What's new

Why we Israelis go to India after the army

What do you plan to do in Goa with this mindset?

I will be considered as a traitor and face legal punishments if I come across one of those...things.
Anyways,what else you do in Goa? Those beaches are even more beautiful than St Martin here.

We welcome everybody, from BD's to Tibetias, to jews to parsis to syrians to siddis to arabs to russians and help them discover humanity.

But,you know what those israelis do to Palestinians? I'd rather die than even greet one of them.

Birds of a feather, flock together.

Don't even try to compare Israel with India,India is a billion times better than Israel.If India is the heavens,then Israel is hell ( It actually is ).

Like you,I'm not an Arab,but I care about humanity unlike you.
do you care what boko haram does to girls?
do you care what the taliban did to the mute bamiyan buddha?

there are countless tales of Muslims oppressing, maiming, killing , destroying peoples and cultures.

if you care about humanity, care about humans.. you only care about muslims - they are not "all" that humanity is.

do you care what boko haram does to girls?
do you care what the taliban did to the mute bamiyan buddha?

I do care,dude..When the hell did I say I didn't?

there are countless tales of Muslims oppressing, maiming, killing , destroying peoples and cultures.

Don't even call them as Muslims.It goes against Islam's rules to do any of those you stated...

if you care about humanity, care about humans.. you only care about muslims - they are not "all" that humanity is.

Who said that I care about Muslims only?

this is why they come:

and nobody wants to chop anyone's head off, why should we, when we can drink tea and smoke a few... :azn:
And pop a few.... listen to psy, dance under the stars.

Funny how a bangladeshi is telling us who we should or shouldn't let in to our country. Please mind your own business, India welcomes Israelis and most other nationalities to come.

Oh,well,India is infested with Israelis now,gotta stop planning a trip to Goa now...

india is the only country in a large geographical area where they can visit without any danger of attacks

Birds of a feather, flock together.

this is the top 10 countries by origin of nationality for tourists
1 United States 1,213,624 15.12
2 Bangladesh 1,133,879 14.13
3 United Kingdom 867,601 10.81
4 Sri Lanka 299,513 3.73
5 Canada 281,306 3.50
6 Malaysia 272,941 3.40
8 Australia 263,101 3.28
8 Germany 248,314 3.09
9 France 230,854 2.88
10 Japan 207,415 2.58

What are india's 200 million muslims doing about this.

Cant they hit the israeli's for what they are doing to the Palestinians?

What are india's 200 million muslims doing about this.

Cant they hit the israeli's for what they are doing to the Palestinians?

why should indian muslims do anything ??

your army generals were buddies of Uncle Sam for a long time. What did they do ?
you want everyone in the world to fight for your wars

Back
Top Bottom