What's new

WHY WAS EET BANNED IN PAKISTAN????

Status
Not open for further replies.

pakindia

Reaction score
i saw the bollywood film EK THA TIGER today and didnt find anything which was against pakistan.....infact they have shown in the end that ISI and RAW should be brought down and this war should end...just guessing the movie by trailer is retard....there was no content which showed ISI or RAW in a negetive criticism.....but still banned,why???:what:

^^^but that doesnt explains why they have banned it even after watching the movie???.......i have seen the movie properly.....there's nothing as such....

Yes confirmed. This is banned now.
According to them, Ek Tha Tiger starring Salman Khan and Katrina Kaif has not been cleared by the Censor Board and ISI due to its controversial content.

The news mentioned that it got the NOC to be screened for censor. Today it was screened for censor clearance and watched by the censor board and ISI. It did not get the clearence due to its controversial content. It is banned.

ye censor wale khud dekh lete hain&hmre liye banned :pop:

Yes confirmed. This is banned now.
According to them, Ek Tha Tiger starring Salman Khan and Katrina Kaif has not been cleared by the Censor Board and ISI due to its controversial content.

The news mentioned that it got the NOC to be screened for censor. Today it was screened for censor clearance and watched by the censor board and ISI. It did not get the clearence due to its controversial content. It is banned.

ye censor wale khud dekh lete hain&hmre liye banned :pop:

yeah dude, if you will see the movie yourself, you will find it beautiful and they have shown indo-pak ties should strenthen more and more and all the war among us should be curbed.....actually salman is a RAW agent and katrina is an ISI agent and they fall in love and try to get away from the wicked and cruel RAW and ISI together to lead a new life......:pop:

as both the govt. spy agencies make them do anything just for their own sake......

i m happy that this movie is banned by our censor board....aisi movies banni nahi chahiyen

aik taraf aman ki asha ki baat karte ho aur dusri taraf hamari ISI PE FILMAIN BANATAY HO??

i m happy that this movie is banned by our censor board....aisi movies banni nahi chahiyen

aik taraf aman ki asha ki baat karte ho aur dusri taraf hamari ISI PE FILMAIN BANATAY HO??
But the OP claims that there's nothing wrong about Pakistan in the movie, It's ISI/RAW agents love story, I haven't watched it so I'm not sure if OP is right

Why is ISI into censoring films? Were they actually involved or was it some overzealous person in the film classification board?

what you think a idiot monkey is jumping in our country in film and violation our sovereignty making fun of our government institutions and we should allow this sh11t ? no we will not

showing pakistan a stone age country another propaganda sh1t

ISI censuring movies. What crap yaar.
Ha ha ha,I think ISI doesn't like love with Raw.
As per Op said, Salman is a RAW agent and katrina is an ISI agent and they fall in love and try to get away from the wicked and cruel RAW and ISI together to lead a new life..
Anyway, this was just a film, not real. :police:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom