What's new

Why the U.S. Is Demonizing and Destroying Pakistan

I think there is at least some truth in that.
If you see that noise against China in American media--surely led at least partly by officials-- then you cannot miss that China is being demonized constantly. There is unmistakable slow, but increasing conflict with China. And when Pakistan's PM goes to China shortly after the OBL raid called China 'Pakistan's best friend' it sure did make some people very angry at Pakistan.

All this noise against Pakistan will go away if Pakistan dumps China and firmly allies itself with the America-India alliance here.

Seriously, if Pakistan join USA and India, Pakistan will be Destoryed forever. Look at what happen to Pakistan before. It got dumped by USA twice!

Seriously, if Pakistan join USA and India, Pakistan will be Destoryed forever. Look at what happen to Pakistan before. It got dumped by USA twice!

Not sure. America is a superpower. Perhaps the mightiest power even existed in human history if global military, cultural, scientific/knowledge, and economic reach is taken into account. There are countries who have benefited greatly by being American allies. Even Pakistan has benefited greatly in most of Pakistan's history.

But now Pakistan is secondary to American interests: India has taken the primacy and China has taken the adversary position.

At the risk of being repetitious, I will say this: Pakistan is being expected to distance, if not dump, China in favor of the United States. There are certain signs of antagonism towards China in America and Pakistan is not supposed to call China its best friend when '$20 billion American tax money is given to Pakistan' in 10 years.

Knowing Pakistan and Pakistanis, I doubt they will dump China even at a great cost to their own nation. They HAD to dump the Talibans--a marginal, tribal force--after 9/11 to safeguard Pakistan. But Pakistanis are too emotional people to dump China. Heck, even under intense Saudi pressure Pakistan never went too far against Iran except for a few proxy-related incidents in the late 90s' in Afghanistan.

I think there is at least some truth in that.
If you see that noise against China in American media--surely led at least partly by officials-- then you cannot miss that China is being demonized constantly. There is unmistakable slow, but increasing conflict with China. And when Pakistan's PM goes to China shortly after the OBL raid called China 'Pakistan's best friend' it sure did make some people very angry at Pakistan.

All this noise against Pakistan will go away if Pakistan dumps China and firmly allies itself with the America-India alliance here.

No matter what happens, Pakistan and China need to stick together not as friends, but as brothers. Iran, Russia, Kazakzstan and the CIS States will tag along as well, it is a matter of time. Pakistan has close bortherly ties with Saudia Arabia, Turkey, UAE. US is no one's friend and has no friends, has allies but no friends. The day will come that US will dump Israel, it is written in Quran and the old testemant.

Pakistan is not India, Iraq or Afghanistan and is nuclear power to make sure Pakistan is ready for any conflict. Keep the nuclear arsenal aside, we have enough cruise and ballistic missiles to give the enemy a lesson and a brave nation of 190,000,000 million people.

At the risk of being repetitious, I will say this: Pakistan is being expected to distance, if not dump, China in favor of the United States. There are certain signs of antagonism towards China in America and Pakistan is not supposed to call China its best friend when '$20 billion American tax money is given to Pakistan' in 10 years.

Knowing Pakistan and Pakistanis, I doubt they will dump China even at a great cost to their own nation. They HAD to dump the Talibans--a marginal, tribal force--after 9/11 to safeguard Pakistan. But Pakistanis are too emotional people to dump China. Heck, even under intense Saudi pressure Pakistan never went too far against Iran except for a few proxy-related incidents in the late 90s' in Afghanistan.

Pakistan should always do what is best for Pakistan. :tup:

I will support any Pakistani move, that is good for the Pakistani people.

Even if it means that China loses out for a short while.

Sorry but we have our independent foreign policy which is only for Securing Indian interests and no matter which power wants us to play along, we work on our terms.
We have sacrificed a lot fought very hard for our independence, hence we know the value of it, so we are not going to sellout for f16's and a few dollars unlike others.
-thanks
I will give credit where it is due. So far, India has done a marvelous job in handling its foreign affairs.

