What's new

Why we Israelis go to India after the army

Eww,why do you guys allow israeli terrorists in the first place?
Why this stupidity?

I heard somewhere that Israelis bargain even when they buy tea in India :lol::lol:
They stole all our Magic Shrooms :D Now we are left with third grade Mushrooms. People blame Israeli and Russians often visit these dealers in kodai and order huge chunk and transport to goa. Some said Israeli acts like Indians in many ways. Israelis feels better every time they travel to India. And very true they bargain a lots even for small fruits. But that's another similarities between Indians and Israeli people

I met with few Israelis in Kodaikanal hills during my regular visits, they are too friendly. I saw regular visitors too there, they come every year.

Eww,why do you guys allow israeli terrorists in the first place?
Cuz we like the way they keep the real terrorists in check....and also highly admire the fact that a country smaller than nepal screwing the living daylight out of a billion plus people

What do you plan to do in Goa with this mindset?
These people should not be allowed an inch inside of our border let alone Goa

Birds of a feather, flock together.
Divided by geography...United by the fear of the Momins

What are india's 200 million muslims doing about this.

Cant they hit the israeli's for what they are doing to the Palestinians?

I heard there are plenty of jews in UK as well.....WTF are you going to do about that?

Indian weeds are cheap and of good quality.

I have met couple of Israelis in Rishikesh all from army background......
Many wanders come to Rishikesh to discover divinity to explore the full potential within & to excel in their respective life... From Beatles to Steve jobs to Bill Gates ....

Goa is infested with both israeli & russian mafia for long time.
on a serious note, since we are on the topic of Goa, a colleague went to Goa recently and he told me that there is an area in Goa only for foreigners, and locals are not allowed there, is this true? do you know what they do there?

on a serious note, since we are on the topic of Goa, a colleague went to Goa recently and he told me that there is an area in Goa only for foreigners, and locals are not allowed there, is this true? do you know what they do there?

Yes there is an area controlled by Jews that forbids entry for locals, an area controlled by Russians that forbids entry for locals, and a final area controlled by Nigerians that once again forbids entry for locals, even the police is too afraid to act.

Yes there is an area controlled by Jews that forbids entry for locals, an area controlled by Russians that forbids entry for locals, and a final area controlled by Nigerians that once again forbids entry for locals, even the police is too afraid to act.

Thanks for the video, how did these ppl get so much influence? and IMO the ppl in the video are barbarians, police should have shoot them right there

What are india's 200 million muslims doing about this.

Cant they hit the israeli's for what they are doing to the Palestinians?
not sure why you want them to hit Israeli tourist, what exactly is their fault that they are born as Israelis? the Palestine issue should be discussed with Israel's government, not some tourist who just want to have a good time

Certain section of the beaches are owned by the private hotels which only allow foreigners. These foreigners indulge in sunbathing western style and we desis........err..:cheesy:

Thanks for the video, how did these ppl get so much influence? and IMO the ppl in the video are barbarians, police should have shoot them right there

Tbh we desis are meek type people who are easily overrun by others.

Back
Top Bottom