What's new

Why Western criticism of India’s Mars mission is blatant racism

When China or India lauch rockets, western news always come with"This can bring Space debris and atmospheric pollution, and they have *** poor people need the money....",
while EU or US lauch, "this is human's a big step, meaning for whole world....."
Yes i remember reading an article it was posted in western media in 70s when we started to develop our Nuclear tech and the title of article was ''Islamic Bomb''.

That is mutual. U also want to gain our territory even yr constitution u have placed our lands as yrs. And the threat u pose to us is even bigger and real after East Pakistan. and 97 to 2002 military standoff and not to forget yr covert and covert operations in our territories as well.

But keeping aside this, we have aeven bigger enemy to deal with the one who actually wants to destroy us and sees us as its market to sell its cheap and untested products.

They even have bigger history of animosity British-French, US- Japan in Japan even they dropped nukes for God sake. Even America Got its independence from British but do we see them talking about these lines anymore?

Look at even Israel-German relation and the Germans r same who killed millions of Jews in their concentration Camps. The Founder of Israel Theodore Herzl had first got the concept of a Jewish state when he saw the French in Paris protesting against jews in 1900. and this same France is the country who sold Nuke Tech to Israel after less then 10 years of its creation!!!!

Even this article proves further what they actually are and even they do same with us and Chinese so if they can get together for common Good then why can we who have shared a common history of thousands of years?

After all our alliance will benefit us Pakistan, China n India most and will damage their monopoly the most!!! 

All right then be prepare to be kicked by west as always.

Remember this;; Together we r strong and divided we remain vulnerable.
I don;t see a good India-Pakistan future after USA withdrawal tbh

both nations have aggressive mentality & Indians still have memories of 26/11

There is obviously no good future. The future will be a lot of fighting,weakening of nation states and rise of corporates as overlords of nation states. India and Pakistan will be no exception .

This is same they do with Pakistan as well. Our Success in Military Nukes, Beauty and IT is not even touched in their media. For them Pakistan is Afghanistan's twin Brother. 
And thats why i tell u Indians to develop Some kind of alliance with us and China and Dont see us as a threat.

This this article was shared by a Chinese whom u see as yr Enemy.

i for one want an alliance with china.............even pakistan but till jihadi groups and taliban are there ,,,,i have little hope 
When China or India lauch rockets, western news always come with"This can bring Space debris and atmospheric pollution, and they have *** poor people need the money....",
while EU or US launch, "this is human's a big step, meaning for whole world....."

fucking west

So have we of 71 and Srilankan Team attack!!!

So whats yr point?

Let me repeat that again; together we stay strong divided we remain vulnerable.

If the Japan-US can come together for common Good where the US had dropped Nukes killed millions then we can also for our common good. This article further proves the need for that and even im with yr country on this and so r Chinese. I remember reading an article it was written in 70s when we started developing our nuke tech and its title was ''Islamic Bomb''. 
i for one want an alliance with china.............even pakistan but till jihadi groups and taliban are there ,,,,i have little hope 

fucking west
Once there is an alliance for common good then the jihad will turn towards west and i can assure u that. Afterall after 2008 there has been no terrorist attack in yr country that u put in our door step so it means its been stopped from our side as of now atleast.

So whats yr point?

If the Japan-US can come together for common Good where the US had dropped Nukes killed millions then we can also for our common good. This article further proves the need for that and even im with yr country on this and so r Chinese. I remember reading an article it was written in 70s when we started developing our nuke tech and its title was ''Islamic Bomb''.
I hope every Pakistan do have same mentality as you and 71 was bound to happen sooner or later

the only solid issue India have with Pakistan is Kashmir issue, it needs to sorted out asap bcz USA dying economys only source is to flare 2 nations and then supply them there useless weapons for quick $$$$$

what is the problem if India treats LoC as international border? India is not a position to give Kashmir rather it has even stopped asking for Azad Kashmir. Pakistan should accept LoC as international border to avoid any conflicts.

So whats yr point?

Once there is an alliance for common good then the jihad will turn towards west and i can assure u that. Afterall after 2008 there has been no terrorist attack in yr country that u put in our door step so it means its been stopped from our side as of now atleast.

seriously just treat loc as the border and start trade.

there is no chance that anything else will ever happen so just accept it.