However, if you think that India is immune to US games; you are sadly mistaken. Most countries want to be on the good side of US. They want to benefit from US alliance. However, US decides the terms and conditions for perks it offers to its allies/strategic partners.

The civil-nuclear deal, weapons purchases, joint military excercises; all of these are indications of expanding strategic partnership between US and India.

However, Indians know that US percieves India as a potential rival of China. And Indians also know that India would be part of the so-called ring to contain the Chinese influence in Asia but this will not change India's renewed policy towards US because Indian interests are also similar. Remember how the offers of Chinese premier were ignored prior to visit of President Obama? Also, India expects some leverage over Pakistan, if it ties get stronger with US. Also if India wants VETO power weilding UNSC seat, appeasing US would be mandatory.

Now just wait for US to declare India an ally and all the fireworks will begin. :lol:

Pakistan should always do what is best for Pakistan. :tup:

I will support any Pakistani move, that is good for the Pakistani people.

Even if it means that China loses out for a short while.
If Pakistan has done something right in its foreign affairs; it is Pak-China friendship. An alliance based on mutual respect of interests of each other. :cheers:

No matter what happens, Pakistan and China need to stick together not as friends, but as brothers. Iran, Russia, Kazakzstan and the CIS States will tag along as well, it is a matter of time. Pakistan has close bortherly ties with Saudia Arabia, Turkey, UAE. US is no one's friend and has no friends, has allies but no friends. The day will come that US will dump Israel, it is written in Quran and the old testemant.

It's written in the quran that the US will dump Israel? :rofl:

Lemme see a quote :lol:

If Pakistan has done something right in its foreign affairs; it is Pak-China friendship. An alliance based on mutual respect of interests of each other. :cheers:

Last heard Pakistan has a Huge Deficit with China who imposed a FTA down your throat!

What I find hilarious is that people from other countries living in the US, yet badmouthing the country while living comfortably here.

This is what I call hypocrisy

:rolleyes:

You'll find that a lot here with their only defense as "I pay taxes to the government and hence am allowed to ramble under the freedom of expression". Get used to it.

Last heard Pakistan has a Huge Deficit with China who imposed a FTA down your throat!

It doesn't matter as long as it is China. Everything is fair in CCP's love and Pakistan's war. :yahoo:. Trade deficit does not apply when Chinese are partnering Pakistan.

Not sure. America is a superpower. Perhaps the mightiest power even existed in human history if global military, cultural, scientific/knowledge, and economic reach is taken into account. There are countries who have benefited greatly by being American allies. Even Pakistan has benefited greatly in most of Pakistan's history.

But now Pakistan is secondary to American interests: India has taken the primacy and China has taken the adversary position.

We both live in the U.S. and we know Pakistan is not favored by anyone here in America anymore, not by the people and not by the government. Let India have the U.S., I strongly believe the U.S. government can never be sincere to an Asian country. Their hearts and minds lies with nations of the west and Israel, but they will use whatever nations they can, and when they achieve their goal they will dump their eastern "friend". Eastern Asian countries are toilet paper for the U.S. government.

China is attached to Pakistan, China is not going anywhere. Pakistan should increase cooperation with China. And China is becoming a global superpower, Americans know this that is why China is holding trillions of dollars of America's debts.

Pakistan has the ability to change fates of global powers by having an upper hand in the Afghan war but Pakistan should never give into American pressure if it cares about its long-term interests.

does pakistan have a nucear missile which can reach usa , and forget that any PAF fighter plane will even be able to enter pacific ocean during a war with usa , you are gonna use outdated US technology to fight USA nice dream

No, Pakistan nuclear missiles can not reach North America but it definately can reach Afghanistan and India.

No, Pakistan nuclear missiles can not reach North America but it definately can reach Afghanistan and India.

Thanks for reminding me brother. Id almost forgot that our nukes can reach India.

Back
Top Bottom