What's new

Why Were Iraq's Aircraft & Tanks Behaving Erratically During the Gulf Wars?

Reaction score
During the first Gulf War, it was reported that Iraq's fighter planes that rose to meet the American attackers were just flying randomly instead of attacking the attackers. In the second Gulf War, therefore, Iraq simply buried its fighter planes in the sand or sent them to shelter in Iran. During the second Gulf War, it was reported that Iraqi tanks defending Baghdad were firing randomly instead of hitting the advancing American tanks. Both these phenomena were due to the fact that microwaves signals from U. S. satellites can hack into and operate any digital circuitry and the Iraqi inability to control its aircraft and tanks was due to such hacking. When an Indian Sukhoi-30MKI crashed on December 13 '11, the pilots who ejected safely reported that they were having difficulty controlling the plane and struggled to control it for 20 minutes before ejecting. This is what I have written about that:-

"When I say the new Chief of Air Staff, N. A. K. Browne, is a CIA-RAW man, I mean he literally sits at CIA-supplied terminals to participate in crimes against India. More than a thousand Indian Air Force aircraft have crashed since 1970, the vast majority of the crashes caused by microwaves from U. S. satellites which can hack into and operate any digital equipment. In his first week in office as Chief of Air Staff, Browne caused two Indian Air Force fighter planes to crash with microwaves from satellites, to give a boost to his bid to buy worse than worthless foreign aircraft for several tens of billions of dollars of which he will get a hefty cut along with the Defence Minister and the Italian woman who gets the largest cut. The Sukhoi crash on Dec. 13 '11 and the grounding of the Sukhoi fleet has been caused 2 days ahead of the purchase decision as the purchase was made impossible by my opposition to it. See IndianAirForcePilotsMurderDOTblogspotDOTcom . "

The United States can similarly disable air defence missiles and has repeatedly disabled Pakistan's air defences. It even disabled Pakistan's nuclear warheads during the Kargil conflict as Gen. Musharraf has admitted. I have repeatedly pointed to this peril from microwave signals from U. S. satellites as in my addendum dated February 26, 2006 titled "National security crisis due to microwaves from satellites" in my blog titled "Nuclear Supremacy For India Over U.S." which can be found from a Yahoo/Google search with the title and have provided solutions to this problem. Despite all this, the criminals of the Indian government -- the Cabinet Committee on Security -- just a couple days ago approved the purchase of one and a half billion dollars worth of worse than worthless French air-to-air missiles for the worse than worthless Mirage 2000 fighters.
Satish Chandra

Oh noooo! Assistant sahib - i thought we already discussed the microwave issue previously?
Please your theory about microwaves and "the italian woman getting the largest cut" belongs in the world of walt disney - please seek help and go see a shrink please because honestly your theory is from another planet

I guess Pakistanis are not the only people who believe in conspiracy theories

میں نے اسے ختم کر دیا

catconspiracy.jpg

---------- Post added at 04:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:26 PM ----------

Which one of these microwaves did the Americans use ?

An American microwave. Like any patriotic American would.

Now the microwaves are forcing a mechanical system (tank) that uses hydraulics and optics to "fire wildly"?

I am SO proud of our hyper-smart microwaves. They are almost alive. We must be on guard, however, to prevent Skynet from becoming activated.

skynet2.jpg

this guy is a troll,check his threads,ull find him creating fantasy threads

This guy should check into a mental asylum asap. Just put him on your ignore list and move on.

In soviet Pakistan microwaves pop-corn...instead of hacking jets n tanks.

Which reminds me my coffee is cold.
Need to microwave it

Hope it does not behave erratically after that :coffee:

he is backkkkkkkkkkkk:azn:

our very own loony tune .:rofl: this guy seriously need help :lol:

Now the microwaves are forcing a mechanical system (tank) that uses hydraulics and optics to "fire wildly"?

I am SO proud of our hyper-smart microwaves. They are almost alive. We must be on guard, however, to prevent Skynet from becoming activated.

skynet2.jpg

You should read his other threads.He is suffering from schizophrenia(delusion of grandeur).
The threads are fking hilarious.A classical study in dark humour.

Back
Top Bottom