I hope every Pakistan do have same mentality as you and 71 was bound to happen sooner or later

the only solid issue India have with Pakistan is Kashmir issue, it needs to sorted out asap bcz USA dying economys only source is to flare 2 nations and then supply them there useless weapons for quick $$$$$

what is the problem if India treats LoC as international border? India is not a position to give Kashmir rather it has even stopped asking for Azad Kashmir. Pakistan should accept LoC as international border to avoid any conflicts.
Destroying ones country into two maybe in yr eyes as '' bound to happen '' But not ours.Its like saying Andoman and Necrobar Islands to be separated and we say to u as 'it was bound to happen'. Yr gov is more then serious in Azad Kashmir and GB as u have put them in yr constitution. Even IOk is a muslim majority area from where the rivers follow in to our country and yr even building dams on them which will eventually make our country a barren desert as our economy is also based largely on Agriculture.

Given yr history after east Pak the threat remains very realistic.

Still my point is keep them aside and develop a broader vision for common good. We even have thousands of years history together. And those who had even bigger animosity then us can get together for common good then anyone can. Sure they also have their differences but they r visionary enough to keep them aside and focus on common benefits.

Last edited:
or make Pakistan a province of India.... i.e. India's border till Afghanistan :P

UNITED PAKINDIA! :lol: 
Destroying ones country into two maybe in yr eyes as '' bound to happen '' But not ours.Its like saying Andoman and Necrobar Islands to be separated and we say to u as 'it was bound to happen'. Yr gov is more then serious in Azad Kashmir and GB as u have put them in yr constitution. Even IOk is a muslim majority area from where the rivers follow in to our country and yr even building dams on them which will eventually make our country a barren desert as our economy is also based largely on Agriculture.

Given yr history after east Pak the thread remains very realistic.

Still my point is keep them aside and develop a broader vision for common good. We even have thousands of history together. And those who had even bigger animosity then us can get together for common good then anyone can. Sure they also have their differences but they r visionary enough to keep them aside and focus on common benefits.
Dude I just specified and i'll specify again. Kashmir is the only issue. Solve it rather peacefully , make LoC as International border. You will a brighter future of both the nations which burns a shit tons of money on just defense in the fear that the other neighbor would attack.

seriously just treat loc as the border and start trade.

there is no chance that anything else will ever happen so just accept it.
Like i said we have our differences and they will remain as it is. Keep differences aside for a moment and get together for common good. U r ready to have alliance with China with whom u have even bigger territorial differences. So why not with us with same differences? 
or make Pakistan a province of India.... i.e. India's border till Afghanistan :P

UNITED PAKINDIA! :lol: 

Dude I just specified and i'll specify again. Kashmir is the only issue. Solve it rather peacefully , make LoC as International border. You will a brighter future of both the nations which burns a shit tons of money on just defense in the fear that the other neighbor would attack.
How about making India as part of Pakistan after all we Muslims ruled it before British!:enjoy:
The differences will remain as it is. It maybe freezed but will remain LOC. Like still there r many differences b/w England and France even couple of months ago England had threatened to start a war with France over disputed English Channel and Islands. But do we see that these differences come in b./w when they talk for common good? No we dont.

This is same they do with Pakistan as well. Our Success in Military Nukes, Beauty and IT is not even touched in their media. For them Pakistan is Afghanistan's twin Brother..

I don't think any nation requires any certificate from foreign media about their achievements. Our heroines would still have charmed the audiences, nukes would still have been deterrents and IT sector would still have earned revenue whether or not they found space in foreign media or not. Ain't it?

Like i said we have our differences and they will remain as it is. Keep differences aside for a moment and get together for common good. U r ready to have alliance with China with whom u have even bigger territorial differences. So why not with us with same differences? 

The differences will remain as it is. It maybe freezed but will remain LOC. Like still there r many differences b/w England and France even couple of months ago England had threatened to start a war with France over disputed English Channel and Islands. But do we see that these differences come in b./w when they talk for common good? No we dont.
arreh bhai we're not English or French , as I mentioned Asians (especially south asians) are more aggressive natured people. A final solution to Kashmir will end this all. If a solution is not done both the nation will have grudges against each other.

Do you knw why Indians consider China above Pakistanis is because not a single bullet have been fired by both the countrymen. China doesn't break rules like we both BSF and Rangers do DAILY! also China is a peace loving country they don't give a jack to Arunachal Pradesh. Period.

I don't think any nation requires any certificate from foreign media about their achievements. Our heroines would still have charmed the audiences, nukes would still have been deterrents and IT sector would still have earned revenue whether or not they found space in foreign media or not. Ain't it?
Yup but the problem is that they distort our image in world and it gets very hard for us specially to sell them to others as others just see our products as cheap third class material. Even look at the JF17. in one of serb forum there was a thread abt it titled as '' Chinese Junk or real fighter''.

Back
Top Bottom