's offering you everything only because yaar woh serious bht hai... For a 6month bf that ditches you at the end. I rest my case.

Listen women do have shit judgement and here's the proof. You don't throw away a good looking, matching person, that's offering you everything only because yaar woh serious bht hai... For a 6month bf that ditches you at the end. I rest my case.

What a serious post

Source

Women by their very nature are not attracted to sharif guys (good-boys). They are only attracted to the kind of men who will use and abuse them and then toss them to the side after they are of no use any longer.

Don't believe me? Just take a look at most film "hero's". They're not exactly Namazi, Parhaizgar Rozaydar's. Because if that was what women wanted film-producers would market those kinds of men. But women don't want sharif guys, and producers know that.

Books like "Fifty Shades of Grey" (author is a woman BTW) wouldn't even be a thing if women weren't attracted to the worst kind of men. This book, which glorifies torture sex, aka rape, aka sexual abuse, has sold more than 200 million copies world wide.

View attachment 471275
Fifty Shades of Grey, written by a woman, a book that glorifies rape, sexual abuse and torture sex is popular with your average woman. Sold more than 200 million copies
worldwide.

If you're a guy you may be wondering "why do women go for the worst kind of men?"

The answer is simple: they are adult children.

Just focusing on women who have a fascination with the macbre, this is nothing.
One of the most f*cked up things I saw was the sheer fascination many women had towards Richard ramirez aka the "Nightstalker", one of the most disgusting savages that has ever lived. Many women wrote to him expressing their love and wanting to sleep with him.

richard-ramirez-12385163-1-402.jpg

He brutally attacked Sakina Aboweth, raping her and demanding she “swear on Satan” that she would not scream. The couples' three-year-old child woke up during the attack. Ramirez tied the boy up and continued raping his mother. After Ramirez finished his brutal attack and fled the home, Sakina untied her son and sent him to a neighbors house for help.

After his arrest and sentencing, Ramirez did not spend his time in prison lonely. Women who suffered from the affliction known as hybristophillia bombarded the big-eyed, skeletal-looking man with attention. Women who found themselves attracted to serial killers lined up for the chance to love the Night Stalker. One woman, Doreen Loy, began writing Ramirez as early as 1985, right after his arrest. She wrote him more than 75 letters.

https://serialkillershop.com/blogs/true-crime/richard-ramirez-night-stalker

Men and Women, Black and White, Muslim and Non Muslim. They are all as worse as each other. I cannot wait for the end of times to put an end to this whole shenanigan.

You are right.

But what is freightening is that this tendency exists in all women more or less. Without a strong male figure (father or husband) to keep this destructive tendency in check you get the result we are seeing here of uncontrolled female behavior.

@Metanoia

And if the male shows strength and tries to disciple her in a noble and polite way, these type of women just walk away. They later regret but its too late.

A regular complaint from under confident and boring guys.
If you don't have the guts to interact with women, they would be ignoring you, of course.

Regarding alpha characteristics -
1. Confident.
2. Tough, had ability to protect/stand his ground.
3. Physically more capable.
4. Well dressed
5. Rare
6. Goes for thrills instead of living a boring life.

These traits are considered the hallmark of a desirable man.

Regarding Beta folks- they can build a personality instead of being a doormat. Being responsible is easier for them because they have to be responsible for very few people.

See, you are running away from your own logical fallacy.

If a man is "bold" and can easily get the girl he wants, then he will never stay with one girl because there will always be a more beautiful girl than her.

Because he is one. In what sense is he not a Liberal?

Is he a religious conservative?

Trump is a part of the religious and conservative camp.
(I'm sure he is not religious in personal life. Powerful men seldom are. )

Sore losers always blame othrs n cry foul play.
Women maybe bad in judging men but men r probably even worse.
Dont hate the player,hate the game

So just a simple question. How many men would choose a plain Jane over supermodel ? Not many I'd say. They'd be ready to settle for a person with a worse personality but who's more attractive. Same with women.
Ofcourse not everyone would do this. But fact of the matter so that there's trash men and women everywhere, stop generalising.

@Asim B. @Desert Fox @I.R.A @El Sidd

Another thing and make it an integral rule in your life, especially when it comes to women:

Do not believe what they say, believe what they do(i.e. their action)

The reason I mention here is due to the context of this thread. 99% of the women will claim that they respect decent, hard-working and law abiding men, but their actions will be completely to the contrary. This goes without saying though that the rule is applicable to any gender in this day and age considering the rampant Machiavellianistic society we live in.

As I already discussed with you in another thread ....... they are emotional fools and losers. Whichever angle you look at it ....... greedy, jealous, possessive, deprived of emotional balance, weak ...... the world created lots of covers like successful independent woman ... to hide their insecurities, to make them feel that they really matter and value in world of men, they can be someone ....... but reality cannot be altered by fake covers. We the men know .... and in this game of alpha beta gamma ....... the opposite gender remains an attraction of lust only. After all, post shooting the gun very few care to caress and kiss their partner.

Those three qualities are also in groups like TTP. So, should TTP now be glorified??

ISIS got lots of teenage brides from different parts of the world, willing baby production factories. There really seems to be some imbalance between adventurism and rationality part of a female brain.

I just believe everyone.

Makes Life easier.

I used to ..... but now I doubt intentions of ..... most of the everyone ........ it makes my life more easier.

Kya sir ji !!
29 year old happily married(allegedly) guy messing with a little girl online and asking her to justify why girls choose bad boys but not good boys like him. Anybody would give up.

May I? ........ Arguments based on reading lots of stuff from Khawateen Digest don't help in real life. Millions and millions of princesses waiting for their prince charming finally get it the hard way.

Lots of objectification going on here .
Not all women go for the trashy , not all women likes only one type of guy .
When I'm here defending this simple rule , I'm being accused of blaming men nd name called by some members who have serious past conflicts with me .
@waz

I used to ..... but now I doubt intentions of ..... most of the everyone ........ it makes my life more easier.
that is just too much work.... and quite unhealthy too

Arguments based on reading lots of stuff from Khawateen Digest don't help in real life. Millions and millions of princesses waiting for their prince charming finally get it the hard way.

Billions and Billions

Back
Top Bottom